Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM-News-

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Now Esteghlal released a statement about CQ's words on Rahmati

    http://www.fcesteghlal.ir/news/item/121

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Now Esteghlal released a statement about CQ's words on Rahmati

      http://www.fcesteghlal.ir/news/item/121
      what did CQ say regarding Rahmati and what did Esteghlal respond?

      Comment


      • The never-ending HASHIEH of Iranian football!!! If our football 50% of the amount of side issues in quality, we would have been worldchampions.

        The level of hashieh makes you dizzy!
        sigpic

        Zendeh bad IRAN
        >-----------------<
        Marg bar dictator
        >-----------------<

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          what did CQ say regarding Rahmati and what did Esteghlal respond?
          Asadi called CQ to re-invite Rahmati to the national team and CQ responded that a player needs to have both attitude and quality. And a player who lacks the right attitude has no place in TM.

          Now Esteghlal responded and demanded CQ to apologize in front of Esteghlal and its fans otherwise they would refuse to give their players to TM. They critisized him for his accusations against Asadi and some Iranian coaches aswell.

          Comment


          • Comment


            • Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              + Vezarate Varzesh

              Comment


              • There is always going to be hashiesh in Iranian football, especially Team Melli. What is interesting is that contrary to previous years, none of this drama is linked to TM players (for now). CQ is shouldering all the burden (and at the same time roasting some officials), and this is so juicy to the media that they forget about the players.

                It's a different approach, lets see how it works. I think CQ can shoulder the load, and it will be great for the players to just focus on their game.

                They all seem to love him regardless, based on how they speak about the guy (just today Makani posted a picture of Branko and CQ saying how much he has learned from them, etc..))

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                  They all seem to love him regardless, based on how they speak about the guy (just today Makani posted a picture of Branko and CQ saying how much he has learned from them, etc..))
                  Of course. What football education does the vatani coaches have, beside Ph.d in salavat sending and 'daste khoda hast'?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Of course. What football education does the vatani coaches have, beside Ph.d in salavat sending and 'daste khoda hast'?
                    bro I know what's you're saying, but honestly not all domestic coaches are bad. In fact many are quite decent, and little by little more are becoming aware of the importance of a European degree.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                      There is always going to be hashiesh in Iranian football, especially Team Melli. What is interesting is that contrary to previous years, none of this drama is linked to TM players (for now). CQ is shouldering all the burden (and at the same time roasting some officials), and this is so juicy to the media that they forget about the players.

                      It's a different approach, lets see how it works. I think CQ can shoulder the load, and it will be great for the players to just focus on their game.

                      They all seem to love him regardless, based on how they speak about the guy (just today Makani posted a picture of Branko and CQ saying how much he has learned from them, etc..))
                      Sosha is an ass kisser. Mikhad khodesho shirin kone pishe CQ chon midone bezodi mindazanesh biron as team melli. I respect other team melli players' opinion like Dejagah, Amiri, Azmoun, Ando, Montazeri, Husseini, PAG, Ezattollahi, Hajsafi, Rezaian, Ebrahimi,...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        Sosha is an ass kisser. Mikhad khodesho shirin kone pishe CQ chon midone bezodi mindazanesh biron as team melli. I respect other team melli players' opinion like Dejagah, Amiri, Azmoun, Ando, Montazeri, Husseini, PAG, Ezattollahi, Hajsafi, Rezaian, Ebrahimi,...
                        What you are saying is wrong if we look at his actions. Has he ever caused an issue for TM? He has been left out of the squad (notice how I said left out, and not "mindazanesh" biroon, which is a low comment) several times and he has never made a sound. He was left out for Asia Cup and supported the boys from Tehran.

                        When he is not invited he doesn't say anything, and when he is invited he shows up and trains hard. Look at what guys like Dan Gaspar and Persepolis' training coach (forget his name) say about what kind of guy he is.

                        You don't like him for other reasons, which is what led you to write your previous post. Regardless though, what you are saying is not correct.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by khodam View Post
                          I think this is something the IR appointed gang didn't anticipate. They will learn their lesson and make sure to bring a more submissive coach next time.
                          And submissive will naturally be equated with not only a vatani coach but a doofus one.

                          That's really my biggest concern, otherwise I couldn't care less if Queiroz choked Asadi on national TV - hell I'd cheer him on if I didn't care about its repercussions on TM.
                          Last edited by Bi-honar; 11-01-2015, 12:01 PM.

                          Comment


                          • CQ is walking on thin ice, I really respect him and adore him for the guts he has and for always revealing all the dirty truth that happens in our football but unfortunately in the corrupt country that we have, he will eventually get dismissed if he carries on ba 'pateye hamaro roo ab rikhtan'
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                              What you are saying is wrong if we look at his actions. Has he ever caused an issue for TM? He has been left out of the squad (notice how I said left out, and not "mindazanesh" biroon, which is a low comment) several times and he has never made a sound. He was left out for Asia Cup and supported the boys from Tehran.
                              When he is not invited he doesn't say anything, and when he is invited he shows up and trains hard. Look at what guys like Dan Gaspar and Persepolis' training coach (forget his name) say about what kind of guy he is.
                              You don't like him for other reasons, which is what led you to write your previous post. Regardless though, what you are saying is not correct.
                              What I am saying is exactly right and correct. You must have a short memory.
                              I am a Persepolis fan and don't forget player's background so easy.

                              Sosha was and is a soosool, actor, with a lot of "Hashieh" and disciplinary issues regardless of his weak performances.

                              1.I remember his act in this match. Acting as he was injured and then cause the big fight in the match.



                              2.When Derakhshan took over Persepolis he kicked out our best goal keeper since Abedzadeh, Nilson out of the team to bring Makani in. Makani came to our team with lobby and caused us many defeats. If we had Nilson, we could have saved many goals.

                              3. He is not a fan of Persepolis but a hooligan. He caused hashieh for Persepolis which had already too much problems to deal with. He was constantly giving inflammatory interviews and fighting with SS players including Hanif Omranzadeh (another knucklehead).

                              4. His awful performances ridiculed us in ACL receiving 3 goals in each important matches and in IPL.

                              He knows team melli is not the place for this BS after Rahmati was not called up ever again, but performance wise he is not in top 3 and that is why I feel he is trying his best to stay in NT. Being a member of NT keeps people on spot lights and means more income and better contracts.

                              Yes, I don't like him. In my opinion he failed in both character and quality to be in Persepolis or Team Melli.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Salar View Post
                                CQ is walking on thin ice, I really respect him and adore him for the guts he has and for always revealing all the dirty truth that happens in our football but unfortunately in the corrupt country that we have, he will eventually get dismissed if he carries on ba 'pateye hamaro roo ab rikhtan'
                                I see CQ only as who he is, a defensive minded coach but a damn good manager and scouting agent.

                                I feel he is doing this to get fired and receive all his money based on the contract and IFF is playing against him to force him to leave and lose his salary. That is the main theme going on and all the rest are a freak show. IFF doesn't have the money and is not happy with CQ bossing them around and decreasing their lobbying influence. CQ is smart and populist, he came to the conclusion that it is almost impossible to work with this team with current situation, so he is relaxed now and pushing IR to either provide him with what he needs or fire him and get paid in full.

                                He is purposely pushing some buttons to get his results done.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X