Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM-News-

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=240895

    Haji Mayeli critisizing (acutally insulting) CQ once more

    + CQ left Iran and uses the of his former wife as an excuse to stay in Portugal that long. He maybe wants to wait until the 1st anniversity of her death to return back to Iran
    + We got great results at the WC, AC and crushed Turkmenistan with a couple of goals
    + This man claimed to be a under hostage in Iran, a certain group advertises for him to brainwash the mass
    + He is two months away from Iran, now the media claims: God forbid he becomes Mexico's new coach. This man's biggest achievment was to be Manchester United's number 2. In fact, he wasn't even their number 2 as Manchester United contrains 17, 18 coaches who divide their work.
    Left the mental hospital already?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      Just look at Ali Karimi's assist for Enayati. Do we get another Ali Karimi?

      That year Ali Karimi was on fire. What an incredible tournament for him and what a shame we couldn't lift the trophy.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AminGP View Post
        That year Ali Karimi was on fire. What an incredible tournament for him and what a shame we couldn't lift the trophy.
        Despite that cursed match against China I still think in this tournament (2004) we had our best team of all times. I just love to watch our match again South Korea over and over again. AHAYE ALI KARIMI WE LOVE YOU FOR GOOD MEMORIES!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          Despite that cursed match against China I still think in this tournament (2004) we had our best team of all times. I just love to watch our match again South Korea over and over again. AHAYE ALI KARIMI WE LOVE YOU FOR GOOD MEMORIES!
          rofl this is a completely inaccurate list of that squad. for starters, abedzadeh and azizi weren't on that team...no wonder you love this team so much. it's because you imagined it!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            Despite that cursed match against China I still think in this tournament (2004) we had our best team of all times. I just love to watch our match again South Korea over and over again. AHAYE ALI KARIMI WE LOVE YOU FOR GOOD MEMORIES!
            I had so many good memories with that team melli and their players. Even in 2001-2002 we had an excellent team. Nikbakht vahedi was so good on the left and the whole team was on fire

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
              rofl this is a completely inaccurate list of that squad. for starters, abedzadeh and azizi weren't on that team...no wonder you love this team so much. it's because you imagined it!
              I am talking about the generation of players in those years 2000-2008. Many of people in this list are in 2004 team.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                I had so many good memories with that team melli and their players. Even in 2001-2002 we had an excellent team. Nikbakht vahedi was so good on the left and the whole team was on fire
                Truly we could make 2002 WC and make wonders just like Japan and Korea. That world cup many teams were weak and we could easily pass to R16. Chiro was good coach. I remember our team smashed Slovakia in their terf with Ali Karimi's hat-trick. When Iran could not advanced on play off against Ireland when Golmohamadi scored a goal in Tehran I was so sad. When I saw he was crying because he thought he lost his chance to play in WC, I cried too.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  Just look at Ali Karimi's assist for Enayati. Do we get another Ali Karimi?

                  If those were supposed to be the best goals of the AC2004, then I'm sorry, but very few of our goals even during the past 10-15 years come up to the level of the first 2 goals Karimi scored in the same tournament against S. Korea, let alone any of our goals in this video. He scored both with his head. first from a pass by Kaebi, the second one from a pass by Mahdavikia. I specially like the second one!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=240895

                    Haji Mayeli critisizing (acutally insulting) CQ once more

                    + CQ left Iran and uses the of his former wife as an excuse to stay in Portugal that long. He maybe wants to wait until the 1st anniversity of her death to return back to Iran
                    + We got great results at the WC, AC and crushed Turkmenistan with a couple of goals
                    + This man claimed to be a under hostage in Iran, a certain group advertises for him to brainwash the mass
                    + He is two months away from Iran, now the media claims: God forbid he becomes Mexico's new coach. This man's biggest achievment was to be Manchester United's number 2. In fact, he wasn't even their number 2 as Manchester United contrains 17, 18 coaches who divide their work.
                    To MK:


                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      This man's biggest achievment was to be Manchester United's number 2. In fact, he wasn't even their number 2 as Manchester United contrains 17, 18 coaches who divide their work.
                      Someone ask him "what was YOUR biggest achievment???"
                      The answer should shut him up.
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                        Someone ask him "what was YOUR biggest achievment???"
                        The answer should shut him up.
                        Welcome back, Persianking! Hadn't seen you around for quite some time. Your posts are always appreciated!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                          Someone ask him "what was YOUR biggest achievment???"
                          The answer should shut him up.
                          6-2 destruction of South Korea.

                          Comment


                          • ^ Too bad CQ never defeated South Korea in a decisive game...oh, wait.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                              Welcome back, Persianking! Hadn't seen you around for quite some time. Your posts are always appreciated!
                              As usual, thanks for the kind words Lorestani!! I am working on something and will come back next year with new videos

                              Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              6-2 destruction of South Korea.
                              I was rather talking about his career as a whole, not specific results. MK tries to play down CQ's CV, but in reality CQ's biggest failure is greater than MK's biggest achievement.

                              Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                                ^ Too bad CQ never defeated South Korea in a decisive game...oh, wait.
                                eh, I would've liked to see another 6-2 defeat, not a last minute 1-0.

                                Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                                As usual, thanks for the kind words Lorestani!! I am working on something and will come back next year with new videos


                                I was rather talking about his career as a whole, not specific results. MK tries to play down CQ's CV, but in reality CQ's biggest failure is greater than MK's biggest achievement.

                                I was being sarcastic. Overall MK isn't anywhere near qualified as CQ to be a national team head coach.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X