Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracks me up that Taremi, Yahanbax and Azmoun all like Footbalista as their favorite cartoon. That cartoon is known as Capitan Tsubasa for all who haven't heard of it. It's a Japanese anime focused on a genius soccer player by the name of Tsubasa Oozora.

Comment

Assuming that there will be no more TM games until next year, here are some TM stats for the year 2015 (source: myself):

First of all, we lost only one game. Excluding the 3-3 tie with Iraq in the Asian Cup, it was the friendly match with Sweden.

TM wins: 10
      TM draws: 4
      TM losses: 1
      Total matches: 15

5 different players have captained our TM in 2015! Ansarifard, Nekounam, Teymourian, Hosseini and Dejagah.

In 2015 we are undefeated against AFC teams (excluding penalties).

We've had 3 quality friendlies: Chile, Sweden and Japan. (W/L/D)

We have scored in every game in 2015.

16 players have scored for TM: Azmoun; Hajsafi; Shojaei; Ghoochannejhad; Pouraliganji; Nekounam; Amiri; Torabi; Dejagah; Taremi; Teymourian; Hosseini; Ezatolahi; Kamyabinia; Rezaeian; Ansarifard.
      9 of them 25 years or younger.

Goals scored: 33
      Goals scored against us: 10

Comment

These are some legit stats, baz begoo CQ badeh.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Sardar Azmoun

13 - Least attractive Iranian football player? Alireza Beiranvand

What a savage! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Several TM players have been asked some questions about themselves

Sardar Azmoun

13 - Least attractive Iranian football player? Alireza Beiranvand

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1285725...B3%D8%AA%D8%9F
            What a bikelas answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
              I've never tried Bushehri Gheime, guess it is a southern Iranian thing?
              Its a Rashti thing

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                What a bikelas answer.
                To be fair it was also a stupid thing to ask in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Matador View Post
                  To be fair it was also a stupid thing to ask in the first place.
                  The reporter is a a*shole too.

Comment

The reporter is a a*shole too.
                    Its Iran what do you fucking expect? Look at Adel for example. Iran is full of crooks who think they look perfect. Have you seen the women there now a days? Jesus Christ.

Comment

poor ezzatollahi put yahanbax, azmoun, and taremi as his best friends and none of them put him

lol @ azmoun...honestly that's a pretty gay question asking who's the most attractive and least attractive. perhaps you could make it funny and ask who takes the most time doing their hair, who has the best/worst fashion sense, etc.

yahanbax and ezatollahi are straight af though putting themselves as the most attractive while the others are probably bicurious at least

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                        Its a Rashti thing
                        Khoob yad gerefti

Comment

Its Iran what do you fucking expect? Look at Adel for example. Iran is full of crooks who think they look perfect. Have you seen the women there now a days? Jesus Christ.
                          Don't bring your hatred for women and Iranians into this.

Comment

Don't bring your hatred for women and Iranians into this.
                            Wtf hatred for Iranians and women? Go to the country and see most of the youth, near the upper class areas. I'm sure most members are informed of this as well.

Comment

Wtf hatred for Iranians and women? Go to the country and see most of the youth, near the upper class areas. I'm sure most members are informed of this as well.
                              A few bimbos in the north of Tehran a nation do not make.
                              Would you judge all Iraqi women by visiting Tikrit?

Comment

A few bimbos in the north of Tehran a nation do not make.
                                Would you judge all Iraqi women by visiting Tikrit?
                                I see what your problem is now, you think I'm Iraqi LOOOOOL.

I didn't say the whole nation is, I said there is full of them there. There are actually a lot of modest Persian women looking for some khastegari

Comment

Working...
                                X