This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    In essence, fuck him. He's a stupid piece of shit, and if you look at everything above, you will see that it is very possible that he may have held a grudge with us over CQ's statements. That is not fair play, no matter how much you want to blame CQ or Pooladi. Williams is 90% at fault here. His stupidity + lack of fair play ruined our chance at the cup.
    CQ criticized him like an idiot for absolutely no reason. Is that going to harbor resentment from the ref and possibly be used against his team? You bet. Whose fault is that? Why would silly CQ criticize a ref that harshly for nothing after confidently winning a match?

Regardless. Your determination for being a blind CQ apologist comes with a single caveat. Abandoned logic. Is it Ben William's fault that he saw a stupid, obnoxious grassroller and carded him or the stupid obnoxious grassroller's fault for being a stupid and obnoxious grassroller? He missed the ball by a mile. Charged at their goalie for absolutely no reason other than being a douche. Goalie got pissed and pushed him slightly - no force, no malice, no card, no controversy. He grabbed his own face as if he was superman punched in the face then dropped and grassrolled excessively. That's a yellow card anywhere, anytime, irrespective of the "circumstances of the game" or its importance. Feigning an Injury INFRONT OF THE REF!

Is Ben Williams an idiot for forgetting to have carded Pouladi before and not showing him the red card right away after the 2nd yellow? Sure. But it is not his fault that Pouladi was a moron and grassrolled on a yellow card.

Pouladi's behavior was disgusting, unbecoming, asinine and scandalous. I still hear Koreans moaning about Iran grassrolling here and there because Rahmati grassrolled against them that one time. We're Iranians, we do not grassroll, PERIOD! Stop trying to push his pathetic grassrolling under the rug by desperately assigning blame on the Ref. I'll repeat it once again, so that It may sink in. He grassrolled. He acted like an arab. He's an Iranian. He plays for Iran. He humiliated us by that pathetic display and his lack of sportsmanship. He deserved to get carded. Got it? If you still don't get it, then keep rereading it, until you do. If you still don't get it even after that then you can't be helped.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
      CQ criticized him like an idiot for absolutely no reason. Is that going to harbor resentment from the ref and possibly be used against his team? You bet. Whose fault is that? Why would silly CQ criticize a ref that harshly for nothing after confidently winning a match?

Regardless. Your determination for being a blind CQ apologist comes with a single caveat. Abandoned logic. Is it Ben William's fault that he saw a stupid, obnoxious grassroller and carded him or the stupid obnoxious grassroller's fault for being a stupid and obnoxious grassroller? He missed the ball by a mile. Charged at their goalie for absolutely no reason other than being a douche. Goalie got pissed and pushed him slightly - no force, no malice, no card, no controversy. He grabbed his own face as if he was superman punched in the face then dropped and grassrolled excessively. That's a yellow card anywhere, anytime, irrespective of the "circumstances of the game" or its importance. Feigning an Injury INFRONT OF THE REF!

Is Ben Williams an idiot for forgetting to have carded Pouladi before and not showing him the red card right away after the 2nd yellow? Sure. But it is not his fault that Pouladi was a moron and grassrolled on a yellow card.

Pouladi's behavior was disgusting, unbecoming, asinine and scandalous. I still hear Koreans moaning about Iran grassrolling here and there because Rahmati grassrolled against them that one time. We're Iranians, we do not grassroll, PERIOD! Stop trying to push his pathetic grassrolling under the rug by desperately assigning blame on the Ref. I'll repeat it once again, so that It may sink in. He grassrolled. He acted like an arab. He's an Iranian. He plays for Iran. He humiliated us by that pathetic display and his lack of sportsmanship. He deserved to get carded. Got it? If you still don't get it, then keep rereading it, until you do. If you still don't get it even after that then you can't be helped.
      Lol, you just repeat every point you made before. Without acknowledging any of my points. I said grassrolling is bad. 99.9% of referees would not have made the same decision as Williams, and he even didn't know that he made the decision, apparently. At least he made it seem that way. First, referees shouldn't upset the integrity of a game and essentially attempt to fix a match based on their personal biases against a coach. Second, if he did just make a mistake, it was a stupid mistake, and no blame can be placed on CQ or Pooladi. He stupidly pulled out a card without intending too.

Either way, why would CQ be at fault? Would you say it's okay if an Arab team fixed a game because CQ has been critical of their league or whatever in the past? A coach can comment and should comment on games. It is their job to react honestly about how they view the game. Even if he went overboard, do you support match-fixing by referees? It seems either you're extremely forgiving of stupidity, or you encourage match-fixing based on personal grudges.

Still, feel free to respond by saying I'm a CQ-sympathizer and repeat your points about Pooladi flopping and CQ speaking out for a third time. I really enjoy reading it over and over. Hopefully you can comment on the 2 questions below.

1.) Was Ben Williams stupid to forget that he'd given Pooladi an earlier soft yellow, based on the fact that he was walking away and the Iraqi players had to remind him it was the second yellow with him shrugging like "oops", or was Ben Williams purposely trying to handicap us in the match based on CQ's words.

2.) If you believe the former, how is Ben Williams not completely at fault for forgetting such an important thing in such an important match? If you believe the latter, do you choose to support match-fixing in football. Because you not placing any blame on the guy holding the grudge and screwing the team purposely is quite unbelievable. I hope you don't support such a thing. Football will collapse at that point. Coaches around the world critique referees and often harder than CQ... Do you think these refs are justified in screwing those coached like Mourinho, Guardiola, etc.?

If this happened to any of them in a Champions League Semi-Final, you'd be fuming and complaining about how horrible that is for football, but due to you being blinded by your undying will to bash CQ, you cannot see or acknowledge any of these truths. You just keep believing whatever will allow you to place blame on those you want to be responsible.

Comment

TM recovering today

Comment

ashkan24 jan, just an fyi, I don't want to make anything personal with you. You are a valuable member of this forum, and it seems that you and I disagree on more than a few things. I enjoy talking to you, as I think we both are very passionate about TM. I'm sorry if I ever sound riled up in my responses, I just enjoy the verbal battles. I have no personal problem with you or anyone else on these boards. Hope you can see that in my response. I don't and won't try to make it personal with you.

Comment

Guys guys just Chilax ok

Even if we would have won the Iraq match the AFC will ha ever allowed us to win the cup no matter what

We would have beaten South Korea and then will have played Australia in the final but they would have made sure

TM would have lost that game

Comment

I said grassrolling is bad. 99.9% of referees would not have made the same decision as Williams, and he even didn't know that he made the decision, apparently. At least he made it seem that way. First, referees shouldn't upset the integrity of a game and essentially attempt to fix a match based on their personal biases against a coach. Second, if he did just make a mistake, it was a stupid mistake, and no blame can be placed on CQ or Pooladi. He stupidly pulled out a card without intending too.
              I've already addressed every point you've made hence my advice to reread my post. So yes, I'm going to repeat myself.

Well, I argue that 99.9% of the refs would actually yellow card an obvious feigned injury from an "assault." Not much wiggleroom here for opinions as it's in Fifa rules
              http://www.fifa.com/mm/Document/Foot...EN_Neutral.pdf

Ben William's momentary brainfart that lead him to forget Pouladi was already on a yellow card is IRRELEVANT, as it should not affect his decision making process as per fifa rules cited above.

If Ben William's decision to yellow card Pouladi for his offense is correct as per Fifa laws then match fixing allegations are asinine.

Is Ben Williams an idiot for forgetting to have carded Pouladi before and not showing him the red card right away after the 2nd yellow? Sure.
              CQ is the sole responsible party for that loss due to his insistence for selecting him despite him being caught illegally circumventing his conscription, moving to an arab league and grassrolling in the past.

1.) Was Ben Williams stupid to forget that he'd given Pooladi an earlier soft yellow, based on the fact that he was walking away and the Iraqi players had to remind him it was the second yellow with him shrugging like "oops", or was Ben Williams purposely trying to handicap us in the match based on CQ's words.
              Is Ben Williams an idiot for forgetting to have carded Pouladi before and not showing him the red card right away after the 2nd yellow? Sure.

Your question was already answered as quoted. The bolded part is answered above. Seriously, do you even read?

2.) If you believe the former, how is Ben Williams not completely at fault for forgetting such an important thing in such an important match? If you believe the latter, do you choose to support match-fixing in football. Because you not placing any blame on the guy holding the grudge and screwing the team purposely is quite unbelievable. I hope you don't support such a thing. Football will collapse at that point. Coaches around the world critique referees and often harder than CQ... Do you think these refs are justified in screwing those coached like Mourinho, Guardiola, etc.?
              I'll make a clear statement. Or I'll just quote myself cause you don't read.

On whether it affected Pouladi's 2nd yellow I refer you once again to Fifa's "Laws of the Game."

ashkan24 jan, just an fyi, I don't want to make anything personal with you. You are a valuable member of this forum, and it seems that you and I disagree on more than a few things. I enjoy talking to you, as I think we both are very passionate about TM. I'm sorry if I ever sound riled up in my responses, I just enjoy the verbal battles. I have no personal problem with you or anyone else on these boards. Hope you can see that in my response. I don't and won't try to make it personal with you.
              First sensible thing you've said in this whole exchange.

While I do concur with you that we might both appear to be passionate about TM, atleast superficially. I don't indulge myself in lascivious pleasures of sacrificing my rationality, abandoning reality and the realm of logic just to merely sustain a vestige of my passion.

And fyi, I may come off as a bit passive aggressive, and perhaps even a little antagonistic. Totes your fault though. lol.

Comment

When will they leave for Dashghouz?

Comment

Comment

Does anyone know what happened to the thread for Iran Uzbekistan? I noticed I had two notifications from that thread and when I clicked on it, it's giving me an error

Comment

i cant get over that tacky-asss hotel flooring..!! cracks me up every time i see it..!!

couldnt think of a more clashing background for photos..!! lmao

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                        Does anyone know what happened to the thread for Iran Uzbekistan? I noticed I had two notifications from that thread and when I clicked on it, it's giving me an error
                        mods usually close it after the game so thats why your getting the error message..!!
                        this is so people can discuss the game in other threads..!! but i know, i dont like it either, its annoying to sit and type a bunch of bs to annoy other members with and then not be able to post it because the thread been freaking closed already..!!

Comment

Dude, are you delusional? It was text book yellow card for feigning an injury in a typical arab way like a retard 2 feet away from the ref. If he had just gotten up quickly he would have simply gotten a stern warning but the idiot had to halt the game and grassroll for 20 sec before getting back up. Pouladi being a moron, classless douche, and a cheat has nothing to do with Ben Williams. Quit trying to make it look as if Iran was "unfairly" beaten. It was fair and square. His pathetic action disgusted me as a TM fan and I was happy that he was carded and sent off, there is no honor or nobility in gaining an unfair advantage via "arab tactics." And I'm also happy the moron has chosen arab money instead of serving his country. He was never worthy of wearing TM jersey to begin with. If it was up to me all of his holdings in Iran would have been confiscated and his Iranian citizenship revoked. CQ is the sole responsible party for that loss due to his insistence for selecting him despite him being caught illegally circumventing his conscription, moving to an arab league and grassrolling in the past.
                          Look, what Pooladi did in that game was absolutely stupid, trying to revive a dead ball by going into the goalie. But after that he was pushed down to the ground and there is no "classic" scenario where a player is on the receiving end of a physical altercation with the ball NOT in play and for which he has received a yellow card, let alone a red card. That's all beside the point that he shouldn't have received the 1st yellow earlier for a challenge that was barely a foul, let alone a yellow card offense.

The laws of the game are re: unsporting behavior, not feigning injuries. The section for feigning injuries is covered as an interpretation of the unsporting behavior law. In that sense, you can't just look at the scenario and conclude it's feigning an injury without meeting the 1st and more stringent test of whether it was unsporting behavior. And the unsporting behavior in this case was from Iraq's goalie - there should be absolutely no question about that.

Comment

Sardar and Morteza

Damn, we have so many good young players. If Morteza played for any other asian team he would be a starter, but we have so much that we can rest Morteza and have no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              Sardar and Morteza

Damn, we have so many good young players. If Morteza played for any other asian team he would be a starter, but we have so much that we can rest Morteza and have no problem.
                              Yeah, we have some good depth nowadays. We have great young players coming through in every position, CQ does a good job conditioning and preparing them in camps imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                When will they leave for Dashghouz?
                                Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X