X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/458795

Comment

Maybe we will have a friendly against them ? That would be so awesome! Japan is pure quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinny View Post
        Maybe we will have a friendly against them ? That would be so awesome! Japan is pure quality.
        true, IFF should take this opportunity to strengthen our football ties with Japanese..! they are a far more classy, respectable folks than koreans and their football infrastructure is also far ahead of all other countries in Asia..!!

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/459515

Comment

IFF basically invited JFA to get their support for the Asia Cup 2019 bid.
            What IFF doesn't realize is that unfortunately the smaller non-football nations (such as Sri Lanka, Laos,...) are easily bribed by Arab FA's.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              true, IFF should take this opportunity to strengthen our football ties with Japanese..! they are a far more classy, respectable folks than koreans and their football infrastructure is also far ahead of all other countries in Asia..!!
              Japanese football infrastructure is on same level as Korean.

Comment

Here is a Japanese source to confirm the news:

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/soccer/new...008734670.html

Translation:

The Iranian and Japanese FAs wrote up an agreement covering coaching exchanges, advancement of women's football, and other issues. In the future they hope to discuss grassroots initiatives and professional league operations. Ali Kafashian, the IFA president specifically requested assistance from Japan with women's football - the Iranian women's league will kick off its inaugural season next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Here is a Japanese source to confirm the news:

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/soccer/new...008734670.html

Translation:

The Iranian and Japanese FAs wrote up an agreement covering coaching exchanges, advancement of women's football, and other issues. In the future they hope to discuss grassroots initiatives and professional league operations. Ali Kafashian, the IFA president specifically requested assistance from Japan with women's football - the Iranian women's league will kick off its inaugural season next month.

Can you read japanese?

Comment

Re: TM-News-

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                    Can you read japanese?
                    not that good but usually can read and understand articles. I still need to use Google translation. I am learning it for an exchange program at my university.

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/460244

Comment

Best thing the IFF has done in years!! Thank you Ali joooon. But seriously the Japanese could help advance our league and womens football 30 years ahead.

Comment

Afazeli needs to stop with that nonsense. To claim that a 28 year old who is obviously a worldclass player is too old to get a contract from top european leagues is just plain stupid. Hashemian was under contract with Bochum at the AGE OF 34. Mahdavi Kia was 33 when he last played for Eintracht Frankfurt and Daei was 33 playing for Hertha BSC.

I have no problems with a professional player going for the dollars, BUT, if you do, don't have people coming here and claiming that a 28 or 26 year old is too old for playing in europe. Those 2 players signed for money. Short and sweet. Nothing wrong with it, but please don't claim that those players were too old for europe
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I don't know Afazeli and I would not want to know who he is and I believe he screwed up so badly with Omid team and he should stay away from FOOTBALL forever.

All the olympic team players should be mad at him for :
                            1. Getting poor results in just two games against Kyrg.
                            2. passing the team to mansoorian with a player with yeloow cards and not telling mansoorian what happened and even when the roster for game against iraq was announced he did nto bother to make a phone call to someone to tell them stop, you have a disqualified player on roster. You can blame Mansoorian as well but this is the guy who was owner of Olympic team and after failure did not bother to advice Mansoorian.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                              Afazeli needs to stop with that nonsense. To claim that a 28 year old who is obviously a worldclass player is too old to get a contract from top european leagues is just plain stupid. Hashemian was under contract with Bochum at the AGE OF 34. Mahdavi Kia was 33 when he last played for Eintracht Frankfurt and Daei was 33 playing for Hertha BSC.

I have no problems with a professional player going for the dollars, BUT, if you do, don't have people coming here and claiming that a 28 or 26 year old is too old for playing in europe. Those 2 players signed for money. Short and sweet. Nothing wrong with it, but please don't claim that those players were too old for europe
                              lol, you are seriously comparing someone like Hashemian,Daei or Mahdavikia with Dejagah ? Those guys were class, Dejagah is not very far away but definitely level below.

Comment

I wonder what a loser like Houman Khepel doing around TM for that long ? this is beyond imagination .year after year he find way to be around TM ! this is a guy which his best achievement as coach is coaching shahab zanjan !what is his knowledge speaking English ? on ro ke challangar ham balade ..

Comment

Working...
                                X