Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, we absolutely need fresh air, as our players are getting old, and CQ invited very few new, young players recently (Taromi, K.Rezaei, etc..).

However, I think it is very dangerous for the team chmistry and immediate result and confidence to have a high ratio of new player. Change should be done gradually.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      I agree, we absolutely need fresh air, as our players are getting old, and CQ invited very few new, young players recently (Taromi, K.Rezaei, etc..).

However, I think it is very dangerous for the team chmistry and immediate result and confidence to have a high ratio of new player. Change should be done gradually.
      most changes can be done in the second round against weaker teams, CQ can try this player and see where they fit for the third round

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        i doubt gucci will stay in qatar since he is on loan there, i hope he go back to europe asap
        I highly doubt that he could get a good offer from a decent european team and the lower teams don't pay, I'm afaid to say that he will stay in the arab leagues or move to Iran, hope I'm wrong.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          I highly doubt that he could get a good offer from a decent european team and the lower teams don't pay, I'm afaid to say that he will stay in the arab leagues or move to Iran, hope I'm wrong.
          mid season jan transfer he had a choice to go belgium, but his manager took to long, he can go back for sure

Comment

Actually CQ is probably most successful coach I have seen in injecting new players. Amiri, Ghafouri, Rafiei, Rezaian. Ebrahimi, pouraliganji, Azmoun, etc... All were pretty good when they joined the team. His tactics are very team oriented so players are very interchangeable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

let's be fair, poor CQ did invite couple young players, but almost all of them got suspended because of sarbazi (military service) issue. Almost every promising young player in Iran has a sarbazi issue and can't play for TM, what is CQ supposed to do?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                let's be fair, poor CQ did invite couple young players, but almost all of them got suspended because of sarbazi (military service) issue. Almost every promising young player in Iran has a sarbazi issue and can't play for TM, what is CQ supposed to do?
                That's like only the case for Rafei and Rahmani(?).. Which young player else wasn't called up because of this issue? (Pouladi does not count, he is not young).

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  That's like only the case for Rafei and Rahmani(?).. Which young player else wasn't called up because of this issue? (Pouladi does not count, he is not young).
                  Ahmad Abdollahzadeh too. the foolad player. but my point was that it's pretty hard to find and invite young players who don't have military issue right now. I do agree with the general point that CQ needs to invite more young players, especially young defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    Ahmad Abdollahzadeh too. the foolad player. but my point was that it's pretty hard to find and invite young players who don't have military issue right now. I do agree with the general point that CQ needs to invite more young players, especially young defenders.
                    he is right, sarbazi issue,is a problem player will take 1 to 1and half year to get into the team, sarbazi take 2 years, so is a issue

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                      His tactics are very team oriented so players are very interchangeable
                      Indeed. Don't forget we won those last three do-or-die WC qualifiers with Dejagah and Pouladi both out injured.

Comment

The CQ camp has always been saying that the reason why CQ doesn't inject new young players into the team is b/c of lack of friendlies against International teams (clubs don't count of course).

Well we just had two good friendlies and he didn't inject anything.
                        Actually Hasanzadeh got 1 minute against Sweden. And 31 year old Habib Gordani gained valuable experience from the bench.

Look the reality is that CQ doesn't care about the future. For him it's just about the next match.

CQ = Result oriented tactics and decision making.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                          The CQ camp has always been saying that the reason why CQ doesn't inject new young players into the team is b/c of lack of friendlies against International teams (clubs don't count of course).

Well we just had two good friendlies and he didn't inject anything.
                          Actually Hasanzadeh got 1 minute against Sweden. And 31 year old Habib Gordani gained valuable experience from the bench.

Look the reality is that CQ doesn't care about the future. For him it's just about the next match.

CQ = Result oriented tactics and decision making.
                          I agree with you that he is a result oriented tactician but not about doesn't care future. For his own sake he needs to think about future because that is the result he has been hired for ( qualifying for 2018).

If he continues the same ultra defensive style with bunch of geezers like Heydari then I am totally against him. If that is the case it is the best choice for us to pass this qualifying round and get rid of him. Sooner better.

But, if he continues to inject young talents to the team like in AC, and improve our offensive plans, I cheer for him to stay longer.
                          By this I mean get rid of Ansarifard at least for a while and put Gucci on bench for sometime as second or third striker. Get rid of Heydari for sure. Come up with a good replacement for Fooladi and Neko and stop insisting on Haghighi while he is so bad on penalties and low kicks. Bieranvand should have a chance for now. He needs to come with a full squad so when we lose a player our team does not fall apart (pooladi and Iraq match). He also needs to introduce some AMFs and a play maker to replace Shojai.

Comment

با پیشنهاد کفاشیان و در صورت توافق نهایی با کی روش
                            تفاهم نامه سه جانبه بین سرمربی تیم ملی، فدراسیون و وزارت ورزش امضا می شود
                            با توصیه کفاشیان و در صورت توافق نهایی با کی روش، تفاهم نامه سه جانبه بین سرمربی تیم ملی، فدراسیون و وزارت ورزش امضا می شود.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، پس از اینکه دو روز پیش و در جلسه ای با حضور علی کفاشیان، رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال و کارلوس کی روش و حسنی خو، نماینده وزارت ورزش توافقات کلی برای ادامه همکاری سرمربی تیم ملی حاصل شد، قرار است در جلسات بعدی در خصوص جزئیات این همکاری، طرفین به بحث و تبادل نظر بپردازند تا در نهایت توافقات کلی حاصل شود.

در این خصوص قرار است ابتدای به امر، حیطه وظایف طرفین مشخص شده تا پس از مشخص شدن این وظایف، دیگر دخالتی در این زمینه به وجود نیاید.
                            در نهایت اینکه علی کفاشیان، رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال پیشنهاد داده است تا تمام مذاکراتی که بین او با کی روش در حضور نماینده وزارت ورزش انجام م شود، در پایان مذاکرات به صورت مکتوب درآمده و طی تفاهم نامه ای به امضای او، کی روش و نماینده وزارت ورزش برسد.این موضوع علاوه بر اینکه مذاکرات را مستند خواهد کرد، به آن نیز جنبه الزام آور خواهد بخشید تا طرفین از این پس فقط در چارچوب وظایف خود در تیم ملی و فدراسیون فوتبال به فعالیت بپردازند.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              I agree with you that he is a result oriented tactician but not about doesn't care future. For his own sake he needs to think about future because that is the result he has been hired for ( qualifying for 2018).

If he continues the same ultra defensive style with bunch of geezers like Heydari then I am totally against him. If that is the case it is the best choice for us to pass this qualifying round and get rid of him. Sooner better.

But, if he continues to inject young talents to the team like in AC, and improve our offensive plans, I cheer for him to stay longer.
                              Didn't you guys watch Chile and Sweden games. We're doing much better in offense and control of ball.

Also I think the defensive tactic that we use against arab and weaker teams is the best way to go forward. Remember these games?

Iran - Lebanon where we lost 1-0
                              Iran - Qatar where we drew in Azadi

In both of those games we used an all offensive style and we failed in both games. For some reason we do terribly against teams who defend for 90 minutes. But by giving them the control of the ball, first we avoid qataris and lebanese to waste time since they have the ball most of the time and second we open up their defense and we can attack/score on counter-attacks.

Comment

So two out of our four under 23 year old players are injured: Ganji and JB out of (Beir, Sardar, JB, PAG).

Comment

Working...
                                X