This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    He wont go there anyways he doesnt seen like someone to take less money and i bet dumb persepolos fans will beg him to stay. Still pretty sad that a good player like taremi only gets interest from a weak european league
    Unfortunately I think the same thing, it's very hard to get a move to Europe for Persepolis and Esteghlal players because generally these are the guys that mostly get really addicted to the sorkhabi fame and spotlight, the fans and the club's management are issues as well.

If we look at the history of players that went to Europe from the IPL we would see that they have much more chance to make a move if they don't play for Persepolis or Esteghlal

Comment

The worst league in Europe gets mor exposure then PGPL. So wtv offer Taremi gets, he should accept. All it takes is one good season in Sweden and he will get offers from better leagues.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        When the alternative is Gutter Shotor league, he should take it with no doubt. But PP will probably block it.
        Of course he should take the offer as it would help him to develop and to get more attention, but I still think he deserves more than the Swedish league. Our IPL teams would beat all Swedish teams easily.

PP will block him in winter, but I think they would let him go in summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          The worst league in Europe gets mor exposure then PGPL. So wtv offer Taremi gets, he should accept. All it takes is one good season in Sweden and he will get offers from better leagues.
          And if he actually gets all his paperwork done so he can play for the worst league in Europe, he will have an easier time transitioning to other leagues in Europe paperwork wise.

Comment

A no-brainer. If this is the only & best European offer currently he must take it and get the hell out of Iran - no discussion, no explanation needed.
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

ویزای لژیونرها صادر نشد؛ مجوز پرواز اختصاصی داده نشد
              فدراسیون فوتبال ایران از گوام به فیفا شکایت کرد
              فدراسیون فوتبال ایران به خاطر کارشکنی گوام از این کشور به فیفا شکایت کرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس،

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران قرار است از هفته هشتم رقابتهای مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه در تاریخ بیست و ششم ماه جاری به مصاف تیم ملی گوام برود.کشور گوام از کشورهای تحت سلطه آمریکا قرار دارد و همین موضوع باعث شده است تا سفر دو کشور به کشورهای یکدیگر به خاطر عدم وجود سفارتخانه آمریکا در ایران و بالعکس، با مشکلاتی مواجه شود.

بر همین اساس پس از اینکه گوامی ها برای سفر به ایران به دلایل سیاسی دچار مشکلاتی برای دریافت ویزا شدند که در نهایت کار به شکایت از فیفا کشیده شد، در نهایت مشکل کاروان این کشور برای سفر به ایران برطرف شده و گوام برای بازی رفت مرحله مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 از طریق سفارت ایران در پکن اقدامات لازم را انجام داده و سپس راهی ایران شده و این دیدار را 6 بر صفر شکست خورد.

از سوی دیگر بازیکنان کشورمان پس از برگزاری دیدار با هند راهی امارات شده تا از طریق سفارت آمریکا در این کشور برای دریافت ویزای گوام اقدام کنند که البته تا امروز فقط برای عده ای از بازیکنان ویزا صادر شده و گفته می شود ویزای حدود 70 درصد لژیونرها صادر نشده تا در زمان حدود 10 روز تا دیدار دو تیم، سفر این تعداد از بازیکنان برای سفر به گوام در هاله ای از ابهام باشد.

همچنین کشور گوام به دلایل سیاسی در نهایت از فرود پرواز چارتر تیم ملی ایران به این کشور خودداری کرد تا مجموعه این کارشکنی ها باعث شود تا مسئولان فدراسیون ایران دست به مقابله به مثل زده و به منظور رفع مشکلات خود و حل شدن این کارشکنی ها به فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال نامه شکایت خود را تنظیم و ارسال کنند.

F****ers.
              And these were the same punks who went to the media and complained about Iran before the first game.
              IFF has no understanding how to use this to their advantage with Public relations.

Comment

IPL is not better overall. IPL does definitely have a lot of players that are way more technical and have a whole lot more potential. Unfortunately IPL also has a lot of low IQ players, which is not their fault, but the footballing structure and the powers that be. Besides sanctions and outrageous price tag, that's why European teams try to acquire teens that they can educate (Sardar, Alireza, Said etc.) rather than established IPL players, if they do their TM players that are tactically sound through CQ. Swedish teams has a lot of bullshit players, but they know how to compete as a team.
                IFK Göteborg are one of these teams. They'll won't let up a goal and grind you down. Historically a top team with AIK and Malmö FF (currently in CL). They finished 2nd with only one game to the top. And they actually need some firepower up front because they'll probably cash in on their youngster Gustav Engvall sooner or later. Taremi wouldn't be their usual profile, so I won't believe til I see it, but their sporting director Mats Gren knows how to build an effective team and if Taremi is ready to work hard it could be a great stepping stone to bigger clubs in Europe.

Also, IFK Göteborg has a big talent in half-Iranian full back Martin Johansson Zanjanchi. Would be fun to see them combine

Comment

IPL is pretty underrated. Overall our league is slightly weaker than european top leagues, but i think that our top teams could easily play a good role in those leagues. I can definately see a team like Sepahan or Esteghlal fighting for a CL spot in EPL or La Liga.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                    IPL is pretty underrated. Overall our league is slightly weaker than european top leagues, but i think that our top teams could easily play a good role in those leagues. I can definately see a team like Sepahan or Esteghlal fighting for a CL spot in EPL or La Liga.
                    right

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                      IPL is not better overall. IPL does definitely have a lot of players that are way more technical and have a whole lot more potential. Unfortunately IPL also has a lot of low IQ players, which is not their fault, but the footballing structure and the powers that be. Besides sanctions and outrageous price tag, that's why European teams try to acquire teens that they can educate (Sardar, Alireza, Said etc.) rather than established IPL players
                      I definitely agree with this, he should take the offer he will surely benefit from it on the long run

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        right
                        I started out reading his post being like 'yeah I agree', then we reached 'slightly weaker than european top leagues' and I started to raise an eyebrow, by reaching the end of his post I started wondering wht kind of sh!t he is smoking

No offense Shirokhorshid jon.

Comment

Baba you guys underestimate our league and teams. Right now there are few teams stronger than Esteghlal.Those are Barca, Real, Bayern and maybe, but only maybe PSG. Dont really think teams
                          like Atletico, Juventus or Chelsea are stronger. Where is your gheyrat Camran jan?

Comment

Baba you guys underestimate our league and teams. Right now there are few teams stronger than Esteghlal.Those are Barca, Real, Bayern and maybe, but only maybe PSG. Dont really think teams
                            like Atletico, Juventus or Chelsea are stronger. Where is your gheyrat Camran jan?
                            I guess you're right, with the exception of PSG, Esteghlal is definately better than PSG.

Comment

Bro Stop it!
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

On IRINN Mayeli Chodan attacked CQ once more

* Dan Gaspar has no goalkeeping experience
                                * CQ is being supported by the media and IRIB which makes him so popular
                                * CQ has no right to talk about Assadi like this
                                * Why didn't CQ become Manchester United's coach, when he quitted as ManUnited assistant
                                * We could have advanced to the 2nd round if we had Rahmat, Khalatbari and Aghili ( )
                                * CQ has done nothing and if we continue like this we will become 5th in our WC group again

Kafashian then defended CQ

* You as the TM Omid manager have no right to talk about the TM coach like this
                                * Just focus on your own work and don't talk about others

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=260892

Comment

Working...
                                X