Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM-News-

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • پاسخ منفی کنیا به درخواست فدراسیون فوتبال ایران/ درخواست برای تغییر زمان بازی

    فدراسیون فوتبال کنیا به درخواست برگزاری دیدار دوستانه با تیم ملی در تاریخ ۱۸ تا ۲۱ خرداد واکنش منفی نشان داد.


    نقل از سایت گل، تیم ملی فوتبال ایران برای برگزاری دیدار تدارکاتی در خردادماه سال جاری در تهران نامه ای رسمی را برای فدراسیون فوتبال کنیا ارسال کرد.بر همین اساس تیم ملی ایران برای برگزاری این دیدار در تاریخ 18 تا 21 خرداد ماه سال جاری پیشنهاد خود را ارائه کرده و حتی در این نامه رسمی، فدراسیون ایران عنوان کرده حاضر است برای برگزاری این دیدار هزینه های اقامت و رفت و برگشت این تیم را متقبل شود.

    از سوی دیگر فدراسیون کنیا در واکنش به این درخواست اعلام کرده است که در همان تاریخ تیم ملی کنیا باید در مقدماتی جام ملت های آفریقای 2017 به میدان برود و در این تاریخ امکان برگزاری مسابقه بین دو تیم وجود ندارد.یک مقام آگاه در فدراسیون کنیا در این مورد به سایت گل گفت:

    حاضر هستیم تیم زیر 23 سال خود را برای برگزاری این دیدار به تهران بفرستیم و یا برگزاری این بازی به تعویق بیافتد.

    به گزارش فارس، با توجه به اینکه قرار است تیم ملی در تاریخ فوق در استانبول ترکیه اردویی تدارکاتی را برگزار کند، به نظر می رسد این درخواست برای گذشته بوده باشد و با آگاهی نسبت به لغو این دیدار در تهران، کی روش و مسئولان فدراسیون ایران، برگزاری اردو در استانبول را برنامه ریزی کرده اند.ا/




    Comment


    • I'm not quiet clear on what happens to players for military service. Do they have to go and play for a military owned team or something? Also why is it we never had these issues before?

      An explanation would be appreciated.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by pres80 View Post
        I'm not quiet clear on what happens to players for military service. Do they have to go and play for a military owned team or something? Also why is it we never had these issues before?

        An explanation would be appreciated.
        They have to go play for a military owned team. And the reason this all happened is because earlier last year couple players were caught with fake documents saying that they have either completed their service or that they have an illness which makes them exempt from military service. After those couple players were caught the authorities started doing a massive research into the documents of other players and they caught many players with fake documents.

        so, this didn't happen before because before this, they didn't do much research.

        Comment


        • Why don't we just play the Turkish NT?
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

          Comment


          • Originally posted by khodam View Post
            Why don't we just play the Turkish NT?
            Cause they got Euro Qualifiers. But then again so did Sweden and they played us. I guess the turks are afraid of how the arena will be filled with iranians as it was in sweden and no turks

            Comment


            • There were no matches to cancel in the first place people.
              I know everyone finds this 10 year old joke funny, but 99% of the time these matches aren't even official yet you all fall for it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                They have to go play for a military owned team. And the reason this all happened is because earlier last year couple players were caught with fake documents saying that they have either completed their service or that they have an illness which makes them exempt from military service. After those couple players were caught the authorities started doing a massive research into the documents of other players and they caught many players with fake documents.

                so, this didn't happen before because before this, they didn't do much research.
                So who is soroush rafai playing for as an example?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                  So who is soroush rafai playing for as an example?
                  I'm not sure, There is no news on that, yet. but traditionally, sarbaz players usually played at Malevan and Fajr Shahid sepasi.

                  Comment


                  • Turkey has an open FIFA date on June 7th so we could have a friendly withturkey on that day in Turkey

                    They next play Khazakstan on 06-12-15 in Almaati

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      Turkey has an open FIFA date on June 7th so we could have a friendly withturkey on that day in Turkey

                      They next play Khazakstan on 06-12-15 in Almaati
                      june 7th against turkey sound good

                      Comment


                      • Meeting of TM Department.



                        اعضای دپارتمان تیم ملی فوتبال، امروز جلسه ای را به منظور بررسی برنامه های پیش روی تیم ملی برگزار کردند.




                        به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون؛



                        در این جلسه با توجه به در پیش بودن رقابتهای انتخابی جام جهانی بر قطعی شدن برنامه های تیم ملی تاکید شد.
                        همچنین با توجه به لزوم برگزاری بازی دوستانه پیش از نخستین بازی تیم ملی ایران در مسابقات انتخابی جام جهانی و پیشنهاد دیدار تدارکاتی برابر کنیا، دپارتمان تیم ملی شرایط و وضعیت پیشنهاد برگزاری این بازی را از ابعاد مختلف مورد بررسی قرار داد.

                        Comment


                        • مشکل ممنوع الخروجی کی روش حل شد


                          مشکل ممنوع الخروجی سرمربی تیم ملی با توافق فدراسیون فوتبال و سازمان امور والیاتی حل شد.

                          Comment


                          • Team Melli back in early 90s



                            Ali Parvin was the coach

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              Team Melli back in early 90s



                              Ali Parvin was the coach
                              I can only recognize Parvin and Zarinchehr but I can guess number 7 is Bayani and 8 Ghayeghran. Abtahi is behind number 7 as well. who are the rest specially that goofy looking number 24? Did we have blacks in our team? (the man far right)...

                              Is that our legendary goal keeper Gholampour behind number 8?

                              Comment


                              • According to the source players from the right to left are, Ali Asghar Modir Rosta, Javad Zarineche, Hamid Estili, Shahrokh Biani, Mohmmad Khakpour, Reza Hassanzadeh, Sirous Ghayeghran and Behzad Dadashzadeh

                                راست به چپ علی اصغر مدیرروستا،* جواد زرینچه، حمید استیلی،*شاهرخ بیانی، محمد خاکپور، رضا حسن زاده،*مرحوم سیروس قایقران و بهزاد داداش زاده

                                Comment

                                Those who read this thread

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X