This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    Mes Kerman private stadium is under construction. They say it will be finished in 6 months

6 months eh? I believe it when I see pigs fly. That doesn't look anywhere near complete. BTW, why is it that every time we see pictures of the stadiums being built in Iran, we don't actually see any of the construction crew?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      6 months eh? I believe it when I see pigs fly. That doesn't look anywhere near complete. BTW, why is it that every time we see pictures of the stadiums being built in Iran, we don't actually see any of the construction crew?
      Very fair point and nice observation. I am also missing construction equipment. This looks abandoned if you ask me.

Comment

If Iran goes to Olympic do you support Mayeli Kohan becomes our NT coach or not?

Never forget our 98 WC team which Mayeli Kohan created.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          If Iran goes to Olympic do you support Mayeli Kohan becomes our NT coach or not?

Never forget our 98 WC team which Mayeli Kohan created.
          ]
          Are you ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
            Are you ok?
            He is on some good drugs. I wish I knew what drugs he is on, and where I could get some of the said drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              There are couple guys with a forghon on left

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                There are couple guys with a forghon on left
                Oh dang I didn't even see that. My eyes must be getting old haha.

Comment

Never forget the late 90s style when football was enjoyable.

Comment

Never forget the late 90s style when football was enjoyable.

in the late 90's, the Fax machine was still the predominant form of communication. Should we revert back to those "enjoyable" days ? Heck, why stop there ???? in the 50's, people used telegraphs ??? perhaps we should revisit that era too .
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                      in the late 90's, the Fax machine was still the predominant form of communication. Should we revert back to those "enjoyable" days ? Heck, why stop there ???? in the 50's, people used telegraphs ??? perhaps we should revisit that era too .
                      Do you deny our 90s successes? That style lead to people like Daei, Bagheri, Karimi, Mahdavi Kia, Nekounam, Majidi, Azizi, Hashemian, va ... come to our football. Can you compare any player at this level being introduce to the team since CQ became our coach?

Comment

Do you deny our 90s successes? That style lead to people like Daei, Bagheri, Karimi, Mahdavi Kia, Nekounam, Majidi, Azizi, Hashemian, va ... come to our football. Can you compare any player at this level being introduce to the team since CQ became our coach?

What are you smoking? Majidi, nekounam, Karimi, and Hashemian are after Mayeli Kodan era. also He didnt get along with Azizi and he was always benched under this Gaav.. so this leaves you Mahdavikia, Bagheri and Daie..

Daie and Bagheri both started their TM careers in 1993 (daie) and 1994 (Bagheri) respectively. If I remember correctly both were called up by Ali Parvin. Parvin got fired in 93 or 94 and was replaced by Stanko who got very good results with iran. In 1996 Your UNCLE Mayeli kodan took over and lost to Saudi Arabia to become third in 96 AFC Asian Cup.. ( what an acheivmnent he got bunch of good players like on a silver plate and got 3rd)

Mahdavikia is the only player he called up, but his career took off after his performance in the 98 WC.. Hmmm yeah Mayeli Kodan got fired in 97.

so all the players you named here were already well know players either before Mayeli Kodan took over or they started their careers after 1997 mess Mayeli Kodan left behind.

Next time you should use GOOGLE before writing bunch of gibberish here.
                        sigpic

Comment

That style worked because we had players like Daei, Bagheri, Karimi and Kia ...... not because we had backward coaches like parvin and MK. As for CQ introducing those kinds of players, I think you don't quite understand the role of national TM coach. There is a reason why we have U16, U19, U21 and U23 teams.

I bet if you go back to the 70's, you'll also see enjoyable play from TM. Does that mean the 70's style of play is effective in 2016 ???? Heck, we used to kill teams like Japan in the 70's. Japan decided to bring their football into the modern age, while we sit here and debate whether we need to go back 20 years.

The playing style, the training and preparation today are far different than the 1990s. Coaches like MK and KP are not what I call modern coaches.

To win, and win consistently, you have to have a plan in place. You have to keep up with the modern game. That's just common sense and I think we really don't need to waste time debating that, do we ???
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                            What are you smoking? Majidi, nekounam, Karimi, and Hashemian are after Mayeli Kodan era. also He didnt get along with Azizi and he was always benched under this Gaav.. so this leaves you Mahdavikia, Bagheri and Daie..

Daie and Bagheri both started their TM careers in 1993 (daie) and 1994 (Bagheri) respectively. If I remember correctly both were called up by Ali Parvin. Parvin got fired in 93 or 94 and was replaced by Stanko who got very good results with iran. In 1996 Your UNCLE Mayeli kodan took over and lost to Saudi Arabia to become third in 96 AFC Asian Cup.. ( what an acheivmnent he got bunch of good players like on a silver plate and got 3rd)

Mahdavikia is the only player he called up, but his career took off after his performance in the 98 WC.. Hmmm yeah Mayeli Kodan got fired in 97.

so all the players you named here were already well know players either before Mayeli Kodan took over or they started their careers after 1997 mess Mayeli Kodan left behind.

Next time you should use GOOGLE before writing bunch of gibberish here.
                            All those I said Karimi, Khatibi, ... were under Mayeli Kohan training either at omid team, Team Melli or local teams. You are too young to know his brilliance. Wait and see he help us to advance to semi final. You won't understand now. Come back again and talk like expert after we won Japan.

Comment

PersianLegion obviously did not follow TM in the 90s, all I remember other than 1997 Melbourne game (where I was at the stadium) is heart break and unfulfilled potential. He now sees some highlights on YouTube and thinks he knows it all. Oh well what can you do...

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                                PersianLegion obviously did not follow TM in the 90s, all I remember other than 1997 Melbourne game (where I was at the stadium) is heart break and unfulfilled potential. He now sees some highlights on YouTube and thinks he knows it all. Oh well what can you do...
                                Hes trolling. He thinks it's funny but it just looks like he has mental problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X