This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    The fact that some people keep saying ''Nepal and Afghanistan'' and deliberately refuse to mention the Saudis (who are a strong squad) in their argument is actually showing which side is on the right.

Irony is the very same people, if god forbid we lose to the Saudis, will come here and rail and whine and curse and bi*ch about why we lost!!! Some aren't even kids and are actual grown UPS. And that's the saddest part

I truly am disappointed in CQ in this matter. Mostly because while for the many differences of opinion with his tactics and player selection I have, I have usually acknowledged and liked his professional attitude for the most part.
    And when he refuses to recognize the Omid games are far far more important and vital for Iran than a couple of friendlies with absolutely no real official game (wcq or otherwise) in sight for the next many months, he's still insisting on keeping the Omid team from reinforcements (that they desperately need) and is actually threatening to quit!
    Very selfish, I say.

Dear:
    What is done is done. it's a wild world over there and CQ is a player.
    He corner himself and we may find out if that was intentional.

When CQ left meeting with Asadi , he was a defeated, frustrated man. He finally found his match in Iran & IFF, someone who will stand his ground.
    Asadi replaced Nabi for a reason and he is no Nabi. CQ understood he can not push this man , he can not exceed his authorities, and he can not Force this man out ( like his Iranian assistants & Turabian and Nabi). When Kafashian & Eslamian sided with Khakpour, he realized game has changed.

CQ is a package , good and bad .
    Good luck to him wherever he might be.

The man CQ will remember for long time.

Comment

^ so what you're basically saying is that he's like an akhond, Hezbollahi and basij?

Comment

What's with all this "Dear" and humility all of a sudden? It's amazing how grace is only shown when some people get what they want.

When CQ is cast aside, he is a "package, good and bad." However, only 10 days ago, he was a "MOFO".

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        Kafash should stand at least once firm against this MOFO.

Comment

IM SO TIRED OF OUR FOOTBALL. Ye mosht bisavad who dont know anything about football is runnig our football and just thinking of their own pockets. and the sad part is that people here are on their side .. i guess the intelligence is on the same level
          TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Salman Rushdie?!

Comment

It will be hard to replace CQ but here are some points besides the main story.
              1. TM has gone to AFC and World cup and now it is time to give the youngsters in Omid to attend the Olympic. If they succeed they will take over the current TM for the next upcoming world cups. So it is so important to give them the chance
              2. TM and Omid are inseperable and there should not have been any laj baazi and power play.
              3. In the last matches we saw from Jb for TM he was not star and could use other people in his place in the upcoming friendlies. We can use alishah or Sadeghian or sharifat one of the fastest on earth.....
              4. To make a case not to give the two players to Omid means lack of leadership in threating the two as one.
              In spite of the sadness for losing a great coach it is so imprtant to give Omid team priority this time.
              I would have said CQ you can lead the omid team. change hats and now decide. They would he have said ok to JB and Sardar to play a friendly for TM? probably not.

Comment

I forgot to say that we have so many great talents in Omid team and this Omid team if qualifies for the Olympic it will perform great there and this can be thebest Olympic team we have ever had. So it must be given priority over everything else. Just like Mansoorian said he would give any player to TM if they are asked for, CQ should have had the same attitude towards Omid team.
                Maybe the rumors about his going to Japan are true and he tried to create some conflict intentionally so they would let him go. It did not make sense not to give two young players to Omid at this early stage so now it makes sense. He wanted to leave, because he very likely got offers in Australia just like Pouraliganji did.

Comment

Dear:
                  What is done is done. it's a wild world over there and CQ is a player.
                  He corner himself and we may find out if that was intentional.

When CQ left meeting with Asadi , he was a defeated, frustrated man. He finally found his match in Iran & IFF, someone who will stand his ground.
                  Asadi replaced Nabi for a reason and he is no Nabi. CQ understood he can not push this man , he can not exceed his authorities, and he can not Force this man out ( like his Iranian assistants & Turabian and Nabi). When Kafashian & Eslamian sided with Khakpour, he realized game has changed.

CQ is a package , good and bad .
                  Good luck to him wherever he might be.

If someone had a decent resume and experience and they stood up to CQ, that would be one issue, but if its another man who just wants to get famous and rule with an iron fist, then what is the point?

Comment

^ I would say that we have always had great talents in TM Omid. The problem always was that we never had great managers for our great talents.
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

The worst part about this whole fiasco is that no respectable coach will be willing to take over given how these events transpired. The next coach will be another under-prepared know-it-all domestic coach. I hope Mansourian says no when they go after him. No way is he ready for this and if he accepts it will only highlight his lack of sound judgment. Pathetic.

Comment

Path is clear.
                        GN to TM.
                        Mansourian to Esteghlal.

Goudarzi can be very happy now. Lovely norooz gift for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                          It will be hard to replace CQ but here are some points besides the main story.
                          1. TM has gone to AFC and World cup and now it is time to give the youngsters in Omid to attend the Olympic. If they succeed they will take over the current TM for the next upcoming world cups. So it is so important to give them the chance
                          2. TM and Omid are inseperable and there should not have been any laj baazi and power play.
                          3. In the last matches we saw from Jb for TM he was not star and could use other people in his place in the upcoming friendlies. We can use alishah or Sadeghian or sharifat one of the fastest on earth.....
                          4. To make a case not to give the two players to Omid means lack of leadership in threating the two as one.
                          In spite of the sadness for losing a great coach it is so imprtant to give Omid team priority this time.
                          I would have said CQ you can lead the omid team. change hats and now decide. They would he have said ok to JB and Sardar to play a friendly for TM? probably not.
                          As good as a coach CQ is, his personality doesn't mesh with how things are run in Iran. He is a good coach but he wants to be in control of everything. It is sad to see him go, but it was a doomed relationship from the get go.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Path is clear.
                            GN to TM.
                            Mansourian to Esteghlal.

Goudarzi can be very happy now. Lovely norooz gift for him.
                            I don't like the way Mansourian has been acting in regards to Esteghlal. Wearing a blue hat, saying Beiranvand is Esteghlali, all while managing another team.

It is all very strange.

But that said. I don't think GN will ever be anywhere near TM.
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              I don't like the way Mansourian has been acting in regards to Esteghlal. Wearing a blue hat, saying Beiranvand is Esteghlali, all while managing another team.
                              It is all very strange.
                              But that said. I don't think GN will ever be anywhere near TM.
                              I agree. Its all too much piaz dagh for me.

GN feels he was wronged heavily when his contract wasn't renewed in 07. Trust me, he has a lot of backers higher up in gov who would love to have him as head coach.
                              And we don't have anyone in IFF who will bring in an innovative coach and overhaul the whole development process (like volleyball FA did).... so expect the same old candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                And we don't have anyone in IFF who will bring in an innovative coach and overhaul the whole development process (like volleyball FA did).... so expect the same old candidates.
                                They never wanted to re-up with CQ to begin with. They caved to pressure. So they obviously care what people think on some level. I don't think believe they could get away with appointing GN. He is the most hated man in Iranian football.

Comment

Working...
                                X