X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by football.club View Post
    "Ali Al-Habsi on Oman's World Cup qualifiers with Guam and Iran"
    They're coming for the 3 points but that's actually a great sign, them playing an open game in Azadi will highly favour us and out usual tactics against such level of opposition

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Actually, training at the actual site of the match is reasonable for an away team, I would expect the same for TM when visiting another nation. Not sure of the logistics, and agree that it won't matter for India either way.
      It might be due to the recent rain in Tehran and IFF not wanting to ruin the grass under training.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

WTF ??!! The stadium where the Croatia friendly will be held only holds 3200 people???!!!

That sux 😡😡😡😡

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Actually, training at the actual site of the match is reasonable for an away team, I would expect the same for TM when visiting another nation. Not sure of the logistics, and agree that it won't matter for India either way.
          As our dear member Ab-gosht said "only last practice before match teams are aloud to practice in game stadium, this is same all over the world in fifa matches"

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            we had them for one game against qatar in 2012 but CQ was angry at them because the kits were poor quality
            Yeah I remember, the ugly ones that looked like a white t-shirt right? I didn't like those ones, but our 2006 WC Puma jerseys were pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
              Its all about $$$
              That's why I mentioned Puma instead of Nike or Adidas. We've had prior experience with them, they're a good brand, and they are probably cheaper than Adidas or Nike.

Comment

I just recently read that CQ was among highest paying coaches in the world in 2014. If I am not mistaken He was ranked #11 with a salary of over 2m $. Once Koreans said they can not afford such a price tag for their own national team although they are a rich country and love football like us. My question is this: If Korean can not afford this price tag how can we? CQ has done amazing job for us and our team is in harmony but still I think if we are willing to pay that much for our head coach we have to invest a lot more in our youth teams, academies, and our sporting facilities. We can not hire a formula one driver to drive a Peykan. It not useful. Either we have to buy a new car or find a good Peykan driver. Of course I am not suggesting any motor bike drivers.

This way at least we should invest part of our budget for renovating Azadi or providing our team with more equipment and friendly matches. So very soon we have to decide one and see the future. A very good aspect of keeping CQ for past 5 years is that he is familiar with our situation and his mentality in NT started to inspire some of our IPL coaches and players who experience CQ's method. This can also help to build a new generation of football players and footballing culture based on right and up to date management methods.

Comment

I don't think Carlos likes Puma, that's why we didn't get it. He seems to prefer Nike above all else. He wore Nike with the Portuguese national football team.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    I just recently read that CQ was among highest paying coaches in the world in 2014. If I am not mistaken He was ranked #11 with a salary of over 2m $. Once Koreans said they can not afford such a price tag for their own national team although they are a rich country and love football like us. My question is this: If Korean can not afford this price tag how can we? CQ has done amazing job for us and our team is in harmony but still I think if we are willing to pay that much for our head coach we have to invest a lot more in our youth teams, academies, and our sporting facilities. We can not hire a formula one driver to drive a Peykan. It not useful. Either we have to buy a new car or find a good Peykan driver. Of course I am not suggesting any motor bike drivers.

This way at least we should invest part of our budget for renovating Azadi or providing our team with more equipment and friendly matches. So very soon we have to decide one and see the future. A very good aspect of keeping CQ for past 5 years is that he is familiar with our situation and his mentality in NT started to inspire some of our IPL coaches and players who experience CQ's method. This can also help to build a new generation of football players and footballing culture based on right and up to date management methods.
                    If you follow the news you will realize we can “afford" CQ buy not paying him his full salary, garnishing his wages, not honouring contracts and general kalak bazi...when CQ gets fed up and threatens to leave then we throw the guy a carrot...it's become comical and annoying at the same time but both IFF and CQ seem to make it work!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

TM-News-

We are a much more rich country than South Korea... It is just that the wealth is being held hostage.
                      (Not talking about gdp, talking about amount of money he government has) .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

At the India game

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          Yeah I remember, the ugly ones that looked like a white t-shirt right? I didn't like those ones, but our 2006 WC Puma jerseys were pretty cool.
                          They looked liked they were bought from Monirye and someone ironed the puma logo on that shit haha
                          Look at the shorts, that's that thick material that's used for swim shorts normally lol

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algeri...#Current_squad

Look at Algeria's ridiculous amount of players who play in Europe. Ma chasbedeem be koone Qatar va Chin.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post

Look at Algeria's ridiculous amount of players who play in Europe. Ma chasbedeem be koone Qatar va Chin.
                              15 players in this squad were born and raised in France. There are millions of Algerian immigrants living there.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post

That's not a fair comparison though. Many of the Algerian players were born in europe, mostly in France. they have no visa issues and stuff like that. we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X