X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Mayeli - Kohan: "We are not Iranians, but Queiroz is Iranian."

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1105...A9%D9%87%D9%86
    Mayelikohan isn't an Iranian, he is an Arab in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Any bets on how long it will take Afat11 to get his next ban?

I say about a month or two.
      We all know you and Z Joon's plan by now, Camran. Again, you pop into a thread to make a snarky response to try to fight with me. I've reported you for the exact behavior that got me banned in the first place. You guys will never change, but hopefully the mods can stand up to you finally and you can change your behavior finally.

It's funny how instead of somebody acknowledging that I am clearly being treated differently on this forum when snarky comments by the same people Ali alipour and Camran Khan go unnoticed, but the cavalry comes out to tell me to shut up when I literally make the same joke used against my personal opinion yesterday.

Seriously, I hate this forum for this reason. It's getting ridiculous and Camran should be ashamed of himself. If it isn't clear from his "joke" that his intention is for me to get banned, it should be clear now.

I know you want me out of here Camran, that is clear, but I won't let you bring me to that point again. So, kindly, please leave me alone. I was making a point of my treatment by you, Z Joon, and Ali alipour, and you proved it, thank you.

It's sad that I have to personally respond to your snarky and rude behavior, but people come out of the woodwork to tell me to stop when I honestly don't see myself having done anything wrong. I disagreed with Persepolis and TheBoss and for some reason they are now my enemies and are liking all of your comments. The hive mind and immaturity on this forum is truly sickening. It is like a third grade playground. I'm sitting here making arguments about my opinions on things I think are important, I get snarky and short comments having nothing to do with my argument, I make a short joke the next day about what was said to me without being rude to the original responder, and I am personally called out and whatnot.

If you see the situation any differently than me, please respond. If somebody can go find where I commented rudely in response to somebody else, please do. I will personally request a ban from webmaster if somebody can respond in a thoughtful argument about what I did to anybody personally to start any problem. I said I thought Davari might be called up. The same way any fight starts for me on PFDC. I didn't start any fight, I made footballing arguments after a snarky comment from Persepolis fan. Instead of responding to my argument, he now just likes other peoples' short and rude comments to me. Basically the attitude of many on this forum.

Mods, if you are in any way fair, I'm making it clear here and I won't post on the subject anymore, address the cause of this problem now. Make your presence as fair moderators known. I've been harassed for two years. Please settle this down and specifically, for once, tell the guy who is making jokes about me personally. I used Camran's name to explain why I feel the way I do, I did not make a joke or insult him. Just because I use your name does not mean that I am calling you out or insulting you, and that warrants you to make jokes about me. I blocked you, but when I am logged out on my phone, I still see your comments sometimes, so don't take that as a free pass to make jokes about me either.

If in my post, I made a personal insult, or joke, again, I want to be banned. If not, i truly hope the mods will FINALLY address what I have been talking about for the better part of a year and a half now.

Comment

Dude Afat, I'm not your enemy nor I dislike you. I just think your obsession with players who have not played for a long time either for TM or even their club is weird.

Also, CQ is not inviting them, no PDFC. Your problem should be with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          We all know you and Z Joon's plan by now, Camran. Again, you pop into a thread to make a snarky response to try to fight with me. I've reported you for the exact behavior that got me banned in the first place. You guys will never change, but hopefully the mods can stand up to you finally and you can change your behavior finally.

It's funny how instead of somebody acknowledging that I am clearly being treated differently on this forum when snarky comments by the same people Ali alipour and Camran Khan go unnoticed, but the cavalry comes out to tell me to shut up when I literally make the same joke used against my personal opinion yesterday.

Seriously, I hate this forum for this reason. It's getting ridiculous and Camran should be ashamed of himself. If it isn't clear from his "joke" that his intention is for me to get banned, it should be clear now.

I know you want me out of here Camran, that is clear, but I won't let you bring me to that point again. So, kindly, please leave me alone. I was making a point of my treatment by you, Z Joon, and Ali alipour, and you proved it, thank you.

It's sad that I have to personally respond to your snarky and rude behavior, but people come out of the woodwork to tell me to stop when I honestly don't see myself having done anything wrong. I disagreed with Persepolis and TheBoss and for some reason they are now my enemies and are liking all of your comments. The hive mind and immaturity on this forum is truly sickening. It is like a third grade playground. I'm sitting here making arguments about my opinions on things I think are important, I get snarky and short comments having nothing to do with my argument, I make a short joke the next day about what was said to me without being rude to the original responder, and I am personally called out and whatnot.

If you see the situation any differently than me, please respond. If somebody can go find where I commented rudely in response to somebody else, please do. I will personally request a ban from webmaster if somebody can respond in a thoughtful argument about what I did to anybody personally to start any problem. I said I thought Davari might be called up. The same way any fight starts for me on PFDC. I didn't start any fight, I made footballing arguments after a snarky comment from Persepolis fan. Instead of responding to my argument, he now just likes other peoples' short and rude comments to me. Basically the attitude of many on this forum.

Mods, if you are in any way fair, I'm making it clear here and I won't post on the subject anymore, address the cause of this problem now. Make your presence as fair moderators known. I've been harassed for two years. Please settle this down and specifically, for once, tell the guy who is making jokes about me personally. I used Camran's name to explain why I feel the way I do, I did not make a joke or insult him. Just because I use your name does not mean that I am calling you out or insulting you, and that warrants you to make jokes about me. I blocked you, but when I am logged out on my phone, I still see your comments sometimes, so don't take that as a free pass to make jokes about me either.

If in my post, I made a personal insult, or joke, again, I want to be banned. If not, i truly hope the mods will FINALLY address what I have been talking about for the better part of a year and a half now.
          This forum is all about what they want to hear. Not what you have to say. I get a warning for saying Nosrati and Sh.Rezaei picked each others asses. When this was a fact! If you're not here to cheer on our unprofessionalism, then you have no place here. Things like making fun of Rashtis and Turks is encouraged but pointing out that our Federation is a joke as a whole is not tolerated. No wonder our football has not gone anywhere. No one likes to admit the FACTS!
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            This forum is all about what they want to hear. Not what you have to say. I get a warning for saying Nosrati and Sh.Rezaei picked each others asses. When this was a fact! If you're not here to cheer on our unprofessionalism, then you have no place here. Things like making fun of Rashtis and Turks is encouraged but pointing out that our Federation is a joke as a whole is not tolerated. No wonder our football has not gone anywhere. No one likes to admit the FACTS!
            Are you fucking serious? jesus christ, all we do here everyday is cursing Kafashian and IFF. are you blind or something?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              Are you fucking serious? jesus christ, all we do here everyday is cursing Kafashian and IFF. are you blind or something?
              So how com when I say that Qatar has a more professional league then us, Im told I should go on the Iraqi forum.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                Dude Afat, I'm not your enemy nor I dislike you. I just think your obsession with players who have not played for a long time either for TM or even their club is weird.

Also, CQ is not inviting them, no PDFC. Your problem should be with him.
                Thank you for your level-headed response, but I really feel that the players I like shouldn't cause such a big deal. It's my opinion, and in my mind isn't as crazy as some make it. I appreciate you not holding a grudge, but I still think the lack of responses to those who often speak to me dismissively and reply in snarky tones should be addressed. I do feel that my opinions can result in targeting of me, when my comment which is an exact reference to a comment made in regards to my opinion causes such a response. It just didn't feel right to me, but I appreciate that you don't have a personal problem with me. Please just acknowledge that I'm not trying to start fights, it's just my opinion happens to bring out the worst in some responders for some reason. Let's end this though, it's a waste of time. Again, I think my argument is clear, and I welcome level-headed responses, but otherwise, we should move on. I don't want an argument with anyone.

Comment

Ghoochannejhad: "We should be afraid of our opponents? We are Iran. They should be afraid of us. / Here in Charlton, I went through things I've never seen before in my life."

Last edited by 04041374; 03-09-2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Ghoochannejhad: "We should be afraid of our opponents? We are Iran. They should be afraid of us. / Here in Charlton, I went through things I've never seen before in my life."

Wonder what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Wonder what he's talking about.
                      Definitely sounds more like some kind of hardship. I am very curious to find out what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        So how com when I say that Qatar has a more professional league then us, Im told I should go on the Iraqi forum.
                        You didnt only say its more professional, after naft lost it was enough for you to come to the conclusion that all iranian "stars" should go there. You said youd rather have Iranian players in Bangladesh than the ipl and that if Omid nazari does well in the Filipino league he should be considered for a call up. Then you take the victim role as if what you said is normal and that its shocking that youd get some negative and sarcastic responses.

Comment

Can't we all just get along? Man we sometimes bicker like old ladies on this forum.

Someone give me some TM news please. The gap between TM games is too damn long. March 25th can't come soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                            You didnt only say its more professional, after naft lost it was enough for you to come to the conclusion that all iranian "stars" should go there. You said youd rather have Iranian players in Bangladesh than the ipl and that if Omid nazari does well in the Filipino league he should be considered for a call up. Then you take the victim role as if what you said is normal and that its shocking that youd get some negative and sarcastic responses.
                            I see you're good at this. You just took 3 different conversations and turned it into one. Yes I did say our stars should go to Qatar because Qatar pays well and our good players like Amiri are under paid in Iran. Yes I also said our players would have a more peace of mind even playing in Bangladesh and thats because no country is notorious at low blowing its own people like our country. Finally the issue about Omid Nazari. All I said was being he learned the game threw the structural football academies and that in farsi we say (yek soor) He will always have that against other players in Iran.

Now if any of those things makes you itch to say something, you should realize that everything I have said is true. You may not like it but it is what it is and as long as we keep denying it, we will never unite for the better.

Comment

New training ground coming soon

Last edited by 04041374; 03-10-2016, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Esteghlal players that will most likely get invited to TM: Shahbazzadeh, Cheshmi, Ansari, Ebrahimi

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1310195...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

Working...
                                X