Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we should get a good group, even if we dont, we can still win, we have not lost to a asian team in 90 min for a long long time, i think the last was uzbekistan and that was over 2 years ago

Comment

I'm confident Iran will only continue to get better. There is no team in Asia that will surpass us, that being said I'd prefer not having Korea in our group.

Comment

I don't understand why you guys fancy having KSA in our group? Have you guys forgotten that when we play teams like KSA we don't just play their team, it's way more complicated than that, it will involve way more than their 11 players on the pitch.

Plus in all reality, TM has not performed well against their national tam, nor clubs in the recent years, call it superstitious/luck/bribery/psychological decline etc.

Like it or not, We just don't perform well against certain teams, KSA being one of them. For me making it to the World Cup is way more prestigious and fulfilling than excessive national pride!

Comment

This is what TM's training field looks like. How does the #1 ranked team in Asia deserve a pitch like this?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

This is what TM's training field looks like. How does the #1 ranked team in Asia deserve a pitch like this?
            Wow, now I understand CQ and Afshins outrage!!!
            But hey, I guess the palestinian and lebanese people altso deserves football fields, right?

Comment

How could anyone be surprised? A reflection of this backwards system and regime.
              Where's the picture from?

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                How could anyone be surprised? A reflection of this backwards system and regime.
                Where's the picture from?
                TM's official Instagram account
                https://www.instagram.com/p/_CkrWyjt...mmellifootball

Btw. those, who have Instagram should follow this account, since it's the only original page TM has in social media.

Comment

is beyond embarasssing having such a pitch

Comment

I for one don't want Saudis, Qatar, etc.... These guys aren't exactly known for clean football, either on or off the pitch.

People always tend to forget that there was clearly some cheating going on in our WCQ group last time around... Qatar basically bought 6 points from Lebanon. It was so blatant that Lebanon coach Theo Bucker couldn't even believe it.

The Qatar v Uzbek game on last match day also was fishy as hell. And we still ended up first.

Regardless, the less cheaters in our group the better. I'd rather have a group of Iran, Korea Rep, Japan, Australia (I know its impossible) and two other clean teams. It might be harder, but at least we have a better chance when match fixing is not an issue.

Comment

According to Kashani's interview with Navad, the City of Tehran (Ghalibaf and co) have agreed to fix the field.
                      Things actually get built if Ghalibaf wants it done, so this is good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        According to Kashani's interview with Navad, the City of Tehran (Ghalibaf and co) have agreed to fix the field.
                        when I was in Tehran Everyone was pointing our all the beautification and public areas Qalibaf had gotten done, if in fact they were of his doing, he has done a great job.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Lets just hope that Qalibaf doesn´t turn this pitch into a park with trees and fontaines like other green spaces in town
                          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                          >-----------------<
                          Marg bar dictator
                          >-----------------<

Comment

Let just hope qalibaf not turn out to khalibaf
                            TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                              I don't want revenge or anything I just want Iran to qualify to world cup. That's all I really care.
                              Well, I want both.

Comment

sounds more like Khalibafs , giving their usual bs promises..!! of course, no mention of when they are supposedly doing this and completion date..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X