Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see PAG will ONLY accept European offers!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      That field though
      That guy in the right litteraly went to 'gol bechine' !!!!!

Comment

Haha, they are going to fix it until match day.

Comment

Sosha and Saeed

Comment

Samen's pitch is full of flowers. It takes at least a day to fix it if they have the proper equipment.

Comment

so, if i am not mistaken we have 26 players? it needs to be cut down to 23? when will this take place?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Nice to see PAG will ONLY accept European offers!
                I was going to post the same exact thing!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  WTF. Are they harvesting gandom ya saferoon?!
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I'm really not liking these ISIS/Taliban style beards on our players. Ashkan looked like a member of the Taliban high command against Chile and Sweden and now Makani's starting to look exactly like the Albanians fighting for ISIS!

I hope CQ makes some sort of policy about this in TM... clean shaven or at worst a George Micheal / Shojaei stuble! It was nice having a good looking stylish TM for a while and these guys are ruining it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      I'm really not liking these ISIS/Taliban style beards on our players. Ashkan looked like a member of the Taliban high command against Chile and Sweden and now Makani's starting to look exactly like the Albanians fighting for ISIS!

I hope CQ makes some sort of policy about this in TM... clean shaven or at worst a George Micheal / Shojaei stuble! It was nice having a good looking stylish TM for a while and these guys are ruining it.
                      I think Makani saw your post because he shaved his beard today apparently because too many people said he looks like an ISIS fighter
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Pouraliganji Interview

Hate when people talk about them selves in third person. Daei do this a lot.
                        Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          I think Makani saw your post because he shaved his beard today apparently because too many people said he looks like an ISIS fighter
                          Holy shit, I guess I'm 2 for 2 in the last couple of weeks! First, Blatter resigned a couple of hours after I said he's about to have a fall and now Makani's beard. Only if I could pick some lottery numbers!

Comment

Some updates on TM

* Haghighi has a slight injury in practice yesterday, but he seems to be okay and was scheduled to give interviews after today's practive. He has only given one interview since the Asian Cup

* Mahini's issues have been resolved and he can accompany the team for the two games - except he has apparently been crossed off the team already!!!

* Rafei and Hosseini's issues (sarbazi and tax respectively) remain unresolved at the moment and it's not clear if they will receive their exist visas on time.

Comment

ه گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، تیم ملی فوتبال ایران روز 24 خرداد با یک پرواز اختصاصی از تاشکند ازبکستان به شهر داش آغوز ترکمنستان سفر خواهد کرد
                              برنامه تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از فردا تا روز سه شنبه آینده که با ترکمنستان اولین بازی خود را در

چارچوب رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی روسیه انجام می دهد به شرح زیر است:

فردا (سه شنبه) ساعت 11 پرواز به تاشکند ازبکستان

چهارشنبه یک جلسه تمرین Wed June 10 Practice
                              پنج شنبه بازی دوستانه با ازبکستان Thursday June 11 Friendly vs Uzbek
                              جمعه ریکاوری Friday June 12 Recovery
                              شنبه تمرین در تاشکند Saturday June 13 Practice Tashkent
                              یکشنبه سفر از تاشکند به داش آغوز و تمرین Sunday June 14 Travel Tashkent to Dasoguz

دوشنبه تمرین سبک Monday June 15 light Practice

سه شنبه بازی با ترکمنستان در شهر داش آغوزتیم ملی با یک پرواز اختصاصی هم به ایران باز می گردد

. Tuesday June 16 Friendly vs Turkmenistan.
                              Return Home

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

. Tuesday June 16 Friendly vs Turkmenistan.
                                Return Home[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
                                Lmaoooo 'friendly' nice one
                                Support Iran until the end

Comment

Working...
                                X