Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol I answered my own question. Things are looking better I believe.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=215335

CQ wants assurances of facilities etc to stay.
    Support Iran until the end

Comment

Taklif rooze shanbe moshakhas mishe? Lol, wasn't there suppsed to be a meeting between him Kafashian and Hosnikho?

Comment

Nekounam, who has retired from TM, and has no reason to put his future on the line, comes out in support of CQ against the Iranian football mafia. This is a player with years of experience in Iran, Europe and ofcourse with TM making knowledgeable statements. Big difference between what Nekounam says versus members sitting thousands of miles away with their only access to games through their iphones and laptops. Something to ponder about
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Afat jaan, a single, 82nd minute goal from Korea in our last game is what made us miss out on WC2010. Had that goal come at the exact same time in that exact same last game this time around, we would have missed out on WC2014 as well.

Let's be honest, luck was on our side this time around with that stupid tackle from Ahmadi which he should have been red carded for and that double save at the end of the game keh vaghan az koon avordeem.

I'm not saying CQ didn't bring some needed organization, discipline and tactical superiority to the 2nd half of our campaign, but considering the 1st half was pretty much a disaster and lacked all those things, overall it wasn't really a blow-out performance that separated our results in these two campaigns.

I like CQ to stay for the fact that he's familiar with our players and all the problems with our football, the short time span before our WCQ campaign and because of the uncertainty we'd face if he leaves (including but not limited to not having a coach of his caliber), but at the same time this constant doom and gloom attitude and talking about GN and MK, etc. is not really helping any of us from being down and depressed.

Let's just hope for the best and if it doesn't happen, then we at least have a reason to be down and gloomy. And I didn't mean to say that to you specifically - just venting out in general.
          I wasn't aware that goals were treated differently based on the time of score. Last time I checked, the 82nd minute was still part of the game.
          Or, maybe teams should just stop playing after the 81st minute, because clearly, any goals scored afterwards, just does not carry the same weight.
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Any news on CQ?

Comment

Can we stop with this constant back and forth, do i have to scroll through 20 pages to find a news source? Its a TM news thread not TM discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                I wasn't aware that goals were treated differently based on the time of score. Last time I checked, the 82nd minute was still part of the game.
                Or, maybe teams should just stop playing after the 81st minute, because clearly, any goals scored afterwards, just does not carry the same weight.
                And where in my post did I say that goals are treated differently depending on what time they're scored? My point (aside from the main point of us not being gloomy ) was that the success or failure of those two campaigns came down to a single goal being or not being scored in those last games.

You can agree or disagree with that and you're of course entitled to your opinion. And if you're suggesting that the mere mention of the 82nd minute completely overpowered my point or the rest of that post, it has been duly noted.

This is not directed at you because for the most parts you have been engaging and civil, but you know you're no longer part of a civilized community when the disucssion of even slightly different views (not even opposite views) is being systematically suppressed. You can agree or disagree with this, but I don't see much difference between what's being practiced here and what happens under the IR.

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                Can we stop with this constant back and forth, do i have to scroll through 20 pages to find a news source? Its a TM news thread not TM discussion.
                No news, other than the TM cadre (Aghajanian, Oceano and Khanban) going to the stadium to watch the EsEs-Zob Ahan game. They were not present at some of the other games recently played, so it may be a good sign.

Comment

Part 2 of the debate involving Hooman Afazeli (50 minutes)
                  http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14290

Afazeli said that many coaches had sent him messages after the first debate thanking him for basically saying what they are afraid to say.

other points
                  -Afazeli said that CQ seems to be tired and it's better to bring someone new with new energy.
                  -He adds that there are tensions between CQ and IFF and moving forward like this is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                    what does "martikeh" translate to in English?
                    Did you even read my post? Do you not get my point? It's not relevant what martikeh translates to in English, nonetheless I do see that some friends were kind enough to provide you with a good translation for the word. What is relevant is that the article suggests Torobcheh was misquoted by the translator! Therefore a better solution in my opinion would be to not appoint a translator who cannot translate properly!! That's my point!! But if he indeed call CQ martikeh then I would not blame CQ one bit for responding in kind.
                    He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

According to this report ,today they will decide what's next for CQ.
                      There will be prepared report after the meeting about the meeting and their decision. Herasat representative will attend as observer at this meeting between Kafashian & CQ.

Possible reasons for Herasat involement:

1- SM does not trust Kafashian at all.
                      2- If they decide to release CQ , they have to arrange payment and IFF does not have money to pay him and they will need SM to help.
                      If they want to keep him with certain conditions, SM want to have first hand knowledge of any commitment.

تکلیف نهایی کی روش امروز مشخص می شود

با اعلام مدیر روابط عمومی وزارت ورزش قرار است تکلیف نهایی سرمربی تیم ملی امروز مشخص شود.

نقل از فارس،

پس از اینکه مقرر شد جلسه امروز کارلوس کیروش با مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال از جمله علی کفاشیان رئیس فدراسیون در حضور حسنیخو مدیرکل حراست وزارت ورزش برگزار شود، مازیار ناظمی مدیرکل روابط عمومی وزارت ورزش نیز دقایقی قبل از آغاز جلسه وارد فدراسیون فوتبال شده و در جلسه پیش مقدماتی آغاز مذاکرات شرکت کرد.

برهمین اساس ناظمی پس از ترک جلسه در جمع خبرنگاران حاضر شده و اعلام کرد:

به طور قطع به خاطر کمبود زمانی که برای تیم ملی فوتبال ایران وجود دارد و اینکه نمی توان به واقع معطل این مذاکرات ماند، سرنوشت قطعی کارلوس کی روش در پایان جلسه امروز مشخص خواهد شد.

وی با رد هر گونه دخالت وزارت ورزش در مذاکرات فیمابین افزود: در این خصوص وزارت ورزش بیشتر نظارت خواهد کرد و قرار است در پایان جلسه فوق تمام مذاکرات به صورت صورت جلسه در جمع خبرنگاران قرائت خواهد شد تا به این وسیله تکلیف ماندن یا نماندن کی روش مشخص شود.

ناظمی گفت: به خاطر کم بودن وقت دیگر صلاح نمی بینیم بیش از این مذاکرات طول بکشد و بنابراین امروز تکلیف نهایی مذاکرات را مشخص خواهیم کرد.

Comment

cheghadr kesh midan in mozo ro. hamaro khaste kardan.

Comment

خبرنگاران در انتظار بیانیه کی روش

خبرنگاران حاضر در حوزه خبری فدراسیون فوتبال بی صبرانه در انتظار بیانیه کارلوس کی روش درباره ادامه یا قطع همکاری با تیم ملی هستند.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، به نظر می رسد بیانیه ای که به گفته مازیار ناظمی تا نیم ساعت آینده خوانده خواهد شد، به معنای قطع همکاری سرمربی پرتغالی در تیم ملی باشد که در این صورت فدراسیون فوتبال برای آینده وارد چالشی جدید می شود.

بحث و گمانه زنی درباره این بیانیه داغ است و هر خبرنگاری می خواهد اولین کسی باشد که خبر بیانیه امروز را به رسانه خود مخابره کند.

Comment

فریادشیران: علت محبوبیت کاذب کی*روش برنامه ۹۰ است/برای جلالی به خاطر سکوتش متاسفم

۱۸ ۰ ۴
                            داوری: فیس*بوک: بازدیدها: ۳۴۰۷ تاریخ: ۲۱ فروردین ۱۳۹۴ (10 April 2015)
                            مربی فوتبال گفت: علت محبوبیت کاذب کارلوس کی*روش برنامه ۹۰ است.
                            ناصر فریادشیران در گفت*وگو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس، در خصوص انتخاب سرمربی تیم ملی ایران و ماندن یا نماندن کارلوس کی*روش گفت: کی*روش فقط به دنبال پول است و عملکرد او مشخص است که به دنبال سرمربیگری نیست.

وی افزود: یکی از عوامل محبوبیت کاذب این مربی پرتغالی برنامه ۹۰ است. من به عادل فردوسی*پور گفتم که شما در برنامه ۹۰ کی*روش را انتخاب کردید و اگر شما رسانه*ها نبودید در حال حاضر کی*روش در تیم موزامبیک سرمربیگری می*کرد.

وی در ادامه در خصوص نظر کانون مربیان ایران در مورد انتخاب کی*روش خاطرنشان کرد: برای آقای جلالی متاسف هستم که به عنوان یکی از اعضای کانون سکوت کرده است و نظر خود را در خصوص مربیگری کی*روش ارائه نمی*دهد. من به عنوان یکی از این اعضا با مربیگری دوباره این مرد پرتغالی مخالفت خود را اعلام می*کنم.

فریادشیران در ادامه افزود: از فردوسی*پور و رسانه*ها خواهش می*کنم یک مسابقه پیامکی با حضور افراد مخالف و موافق و حتی بیطرف که جزو کارشناسان مطرح فوتبال ایران هستند، مسابقه*ای برگزار کند تا در خصوص این مربی مارکوپولو نظرشان را اعلام کنند و اینجا مشخص می*شود که کی*روش حق دارد در ایران بماند یا خیر.

وی در مورد اعتراض کی*روش به عباس ترابیان، اعلام کرد: کی*روش اصلا حق نداشت در این جلسه که به عباس ترابیان صحبت*های ناشایستی بر زبان بیاورد و تمام القابی که به ایشان دادند شایسته خودش است.

این کارشناس فوتبالی افزود: کی*روش را یکی از کسانی انتخاب کرد که در فوتبال ایران به ناشیگری معروف است. این مربی با این آمار و ارقامی که در طول این چند سال با تیم ملی کسب کرده است، نشان از بی*کفایتی وی دارد.

فریادشیران در پایان خاطرنشان کرد: این مرد پرتغالی متاسفانه به هیچ یک از تعهدات خود عمل نکرده است و به نظر من هر چه زودتر باید از تیم ملی خداحافظی کند.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=215501

Comment

I feel sorry for him ^ There's a reason I don't even know his name.
                              Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
                                I feel sorry for him ^ There's a reason I don't even know his name.
                                he is MK's closest bro, enough said

Comment

Working...
                                X