This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
    I reckon it will be Kaveh Rezaei specially since Ansarifard is not coming.

..afraid not.

Comment

آغاز تمرین تیم ملی فوتبال در کمپ تیم های ملی+ عکس

اردوی نهایی تیم ملی فوتبال آغاز شد.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، پس از دعوت 23 بازیکن به اردوی نهایی تیم ملی فوتبال از سوی کارلوس کی روش، از امروز این اردو با برگزاری یک جلسه تمرینی آغاز شد.
      این تمرین از ساعت 16:30 در سالن مجموعه آکادمی ملی فوتبال آغاز شد و بازیکنان حاضر در اردو زیر نظر اعضای کادر فنی نخستین تمرین خود را برگزار کردند.

گرم کردن، کارهای کششی، پاسکاری دو به دو، وزنه زدن و استفاده از دوچرخه های ثابت بخشهای مختلف تمرین امروز تیم ملی را تشکیل می داد. بازیکنان پس از پشت سر گذاشتن این بخشها بدن خود را سرد کردند.

همه بازیکنان دعوت شده به جز سردار آزمون و مرتضی پورعلی گنجی که درگیر مسابقات باشگاهی هستند، در تمرین امروز حاضر بودند.
      بنا به صلاحدید سرمربی تیم ملی سروش رفیعی هم در تمرین امروز حاضر بود.
      بازیکنان پیش از برگزاری این جلسه تمرینی، خود را پیش از ساعت 15:30 به کادر فنی تیم ملی معرفی کردند.

کمپ نهایی تیم ملی تا دوشنبه آینده در تهران ادامه خواهد داشت و سپس تیم ملی جهت برگزاری دیدار دوستانه برابر ازبکستان راهی تاشکند خواهد شد. این بازی 21 خرداد تاشکند برگزار می شود. بعد از این بازی تیم ملی برای برگزاری نخستین دیدار خود در رقابتهای انتخابی جام جهانی راهی داش آغوز می شود تا در این شهر به مصاف تیم ملی ترکمنستان برود.

Comment

I'm seeing a lot of gym pictures from TM camps in Tehran lately. Was this equipment donated recently or were these facilities always there? I remember CQ bringing up the issue about not having a gym quite a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          Oh man look at those brick walls in this gym. This looks terrible and embarrassing for any team to have such a poor looking facility.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
            Oh man look at those brick walls in this gym. This looks terrible and embarrassing for any team to have such a poor looking facility.
            Don't pay attention to the bricks on the wall my friend. As long as the equipment is fine and working, it should be ok.
            I've been to gyms far worse than this and nothing wrong with that.
            Actually a fancy nice decent gym is for ladies.
            I prefer the jail ones
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Amin is right. this is just a warehouse which they have put some gym equipment into.

Comment

guys if these pictures are after the final list was released then soroush is invited as he is in one of the pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                  This is Iran...in the summer, the least amount of insulation the cooler the gym...I hope you don't expect TM to workout at Bally Fitness
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                    guys if these pictures are after the final list was released then soroush is invited as he is in one of the pictures?
                    Soroush was invited by CQ personally to train with the team and regain his readiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                      Don't pay attention to the bricks on the wall my friend. As long as the equipment is fine and working, it should be ok.
                      I've been to gyms far worse than this and nothing wrong with that.
                      Actually a fancy nice decent gym is for ladies.
                      I prefer the jail ones
                      Yes but we are talking about our national team here where they deserve a world class fitness club. The equipment looks good but if you compare the gyms of our clubs and national team uses in comparison to the rest of the world it's absolutely terrible. I've seen incredible gyms and fitness clubs in Tehran that look even better than Equinox of US which is a super high end club in US.

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      This is Iran...in the summer, the least amount of insulation the cooler the gym...I hope you don't expect TM to workout at Bally Fitness
                      Check out Oxygen fitness club in Tehran and you'll see what I'm talking about. We are capable of building world class gyms that are even better than the ones in US

Comment

What's wrong with it Amin jaan? HUGE space, Nice HIGH ceilings, LOTS of natural light and tons of equipment - everything you'd ever want in a gym.

The equipment is a little close together, that's the only flaw I can see.

Comment

As Amin said, this should be the standard for Team Melli. Not that Somalia jail gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            As Amin said, this should be the standard for Team Melli. Not that Somalia jail gym.

Jail gyms are the best for muscledevelopment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                              What's wrong with it Amin jaan? HUGE space, Nice HIGH ceilings, LOTS of natural light and tons of equipment - everything you'd ever want in a gym.

The equipment is a little close together, that's the only flaw I can see.
                              I just don't like the way it looks. The color of the floor looks depressing and the brick walls looks terrible and unprofessional.

You might think that the looks don't play an important role but it does. When you work out in a place that looks great and professional it has a positive effect on your mood and spirit.

I've worked out in both terrible jail looking type of gyms and high end gyms and I would go for high end gyms any day. When the place looks inviting you would want to spend more time in it and you are in a much better mood, therefore you can push it to your maximum limits.

As I mentioned earlier we have the capabilities of building incredible gyms in Iran like Oxygen so why shouldn't our clubs and national team have a similar type of facilities. Abtin actually posted a video of that gym I'm talking about

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                                Jail gyms are the best for muscledevelopment.
                                If you are trying to go for a body building competition yeah sure but when you are a professional sport club no.

Comment

Working...
                                X