Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we will struggle in to qualify for WC 2018. our games are in June. and if history is any indication, we will go into these games on salavate or do'ua again.

mission accomplished by vezarate varzesh and IFF.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

is very highly CQ will leave, now we have to wait and see what happen when he is back in iram, iff has to give him something like 460k euro compensation for early termination,

Comment

the people of Iran need to show up at the airport. Can't let these backward people ruin our national team
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

A close look and we will be losing many of our NT members in next couple of year!

Jalal 33
          Sadeghi 33.5
          Montazeri 31.5
          Gordani 31 (almost 32)
          Heydari 31.5
          Ando 32
          Ahmadi almost 35
          Alenemeh 32.5
          Mobali 32.5
          M. Noori 32
          Khalatbari 31.5
          Hadadifar almost 32
          Nourozi 32.5

After Neko we are left with Ando and if we have any hard luck he will be staying with us at max until wc 2018 when he will be 35. Or he may end up saying farewell to football earlier. That day our last football legend and 2006 squid member has gone to retirement which feel really sad because I grow up with this people!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            A close look and we will be losing many of our NT members in next couple of year!

Jalal 33
            Sadeghi 33.5
            Montazeri 31.5
            Gordani 31 (almost 32)
            Heydari 31.5
            Ando 32
            Ahmadi almost 35
            Alenemeh 32.5
            Mobali 32.5
            M. Noori 32
            Khalatbari 31.5
            Hadadifar almost 32
            Nourozi 32.5

After Neko we are left with Ando and if we have any hard luck he will be staying with us at max until wc 2018 when he will be 35. Or he may end up saying farewell to football earlier. That day our last football legend and 2006 squid member has gone to retirement which feel really sad because I grow up with this people!
            You know what is really really sad about this and nobody is even mentioning it.. CQ would find suitable replacements for all those guys you mentiones, Look at all players who became big under CQ gucci, dejagah, pooladi, pouralganji, hajisafi, haghighi, Amiri
            Good luck under a new coach
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I have a feeling ando will remain as our captain until 2018. We need to switch our style now to a 4-1-2-2 with ando as the holding midfielder, Amiri and dejagah (if he can get his act together) as our smf, and azmoun and Gucci as our two strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
                Unexpected but a timely exit. Good for him though. Would have been too old for the '18 WC.

Wish he had announced it before the match so that this match would have counted as his farewell match. Our boys - specially Dejagah - might have played differently if they knew about this...

And hopefully he won't embarrass himself and pull a "karimi."
                what do you know about background story of Karimi's exit while keep repeating the same bla bla over and over?!'

Do you have any problem with him? He was one of our best player that IR made a lot of hashie to discredit him! Because he didn't take fast in Ramadan they forced Still Azin owner to fire him and they publicly made several accusation against him on TV. I don't forget those days and giving him hard time in Persepolis. He was our legend but went to hashie by IR and their goons. The only thing I didn't like about him was his deep problem with Daei and hot interviews. Still was a great player.

Many of our former NT member are good people that do not come out to give hashie to the NT. They could do that and talk about IR and how corrupted they are but they would be branded just like Karimi or damage the team so they decided not too. If it wasn't for CQ non of us know the dept of mess in IFF and sport ministry.

I am sure one day that our former Nt feel free and talk about their days under IR we can get the clear picture. I just know whoever talk against them they took him to hashie and ruined his career. Azizi, Karimi, Kaabi, and many more who came out and talk a little. The only one who escaped somehow with less damage was Ali Daei in his manager days when he went against that group of referees who asked for money from our clubs before match! Do you still remember that? or you want the link to the video on youtube?

I think it is unfair to just calling Karimi a traitor over and over while you do not know the background story or his side story. Karimi has helped our team a lot and many of us have our best memory with him and his style of play.

Comment

Hmmm I wonder if our beloved IFF would allow Ando to be a full-time captain...

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    You know what is really really sad about this and nobody is even mentioning it.. CQ would find suitable replacements for all those guys you mentiones, Look at all players who became big under CQ gucci, dejagah, pooladi, pouralganji, hajisafi, haghighi, Amiri
                    Good luck under a new coach
                    Gucci will be missed almost definitely under a new coach. Unless he gives up Qatari Stars league and go back to Europe. He is losing his form.(27.5) He will be out after WC 2018 if he manage to remain in shape.

Dejagah is almost 29 (turn 29 in two months) and played really bad today.

Amiri is 27 and promising but after 2018 he will be on decline

Hajsafi is 25 and is a good asset for us even until 2022.

PAG is is almost 23 and good to stay up to 2022

Pooladi is 28 good until 2018 at least

Ghafouri is 27 good until 2018 at least

S. Rafiei is 25 good up to 2022 at least

JB is 21.5 and good until 2022 at least

Sardar Azmoun is 2O good until 2022 at least

You can see three generations at our team. A very smooth transitional path for developing needed players to gain enough experience. He was building our team in AC and IFF and some people wanted the trophy! it is crystal clear for me

For god sake this is very wrong to lose him now. Really disgraceful for our football and what he has been working on. A very sad and bad reward for building our future team... Just reminds me of Ivich getting fired for his friendly match before WC 1998. I heard he was shocked when he heard he was fired!

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                      I have a feeling ando will remain as our captain until 2018. We need to switch our style now to a 4-1-2-2 with ando as the holding midfielder, Amiri and dejagah (if he can get his act together) as our smf, and azmoun and Gucci as our two strikers.
                      nafar yazdahom yadet raft.

Comment

Gucci will be missed almost definitely under a new coach. Unless he gives up Qatari Stars league and go back to Europe. He is losing his form.(27.5) He will be out after WC 2018 if he manage to remain in shape.

Dejagah is almost 29 (turn 29 in two months) and played really bad today.

Amiri is 27 and promising but after 2018 he will be on decline

Hajsafi is 25 and is a good asset for us even until 2022.

PAG is is almost 23 and good to stay up to 2022

Pooladi is 28 good until 2018 at least

Ghafouri is 27 good until 2018 at least

S. Rafiei is 25 good up to 2022 at least

JB is 21.5 and good until 2022 at least

Sardar Azmoun is 2O good until 2022 at least

You can see three generations at our team. A very smooth transitional path for developing needed players to gain enough experience. He was building our team in AC and IFF and some people wanted the trophy! it is crystal clear for me

For god sake this is very wrong to lose him now. Really disgraceful for our football and what he has been working on. A very sad and bad reward for building our future team... Just reminds me of Ivich getting fired for his friendly match before WC 1998. I heard he was shocked when he heard he was fired!
                        Look at all these players that CQ single handidly developed
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

We have to come up with something for Sarbazi suspension there are too many quality players in IPL and NT that can not play anymore in IPL or NT for that matter.

1. Pooladi
                          2. Rafiei
                          3. Abdollahzadeh

Comment

what do you know about background story of Karimi exist and keep repeating the same bla bla over and over?!' Do you have any problem with him? He was one of our best player that IR made a lot of hashie to discredit him! Because he didn't take fast in Ramadan they forced Still Azin owner to fire him and they publicly made several accusation against him on TV. I don't forget those days and giving him hard time in Persepolis. He was our legend but went to hashie by IR and their stooge. The only think I didn't like about him was his deep problem with Daei and hot interviews. Still was a great player.
                            Many of our former NT member are good people that do not come up and give hashie to the NT. They could do that and talk about IR and how corrupted they are but they would be branded just like Karimi. If it wasn't for CQ non of us know the dept of mess in IFF and sport ministry.

I think it is unfair to just calling Karimi a traitor over and over while you do not know the background story or his story. Karimi has helped our team a lot and many of us have our best memory with him and his style of play.
                            Let me start by saying Karimi is one of my all time favorite players. Loved the guy on the field. Straight magician this guy was. BUT....he had problems with way too many people...i wish he was able to control his temper a bit better as it would have opened more opportunities for him. He got a lot of "ghoror" and temper for some reason. I truly believe he could have been a bigger name in Europe if he was more acceptable of others in my opinion (of course unlucky with injuries). I still don't know why he resigned as the assistant coach during such crucial time. hopefully he will talk about it one day, he keeps things to himself unfortunately and makes him look like the bad guy instead of letting us know what the problem is....he just could have handled things a bit more professinaly as it was expected from a guy like him that spent time at Bayern Munich. I hope one day he does a long interview and talk about everything that we dont know!!

Comment

nafar yazdahom yadet raft.
                              Don't quote me again. You're a clueless troll. GK position is always omitted in formations for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
                                Don't quote me again. You're a clueless troll. GK position is always omitted in formations for obvious reasons.
                                I quoted persiangolf not you. Oh wait a minute are you the same guy?!

It clearly said 4 1 2 2 add the numbers 4+1+2+2=9 not 10 I know in this style we do not count the goal keeper but we still need another player to have 11 at field

Again add them 9 + goal keeper=10 not 11 that is why I asked where is the 11th player. So you can see you are confused and clueless troll yourself. Not me.

Comment

Working...
                                X