Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same pattern as always Bash the coach and the team with the most baseless, uninformed reasoning, then turn around and play the victim

Thanks to a handful of characters, it's hard to even feel like you're visiting a team melli support site at times. Every poll shows the majority of the members don't share the view of these few plastic fans. But the majority aren't active posters. The ones who keep posting on every page of every thread are the hysterical rubes who do nothing but bash the coach and the team and create hashieh with clueless and downright bizarre arguments that makes you wonder if these jokers even watch football.

It's not about rooting for the team or even meaningful criticism with these guys... it's about pushing a stupid self-aggrandizing agenda and acting like the team is only being let down by not listening to their wisdom derived from years of watching football once in a while! When you prove them wrong in one claim, they quickly shift to another. You prove them wrong when they laughably suggest that a match where Zlatan himself called us the better team was a "bad game", so they abandon that one and instead act like "the whole friendly atmosphere at the camp is now in question!!" because a couple of guys exchanged words after a frustrating match like it happens in every team on the planet Always grasping at straws and taking everything as much out of context as possible in a dopey quest to prove they know better than the coach and every player on the team who all happen to have the opposite opinion of this coach than these guys do.

With these plastic fans and armchair analysts a team needs no enemies. You can either just shake your head and keep scrolling over their nonsense, or you can confront it which just derails the threads while they play the victim as usual.

Comment

"TM News"

Comment

xerexes and bi-honar, you both have different opinions and it seems like you can't come to a middle ground. Can you please just respect each others opinion? Why do you guys have to go back and forth times and times again. You obviously are not going to change each others opinon so just leave it as it is and ignore each other.

for example bi-honar and I disagree on 9/11. I think it was an inside job and he doesn't. we have both tried to explain our own arguments and none of us are buying it so we have stopped going back and forth together. It's just a waste of your own precious time.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            So he says he's ready to help TM in any way he can. It sounded like he's actually considering to come back and play for TM

Comment

^ And people ridiculed me for opening a thread that Nekounam wants to return back to TM.

Stick it up, El Capitano is coming back. Shireh Javad!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Respect to Nekounam for acknowledging Khatibi alongside Mansourian and Golmohammadi.

Tractor really treated him unfairly.

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post

With these plastic fans and armchair analysts a team needs no enemies. You can either just shake your head and keep scrolling over their nonsense, or you can confront it which just derails the threads while they play the victim as usual.
                  Ok fine, call us plastic fans. Still better than being a rigid metal fan

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

baba stop the arguing ! PM one another , exchange numbers and meet up in person and deal with it! stop spamming this page! its TM NEWS** people come to this thread for NEWS.

Comment

سرانجام دیدار با سامورایی ها قطعی شد
                      تیم ملی ایران ۱۹ مهر در ورزشگاه آزادی به مصاف ژاپن می رود

/عمان در یک روز میزبان دو مسابقه حساس

تیم های ملی ایران و ژاپن ۱۹ مهرماه امسال در ورزشگاه آزادی در دیداری تدارکاتی به مصاف هم می روند.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، تیم های ملی ایران و ژاپن 19 مهرماه امسال در ورزشگاه آزادی در دیداری تدارکاتی به مصاف هم می روند.

این دیدار قرار بود در تاریخ 21 مهر برگزار شود که به خاطر شرایطی که ژاپنی ها پس از دیدار با سوریه در تاریخ 16 مهر داشتند این مسابقه دو روز زودتر برگزار خواهد شد.به این ترتیب تیم ملی ژاپن پس از دیدار با سوریه که در عمان برگزار می شود بلافاصله راهی تهران خواهد شد تا در تاریخ 19 مهر در مقابل دیدگان تماشاگران ایرانی در ورزشگاه آزادی به مصاف تیم ملی ایران برود.

جالب اینکه در تاریخ 16 مهر و همزمان با دیدار ژاپن و سوریه در عمان، این کشور از هفته پنجم رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه میزبان تیم ملی ایران خواهد بود تا عمانی ها عملاً در یک روز از دو رقابت حساس در مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه در قاره آسیا میزبانی کنند.انتهای پیام/ی

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                        baba stop the arguing ! PM one another , exchange numbers and meet up in person and deal with it! stop spamming this page! its TM NEWS** people come to this thread for NEWS.
                        There isn't going to be a lot of news on TM for at least another 4-5 weeks and until CQ returns to Iran from vacation SA jaan.

He has been invited to go watch the semis and final of Copa America (June 29th - July 4th) and if I read the news correctly, he will meet up with Peyrovani in St. Petersburg, Russia for the FIFA congress re: WC2018 on July 24-25th and should return to Iran after that.

Gaspar and Cruz are also on vacation, but they're supposed to be back in a couple of weeks (everyone's vacation was supposed to be for 3 weeks starting last Thursday).

The only major news/announcement we can expect before the end of July would be if Nekou gets a chance to speak to CQ and decides to re-join TM in some capacity, but he has to make a decision pretty quickly too on whether he signs up with a new team as a player or joins the TM coaching staff, since he can't be doing both.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          There isn't going to be a lot of news on TM for at least another 4-5 weeks and until CQ returns to Iran from vacation SA jaan.

He has been invited to go watch the semis and final of Copa America (June 29th - July 4th) and if I read the news correctly, he will meet up with Peyrovani in St. Petersburg, Russia for the FIFA congress re: WC2018 on July 24-25th and should return to Iran after that.

Gaspar and Cruz are also on vacation, but they're supposed to be back in a couple of weeks (everyone's vacation was supposed to be for 3 weeks starting last Thursday).

The only major news/announcement we can expect before the end of July would be if Nekou gets a chance to speak to CQ and decides to re-join TM in some capacity, but he has to make a decision pretty quickly too on whether he signs up with a new team as a player or joins the TM coaching staff, since he can't be doing both.
                          thanks for the updates Bi Honar jan! my whole point was, even if there arent any news we shouldnt argue on this thread! lets keep it only for TM news please!

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                            thanks for the updates Bi Honar jan! my whole point was, even if there arent any news we shouldnt argue on this thread! lets keep it only for TM news please!
                            Agree 100% and hope that people who have contributed nothing to this thread other than self-indulging commentary and picking arguments take heed as well going forward.

Comment

Tried to let it go, but this will be my LAST comment on this since some refuse to give up the victim theatrics. Reading complaints of 'self-indulgence' from those whose commentaries and "essays" are the very definition of the term is like being called a bimbo by Paris Hilton! For the LAST time: if you don't want rebuttals to misleading comments, stick to copy/pasting the news in the 'news' thread and stop trying to twist things around and blow them out of proportion to suit your 'totally not self-indulgent' agenda.
                              Happy posting

Comment

I sincerely apologise for derailing the thread further, but I felt this was necessary. I don't intend to provoke further unrelated comments, either.
                                Xerexes jan, what Bi-honar meant by 'contributing' was posting news; yet most of your input, while great insights and make for good reading, are generally rhetoric.
                                Also, copy-pasting may not be the best option for some of use who can't read or understand Farsi, so whether you consider it 'twisting things around to suit his agenda' or not, other members appreciate some translated, well-founded news. I personally don't consider Behrou adding his own opinion on the matter before posting news 'twisting' it, either, even if it's not in agreement with anyone else's.
                                Hope you get where I'm coming from; thanks in advance.
                                Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Working...
                                X