X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astan Quds Razavi stadium grass is ready

Comment

Old song from Zia "Zagaloo" (Kuwait's manager the famous Brazilian Mario Zagallo) about Iran vs Kuwait games in world cup qualification of 1978.

He had made many comments about beating Iran and hence after their loss, Zia made this song. This is dedicated to all other coaches who think they can beat Iran easily :-)

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        Astan Quds Razavi stadium grass is ready

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Stunning
          finally a beautiful,modern,proper stadium

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            I disagree with the bold part. Keeping CQ is good up to a point, after that we need someone with more skills. We should keep him for U23 team and scouting young talents. He is good at introducing new names.
            Someone with more skills? like who? who with "more skills" than CQ would come to Iran?

Let me answer: NONE. NONE. NONE. Why don't people understand that any discussion of Carlos requires considering the alternatives to Carlos?

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
              Someone with more skills? like who? who with "more skills" than CQ would come to Iran?

Let me answer: NONE. NONE. NONE. Why don't people understand that any discussion of Carlos requires considering the alternatives to Carlos?
              Even Sir Alex Ferguson couldn't turn Iran into much more than CQ has done. With our lack of investment, proper facilities, youth development, etc., nobody can vastly improve this team.

CQ has instilled some tactics in this team, but our teams do well enough in every level based on the raw talent of our players. If Japan or Korea had our football investment and development, they would be on the quality of Thailand or Vietnam. It says a lot about our players that they are able to do what they do without a proper youth development or investments into our football.

The coach is a small part of our success/failure. Iran is a top 5 team in Asia with or without a proper coach. With a proper coach, we are top 2 or 3 (number one right now), but we are just a regional power with a proper coach. We won't ever make it to a top 8 in the World Cup with the current system in place. We won't win the Asian Cup or go to the Olympics with the current system.

So, if we fire CQ, we'd still be competitive. If we hired Sir Alex Ferguson, we wouldn't do a substantial amount better, because the best tactics in the world won't work if the players haven't had tactical training from a young age.

For the foreseeable future, Iran will be good based on raw talent alone, but we won't ever achieve our full potential until the problems are fixed at the roots. It's like arguing over the president ruining/making the country. The president has some power, but the congress/parliament are a lot more to blame, but aren't as prominent as the president alone.

Comment

LVG for TM

Comment

Interview of 2 German fans that came to watch PGL and Azadegan League matches (beginning of the video)

http://90tv.ir/video/218998/%D9%84%D...7-%DB%8C%DA%A9

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Interview of 2 German fans that came to watch PGL and Azadegan League matches (beginning of the video)

http://90tv.ir/video/218998/%D9%84%D...7-%DB%8C%DA%A9
                    I remember not that long ago someone opened a thread and needed some advise which matches to go and they wanted to watch a game of Azadegan too. It's probably them.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      Old song from Zia "Zagaloo" (Kuwait's manager the famous Brazilian Mario Zagallo) about Iran vs Kuwait games in world cup qualification of 1978.

He had made many comments about beating Iran and hence after their loss, Zia made this song. This is dedicated to all other coaches who think they can beat Iran easily :-)

LOL Kuwait hired Zagaloo because he had made Brazil world Champions in 1970. Well with the talent Brazil had that year even my grandmother would have gotten them great result.

Comment

Torabi: "I don't think about playing in Perspolis or Esteghlal, my future belongs in Europe. I would prefer Spain among European leagues."

http://90tv.ir/news/220208/%D8%AA%D8...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

According to Varzesh3, IFF will probably decide about TM sponsor's in today's meeting. Givova is more likely to be TM's new kit producer.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1307734...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            According to Varzesh3, IFF will probably decide about TM sponsor's in today's meeting. Givova is more likely to be TM's new kit producer.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1307734...B4%D9%88%D8%AF
                            BE darak

Comment

what the actual fuck is givova...

Comment

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/0...5-16-kits.html
                                Ill answer my own question. They sponsor a bunch of teams in Italy. Most notable is Chievo. The designs are actaully quite nice

Comment

Working...
                                X