Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM-News-

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • short interview of Mohammadi brothers. Milad had two offers, one from Terek Grozny and the other was from Sturm Graz . Both of them really wants to play in europe

    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15768

    Comment


    • Originally posted by shahname View Post
      He should have the same feeling as if he actually was in TM considering all the MEN surrounding him in this picture
      Cheap joke.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Malavani View Post
        short interview of Mohammadi brothers. Milad had two offers, one from Terek Grozny and the other was from Sturm Graz . Both of them really wants to play in europe

        http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15768
        Cheghad nazan in 2ta, seriously

        Comment


        • TM-News-

          Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          short interview of Mohammadi brothers. Milad had two offers, one from Terek Grozny and the other was from Sturm Graz . Both of them really wants to play in europe

          http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15768
          Milad will make it one day, I'm sure, he really impressed in Austria for such a young player that played for a relegating IPL side.
          In the next few years hopefully

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Milad will make it one day, I'm sure, he really impressed in Austria for such a young player that played for a relegating IPL side.
            In the next few years hopefully

            FYI, Massimo Luongo who Australia's coach took a chance on when he was just a young guy from 3rd division England was just shortlisted in the final 59 players for Ballon d'Or alongside some of the best footballers in the world...

            It's funny how we scoff at players we think are shit because they play in lower leagues, but we possibly miss out on gems and future stars because we have such a fear of outsiders. Congratulations to Luongo, I hope he continues to improve and bring a stronger name to Asian football.

            http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/...70b0f19f100d86

            Comment


            • A player from a mid table championship side being shortlisted for the ballon dor is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. I'm guessing they just want to add as many nation representatives as possible since Shinji Okazaki, who has scored 1 goal in 7 games this season, is also on there.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                short interview of Mohammadi brothers. Milad had two offers, one from Terek Grozny and the other was from Sturm Graz . Both of them really wants to play in europe

                http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15768
                Igor Nenezic the goalkeeper of Rah Ahan speaks really good farsi, its impressive since he has been in Iran for only 1 year

                Comment


                • TM-News-

                  Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  FYI, Massimo Luongo who Australia's coach took a chance on when he was just a young guy from 3rd division England was just shortlisted in the final 59 players for Ballon d'Or alongside some of the best footballers in the world...

                  It's funny how we scoff at players we think are shit because they play in lower leagues, but we possibly miss out on gems and future stars because we have such a fear of outsiders. Congratulations to Luongo, I hope he continues to improve and bring a stronger name to Asian football.

                  http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/...70b0f19f100d86
                  I have no idea what's the point of bringing that up in this thread after what I just replied but If players are good enough, they will be invited.

                  If you were right, and those random 5th division players were better than some of the current IPL TM players, they would have been invited. Why wouldn't we invite players if they make the NT stronger?

                  You can see that the coach and his staff think that there are IPL players are better than those guys, anyways I don't ever recall some of these lower division players ever making TM even when we were doing extremely bad in football.

                  Unfortunately for some people blindly wishing for random dudes being invited just for being in Europe, but fortunately for TM, the coaching staff doesn't just invite players in foreign teams just for the sake of playing there, and choose players based on quality.

                  You might believe that the IPL is trash and we have no quality there, you might also want to fill TM with random low European division players (pretty much Afghanistan's NT who has recently called up entire 4th and 5th division European/Germany players but getting thrashed by Syria 6-0) however the coach doesn't believe the same, and that's what's important.


                  This is Afghanistan's national team


                  Players from similar leagues that you bring up, same type of players that you would love to be invited to TM.

                  You are free of believing whatever you want and pursuing your arguments, but don't force your opinions on anyone.

                  If the player is a "hidden gem", let him prove himself and he will be invited.



                  Anyways, back on topic.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    FYI, Massimo Luongo who Australia's coach took a chance on when he was just a young guy from 3rd division England was just shortlisted in the final 59 players for Ballon d'Or alongside some of the best footballers in the world...

                    It's funny how we scoff at players we think are shit because they play in lower leagues, but we possibly miss out on gems and future stars because we have such a fear of outsiders. Congratulations to Luongo, I hope he continues to improve and bring a stronger name to Asian football.

                    http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/...70b0f19f100d86
                    That doesn't really mean much. He is still pretty terrible compared to the other players on the list. You do know that Younis Mahmoud was also shortlisted for the ballon d'or back in 2007, right?
                    That just proves how worthless this nomination is.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      I have no idea what's the point of bringing that up in this thread after what I just replied but If players are good enough, they will be invited.

                      If you were right, and those random 5th division players were better than some of the current IPL TM players, they would have been invited. Why wouldn't we invite players if they make the NT stronger?

                      You can see that the coach and his staff think that there are IPL players are better than those guys, anyways I don't ever recall some of these lower division players ever making TM even when we were doing extremely bad in football.

                      Unfortunately for some people blindly wishing for random dudes being invited just for being in Europe, but fortunately for TM, the coaching staff doesn't just invite players in foreign teams just for the sake of playing there, and choose players based on quality.

                      You might believe that the IPL is trash and we have no quality there, you might also want to fill TM with random low European division players (pretty much Afghanistan's NT who has recently called up entire 4th and 5th division European/Germany players but getting thrashed by Syria 6-0) however the coach doesn't believe the same, and that's what's important.


                      This is Afghanistan's national team


                      Players from similar leagues that you bring up, same type of players that you would love to be invited to TM.

                      You are free of believing whatever you want and pursuing your arguments, but don't force your opinions on anyone.

                      If the player is a "hidden gem", let him prove himself and he will be invited.



                      Anyways, back on topic.

                      I wasn't responding to your post Z Joon. No need to be so defensive. I saw this posted as top news on reddit/Soccer, and came here to post this. Didn't want to start a new thread, so thought I'd post it in the most general thread I could. Honestly, I didn't even read your post before I posted.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        I wasn't responding to your post Z Joon. No need to be so defensive. I saw this posted as top news on reddit/Soccer, and came here to post this. Didn't want to start a new thread, so thought I'd post it in the most general thread I could. Honestly, I didn't even read your post before I posted.
                        Well you were quoting me, anyways you have my answer

                        Comment


                        • 1 Japanese and 1 Korean are listed as nominees for this year's golden ball. I wonder if an Iranian will ever be nominated!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                            1 Japanese and 1 Korean are listed as nominees for this year's golden ball. I wonder if an Iranian will ever be nominated!
                            Based on the Asian players that were nominated this year I really don't get why the likes of mahdavikia, hashemian, rezaei, daei, Nekounam, shojaei werent ever nominated.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                              Based on the Asian players that were nominated this year I really don't get why the likes of mahdavikia, hashemian, rezaei, daei, Nekounam, shojaei werent ever nominated.
                              Because they never won Asian Cup!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Well you were quoting me, anyways you have my answer
                                I clicked reply with quote on accident. What I posted also was not even the same subject as what you were talking about, so there was nothing to answer. Mohammadi has nothing to do with Luongo. Also, your point of bringing up a country like Afghanistan who has no player in 3rd division of England, and has all amateur players and barely a national league, is not comparable at all. Even you said you rank Championship, Liga Adelante, Bundesliga highly, so saying that the 3rd division of England is the same or even comparable to the fifth division of Germany or lower is sad and horribly flawed. You and I both know that. The Afghan players play in the Regionligas which are not even part of the Bundesliga system. Truly amateur players. Don't be dense comparing Luongo or the English 3rd division to amateur leagues.

                                Comment

                                Those who read this thread

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X