Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM-News-

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    What I am saying is exactly right and correct. You must have a short memory.
    I am a Persepolis fan and don't forget player's background so easy.

    Sosha was and is a soosool, actor, with a lot of "Hashieh" and disciplinary issues regardless of his weak performances.

    1.I remember his act in this match. Acting as he was injured and then cause the big fight in the match.



    2.When Derakhshan took over Persepolis he kicked out our best goal keeper since Abedzadeh, Nilson out of the team to bring Makani in. Makani came to our team with lobby and caused us many defeats. If we had Nilson, we could have saved many goals.

    3. He is not a fan of Persepolis but a hooligan. He caused hashieh for Persepolis which had already too much problems to deal with. He was constantly giving inflammatory interviews and fighting with SS players including Hanif Omranzadeh (another knucklehead).

    4. His awful performances ridiculed us in ACL receiving 3 goals in each important matches and in IPL.

    He knows team melli is not the place for this BS after Rahmati was not called up ever again, but performance wise he is not in top 3 and that is why I feel he is trying his best to stay in NT. Being a member of NT keeps people on spot lights and means more income and better contracts.

    Yes, I don't like him. In my opinion he failed in both character and quality to be in Persepolis or Team Melli.

    Basically everything you wrote is your opinion, besides the first point which was 4 years ago.

    When Derakhshan came Nilson and Sosha were both splitting time (and both not playing too well). It was dumb to get rid of Nilson, but that has nothing to do with you making up claims about a lobby.

    I'm not too concerned with you judge of character, I will leave that to CQ , Dan Gaspar, Branko, etc...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Salar View Post
      CQ is walking on thin ice, I really respect him and adore him for the guts he has and for always revealing all the dirty truth that happens in our football but unfortunately in the corrupt country that we have, he will eventually get dismissed if he carries on ba 'pateye hamaro roo ab rikhtan'
      I do not think CQ really cares if he gets fired or dismissed from TM. he has nothing to loss and everything to gain. I think that is why he signed his contract so carefully, I am sure he knows if he is fired for something unrelated to his job performance he can sue and win his contract from IFF. He could care less if they fire him.

      CQ is a professional and businessman and understands what he is doing. it is IFF and Asadi who do not understand and think by pushing this guy and intimidating him he will just leave
      IRI = FAILED

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
        Basically everything you wrote is your opinion, besides the first point which was 4 years ago.

        When Derakhshan came Nilson and Sosha were both splitting time (and both not playing too well). It was dumb to get rid of Nilson, but that has nothing to do with you making up claims about a lobby.

        I'm not too concerned with you judge of character, I will leave that to CQ , Dan Gaspar, Branko, etc...
        What I wrote is exactly what happened and is happening in Persepolis. Any Persepolis fan can confirm this.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Now Esteghlal released a statement about CQ's words on Rahmati

          http://www.fcesteghlal.ir/news/item/121
          Lol, someone needs to remind them that Rahmati quit TM.

          Also, why wasn't he in SS last year? Why didn't they try to keep him if he's so good.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

          Comment


          • TBH, I think this Rahmati issue would have been handled better if CQ just said something like "I'm monitoring all the players in the league and as always will invite the best players" or "players that will best fit with our plans" - end of story.

            Sometimes it takes a lot less energy and you can still accomplish the same end result without rocking the boat IMHO. And I'm very inclined to rocking the boat, which is why I've learnt that lesson!

            Comment


            • http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1279179...E2%80%8Cملی

              Tm list for Turkmenistan and Guam will be announced after the hazfi cup games. The list will apparently have a lot of "surprises" from Queiroz with the article speculating that some veteran players will be dropped for younger ones.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1279179...E2%80%8Cملی

                Tm list for Turkmenistan and Guam will be announced after the hazfi cup games. The list will apparently have a lot of "surprises" from Queiroz with the article speculating that some veteran players will be dropped for younger ones.
                Seyed Jalal is injured so he's dropped and Shojaei will probably be dropped again and maybe Heydari. that's about it for me.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                  http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1279179...E2%80%8Cملی

                  Tm list for Turkmenistan and Guam will be announced after the hazfi cup games. The list will apparently have a lot of "surprises" from Queiroz with the article speculating that some veteran players will be dropped for younger ones.
                  I have a slight feeling that Ando will be dropped, but probably won't happen. Masoud for sure, he's definitely done with TM.

                  Younger players that I feel will get invited: Mosalman, Ahmadzadeh, Ali Karimi, Milad Mohammadi, Cheshmi, Yaghoub Karimi

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    I have a slight feeling that Ando will be dropped, but probably won't happen. Masoud for sure, he's definitely done with TM.
                    Younger players that I feel will get invited: Mosalman, Ahmadzadeh, Ali Karimi, Milad Mohammadi, Cheshmi, Yaghoub Karimi
                    Add Ali Alipour to the list. He is better than Ahmadzadeh.
                    Possible drop outs
                    1. Khosro Heydari.... Thank you CQ finally \
                    2. Masoot Shojai.... he was done in last june vs Turkmenistan
                    3. Ando ... although it is sad but he has lost his shape
                    4. Husseini is injured so no surprise
                    5. Ghafouri is also injured
                    6. Montazeri is better to stay for now until our youngesters get some experience
                    7. Taremi bye bye
                    8. I am hoping for Sosha Makani

                    Comment


                    • ^ I doubt Taremi will be dropped.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        Add Ali Alipour to the list. He is better than Ahmadzadeh.

                        Possible drop outs


                        1. Khosro Heydari.... Thank you CQ finally \
                        2. Masoot Shojai.... he was done in last june vs Turkmenistan
                        3. Ando ... although it is sad but he has lost his shape
                        4. Husseini is injured so no surprise
                        5. Ghafouri is also injured
                        6. Montazeri is better to stay for now until our youngesters get some experience
                        7. Taremi bye bye
                        They don't play the same positions so you can't really compare, Ahmadzadeh is a CAM and winger, Alipour is more of a striker. Ahmadzadeh was a regular starter for both Tractor and Persepolis, was a key player for Tractor last year, while Alipour is still just a bench-warmer, to Taremi as well You can compare him to Taremi, and he doesn't come close to him for now.

                        To me Alipour is far from TM material at least right now, there is many strikers that are better than him like outside the usual Azmoun and Gucci, like Kaveh Rezaei, Sharifi, Taremi, Hassanzadeh, Shahbazzadeh, Motahari, Mehrdad Mohammadi. He's not even a top 10 IPL striker imo, so I doubt that we will see him in TM any time soon. But he is still very young so he has time.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          They don't play the same positions so you can't really compare, Ahmadzadeh is a CAM and winger, Alipour is more of a striker. Ahmadzadeh was a regular starter for both Tractor and Persepolis, was a key player for Tractor last year, while Alipour is still just a bench-warmer, to Taremi as well You can compare him to Taremi, and he doesn't come close to him for now.
                          To me Alipour is far from TM material at least right now, there is many strikers that are better than him like outside the usual Azmoun and Gucci, like Kaveh Rezaei, Sharifi, Taremi, Hassanzadeh, Shahbazzadeh, Motahari. He's not even a top 10 IPL striker imo, so I doubt that we will see him in TM any time soon. But he is still young so he has time.
                          Alipour is a winger but also plays as a striker. He is a RW. Persepolis is stacked with good players now. Atm Rezaian and other choices are preferred by Branko but I can see the potential in this dude. He is different than other Persepolis players. Taremi is all hype and I bet he will be irrelevant in couple of years if he continues this way. Character shows everything. Look at Sadeghian and his possible future to get me. Taremi is not crazy but can not handle the fame. I just hope he gets his act together.

                          Alipour is a gem and needs to be polished, if necessary in another team. but I rather he shines in Persepolis. Young talents need mins in the match to show their potentials.

                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyruKqMK2O8

                          He scored a goal for Persepolis not long ago single handedly. It reminded me of Ali Karimi's sparks. If I find the video I will post it for you. He took the ball from right side and went all the way to pass defense and score the goal. If CQ sees his talent and gives him the opportunity I bet we will see another Mehdi Torabi. These players are young and need confidence, if they see a chance at national level they will do all their best which is really beneficial for us. All old timers and slackers start to take NT more seriously.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            ^ I doubt Taremi will be dropped.
                            That was my wishful thinking for Taremi. I just want him to focus on his finishing instead of fame and diving. His brain can not handle this. This line of code is written in his brain.
                            1. Go for the ball
                            2. If a player is near you, dive
                            3. If goal keeper is near you, dive
                            4. If nobody is near, kick the damn ball

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              Alipour is a winger but also play as striker. He is a RW. Persepolis is stack with good players and now Rezaian and other choice are preferred by Branko but I can see the potential in this dude. He is different than other Persepolis players. Taremi is all hype and I bet he will be irrelevant in couple of years. Character shows everything. Look at Sadeghian and his possible future to get me. Taremi is not crazy but can not handle fame. I just hope he pull it together.

                              Alipour is a gem and need to be polished if necessary in another team. but I rather he shines in Persepolis. Young talents need mins in the match to show their potentials.

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyruKqMK2O8

                              He scored a goal not long ago single handedly. It reminded me of Ali Karimi's sparks. If I find the video I will post it for you. he took the ball from right side and went all the way to pass defense and score the goal. If CQ see his talent and give him the opportunity I bet we will see another Mehdi Torabi. This players are young and need confidence, if they see a chance at national level they will do all their best which is really beneficial for us. All old timers and slackers start to take NT more seriously.
                              He may have a lot of potential, which I'm sure he has. But for now he isn't even good enough for TM Omid call-ups, he is behind many other players around his age that are better than him and is quite far from the level of TM. What Taremi will become in few years, we don't know yet and it's all speculation, but for now he is really in-form and performing better than most of the other Iranian strikers which include Ansarifard and even Kaveh Rezaei

                              We will see how he will develop the upcoming years but before he gets invites he will need to show performances every week like other players, for now it's way premature to say anything about him because he's just still raw talent at most like many other players in the league

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                He may have a lot of potential, which I'm sure he has. But for now he isn't even good enough for TM Omid call-ups, he is behind many other players around his age that are better than him and is quite far from the level of TM. What Taremi will become in few years, we don't know yet and it's all speculation, but for now he is really in-form and performing better than most of the other Iranian strikers which include Ansarifard and even Kaveh Rezaei

                                We will see how he will develop the upcoming years but before he gets invites he will need to show performances every week like other players, for now it's way premature to say anything about him because he's just still raw talent at most like many other players in the league
                                I thought Taremi was good in IPL so I asked for a TM invitation, but I didn't see anything beside his performances against India and Guam. That speaks volume. At least as a striker he has not passed the level of TM material for me yet. He plays decent in RW. We need good finishers like Gucci and Azmoun not divers or not proven finishers with killer instinct. I am Persepolis fan, so naturally I cheer for PP players to be included in NT but I don't see what you explain about Taremi. In my opinion Taremi at best should be a bench warmer in TM and Sosha should not be even there. Alipour, Mosalman, Ahmadzadeh and even Nourollahi are good enough to be called up and examined for NT. Rezaian and Alisha are already there so no need to mention them.

                                Time will prove if I am wrong or right. What do you particularly see in Taremi? Many of his goals were from penalty area.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X