This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by golffan View Post
    I just read CQ pre-game news conference. He is truly a CLASS ACT and a wonderful coach.
    do you have a link? sorry I don't follow iranian news sites

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
      the dark color under the eyes shows it is really bright and sunny in Guam.
      No they are going to woop Guam's ass like Apache Indians.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
        This is a pretty interesting video
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=js7g07J-jds

Perspolis vs Pas
        18 year old Nekounam, 19 year old Karimi, 20 year old Mahdavikia, 21 year old Hashemian
        Just look what a beast Karimi was back then. Commentator saying youll hear very much about this player in future. Yadesh bekheyr
        4 players who would go on to be absolute studs in Germany and Spain...all within 2 years of each other...and yet ppl on these forums don't agree with me when i say we have a talent drought. look at what we had from 2000-2007...ahh sucks.

Comment

TM players and CQ were surprised and shocked to find Iranian even in Guam. Around 50 Iranians live in Guam and several of them came to cheer TM and the airport and their trainings

http://90tv.ir/news/174577/%D8%AA%D8...88%D8%A7%D9%85

Comment

Pre-game conference

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              TM players and CQ were surprised and shocked to find Iranian even in Guam. Around 50 Iranians live in Guam and several of them came to cheer TM and the airport and their trainings
              http://90tv.ir/news/174577/%D8%AA%D8...88%D8%A7%D9%85

That is incredible. The article mentions that at any given time there are a few of our countrymen, who are residents of Guam, are with TM in case the players/staff need something. That is extremely awesome.

I actually thought about flying out there, but than I looked up the ticket prices and could not justify it. $2000+ USD for the airfare, along with having to take time off, I couldn't justify it.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                That is incredible. The article mentions that at any given time there are a few of our countrymen, who are residents of Guam, are with TM in case the players/staff need something. That is extremely awesome.

I actually thought about flying out there, but than I looked up the ticket prices and could not justify it. $2000+ USD for the airfare, along with having to take time off, I couldn't justify it.
                Iranians everywhere!
                Iranie ba gheyrat!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Iranians everywhere!
                  Iranie ba gheyrat!
                  Trust me, we will even be among the first ones to live on Mars. Haha...

Iranians are adventurous. First woman space tourist = Iranian.

Comment

the minutes TM has scored in the last 9 months

Comment

Pre-game conference

They look scared. Especially the Ando wannabe now that he is here he is fearing the mighty samurai master.

Comment

which means we need to watch the entire game because we are able to score at any time.

nice stats.
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                          Trust me, we will even be among the first ones to live on Mars. Haha...
                          Iranians are adventurous. First woman in space = Iranian.
                          First female space tourist... the first woman in space was a Russian back in the 60s.
                          Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
                              First female space tourist... the first woman in space was a Russian back in the 60s.
                              You're right. Thanks for correcting

Comment

Wow, can't get any more even that that.

Comment

Working...
                                X