This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    I believe we are hosting Iraq/Afghanistan. Originally we were going to host Syria but Oman became their host.
    well your right, iraq play in kermanshah, while afghanistan play in mashad,except for the japan game which will be played in azadi,will be packed for sure

Comment

I hope the next arranged friendly is against Australia

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        I hope the next arranged friendly is against Australia
        I hope it is against Israel.

Comment

Playing Australia should be a no brainer. Decades have gone on where we have trouble with physically strong European teams and Australia is like a soft version of every WC team we have to end up playing in the World Cup to advance to the R16

Comment

I think Dejagah have been jinxed when it comes to qualification games..

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              I believe we are hosting Iraq/Afghanistan. Originally we were going to host Syria but Oman became their host.
              Ok, now we know how that $5.5M will be spent!
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                Ok, now we know how that $5.5M will be spent!
                Again, its being reported that Afghan fans will probably fill the stadiums for their matches. Even at ridiculously low prices it should be enough to cancel out the cost of hosting. While the Iraqis are quite confident in their national team and would pay for the price of a regular ticket for an IPL game.

Comment

برنامه زمان بندی تمرینات تیم ملی فوتبال

پنجم خرداد: ساعت 16:30 بازیکنان خود را به کادر فنی در هتل المپیک معرفی می کنند. تمرین ساعت 18 در مجموعه آکادمی ملی فوتبال- بدون حضور خبرنگاران

ششم خرداد: تمرین ساعت 9:30 درمجموعه آکادمی ملی فوتبال- بدون حضور رسانه ها و ساعت 18 در ورزشگاه دستگردی در حضور نمایندگان رسانه ها

هفتم خرداد: تمرین ساعت 9:30 و 18 در ورزشگاه دستگردی در حضور نمایندگان رسانه ها

هشتم خرداد: تمرین ساعت 18 در ورزشگاه دستگردی در حضور نمایندگان رسانه ها

نهم خرداد: تمرین ساعت 9:30 در ورزشگاه دستگردی- بازیکنان پس از تمرین آزاد می شوند (حضور نمایندگان رسانه های گروهی آزاد است)

کمپ نهایی:

یازدهم خرداد: تمرین ساعت 16:30 در مجموعه آکادمی ملی فوتبال بدون حضور خبرنگاران

دوازدهم خرداد: تمرین ساعت 9:30 و 18 در ورزشگاه دستگردی در حضور نمایندگان رسانه ها

سیزدهم خرداد: تمرین ساعت 18 در ورزشگاه دستگردی در حضور نمایندگان رسانه ها

چهاردهم خرداد: تمرین ساعت 9:30 در ورزشگاه دستگردی در حضور نمایندگان رسانه ها

پانزدهم خرداد: تعطیل

شانزدهم خرداد: تمرین ساعت 9:30 و 18 در ورزشگاه دستگردی در حضور نمایندگان رسانه ها

هفدهم خرداد: تمرین ساعت 18 در ورزشگاه دستگردی در حضور نمایندگان رسانه ها

هجدهم خرداد: تمرین ساعت 9:30 و 17 در ورزشگاه دستگردی در حضور نمایندگان رسانه ها

Comment

95% of our teams in IPL belongs to the government so why doesn't the government force each of these teams to allocate 1 Billion toman each season and fund our national team instead of spending it on a low class foreign players.

Comment

Did Pooladi seriously retire from Team Melli?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        Did Pooladi seriously retire from Team Melli?
                        No, he just retarded from TM

Joking aside, are you referring to specific news or why he's not in the squad? He has to come back to Iran and solve his sarbazi issues if he ever wants to play for TM or IPL for that matter.

Comment

BTW, the 2nd TM camp got underway today.

Nothing special to report other than Gucci and Montazeri being absent - but they got permission from CQ to join the camp later.

Also, apparently Tartar showed up to the practice and did some khosh-o-besh with CQ.

That's somewhat significant because Tartar is rumored to be a possible pick to take over TM Omid from Khakpour and he may be taking the steps to say he will not only get along with CQ but learn from his guidance - something that's obviously an issue with Khakpour.

Not a fan of Tartar's coaching (or record) up until now, but if he's truly interested in showing up and learning stuff from CQ, he's definitely going to be a better pick that Khakpour. Personally, I would still prefer to see a Khatibi - CQ collaboration on TM Omid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            BTW, the 2nd TM camp got underway today.

Nothing special to report other than Gucci and Montazeri being absent - but they got permission from CQ to join the camp later.

Also, apparently Tartar showed up to the practice and did some khosh-o-besh with CQ.

That's somewhat significant because Tartar is rumored to be a possible pick to take over TM Omid from Khakpour and he may be taking the steps to say he will not only get along with CQ but learn from his guidance - something that's obviously an issue with Khakpour.

Not a fan of Tartar's coaching (or record) up until now, but if he's truly interested in showing up and learning stuff from CQ, he's definitely going to be a better pick that Khakpour. Personally, I would still prefer to see a Khatibi - CQ collaboration on TM Omid.
                            Khatibi for TM Omid.

Comment

AJ has joined the camp I assume, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Khatibi for TM Omid.
                                And Enayati as our captain!

Comment

Working...
                                X