Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is the day that they will discuss the number of qualifiers from each continent for 2018. It'll be interesting to see if there are any changes. Especially since Europe loses a spot because of where the hosts are from.

They might also draw who the intercontinental playoffs will be between.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
      haha we used to do that drill with my high school soccer team! my coach was at the same level as keyrosh
      That same drill is used in my U15 academy coaching class, so is the agility drill that CQ uses in the beginning.

Football development is all about repetition and awareness.

Comment

TM training today, 29 May, 2015 (The weather in Tehran was rainy and very windy today)

CQ is wearing the sea eagles hat which was given to him by that Australian rugby team which visited TM during the asian cup

Comment

Branko visited TM trainings today and met with CQ and the two remaining players from when he was coach, Masoud and Ando

Comment

Team Melli's new call-ups

Standing from left : Hossein Kanani, Vahid Mohammadzadeh, Hossein Hosseini, Mohmmad Reza Akhbari, Ali Salimi, Roozbeh Cheshmi, Ezatolah Pourghaz, Saeed Ezatolahi

Sitting from left : Mohammad Nezhad Mahdi, Mehdi Torabi, Farshad Ahmadzadeh, Saman Nariman Jahan, Jaber Ansari, Jalaedin Ali Mohamadi and Milad Mohamadi

Comment

Interview with Branko about CQ and team melli

http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...-%D8%A7%D8%AE/

Comment

Where is Ashkan though? I know JB is not in the training because of a recent surgery. Sardar is still in Russia and Haghighi is struggling with an injury, Morteza is in China and Karim is in Spain. Persepolis players will join tomorrow, probably. Naft and Zob players after the final of knock-out cup.

so much of our squad is still missing.

Also, is anyone seeing Yaghoub Karimi in these training pictures?
                Last edited by TheBoss; 05-29-2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

Is it just me or CQ starting to dress like Kriss Kross?!!!

Comment

Branko visited TM trainings today and met with CQ and the two remaining players from when he was coach, Masoud and Ando

It is me or Ando has more white hairs than Branko?

Many "IF" but if Uzb and Japanese frendlies occurs, IFF did a good job since the world cup, keeping CQ, many quality friendlies : SK, Iraq, Chile, Sweden, Uzbekistan, Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      It is me or Ando has more white hairs than Branko?

Many "IF" but if Uzb and Japanese frendlies occurs, IFF did a good job since the world cup, keeping CQ, many quality friendlies : SK, Iraq, Chile, Sweden, Uzbekistan, Japan.
                      Agree. I hope this trend continues!
                      And I would say friendlies > camps at any time!

Comment

Where is Ashkan though? I know JB is not in the training because of a recent surgery. Sardar is still in Russia and Haghighi is struggling with an injury, Morteza is in China and Karim is in Spain. Persepolis players will join tomorrow, probably. Naft and Zob players after the final of knock-out cup.

so much of our squad is still missing.

Also, is anyone seeing Yaghoub Karimi in these training pictures?
                        Ashkan was last seen in Wolfsburg visiting old friends. I live near there, and Im its not a big place.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

Is it just me or CQ starting to dress like Kriss Kross?!!!
                          Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

latest news is that TM will fly private to Uzbek and to turkmen from tehran! finally what took so long

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              latest news is that TM will fly private to Uzbek and to turkmen from tehran! finally what took so long
                              I suppose they fly to Turkmenistan from Uzbekistan, instead of going back to Tehran?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                I suppose they fly to Turkmenistan from Uzbekistan, instead of going back to Tehran?
                                si senior

Comment

Working...
                                X