X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summing up both sides of argument
    Pro JB and SA in s.TM
    1. They are integrated part of the S. team now and should stay that way.
    2. We do not get enough friendly in this level (remember prior WC situation), so we have to make the best use of them and keep our reputation as a solid team to get more invitation.
    3. These are the rare chances that team can practice together before WCQ and ACQ.
    4. Playing both at S. and U22 plus clubs makes them prone to injury like Navidkia (very true and strong argument)

Pro JB and SA in U22 TM
    1. We worked hard for the team, but need them both to guarantee our qualification to the next level specially against Saudi Arabia
    2. It's been so long to qualify for Olympic and there is no more important competition up until 2018 than Olympics.
    3. We need to pay more attention to our youth levels and invest in that. Qualifying for Olympic can help us to bring our football management's attention to this important issue and to invest more.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
      interesting counter perspective to my own, I cant say that I disagree with this either, especially the navidkia example. however, I will say that I highly doubt professional players like azmoun and JB (giving them label as professionals based on comments not play) would take any team as a joke, regardless of whether it being Nepal u22 or whatever other micky mouse team.
      It's not a matter of individual character; it's basic human nature. Motivation is a huge factor in sports. No one can reasonably expect that players who knew they had a chance to face off against Zlatan and Sanchez are not going to be pissed off and unmotivated when they're made instead to go up against Nepal's U-23. This also ties into the whole "youth development" argument. Making Azmoun and ARJ play against Afghanistan and Nepal instead of Sweden and Chile surely does not help their development, and at the same time relegates guaranteed U-23 starters like Motahari and Borzai to the bench. It's lose-lose on both ends. And this is without even considering the burnout and injury risk for Azmoun and ARJ who shouldn't be made to play for two separate national teams in the first place.

Comment

nothing makes me laugh more than the guys who continuously downplay CQ and question his every decision
        He has time and time again proved everyone including myself wrong about his decisions. Everyone was complaining when he invited "Pooladi" but he turned out to be the best player. Everyone was crying when Karimi and Rahmati was left out of TM list before WCQ and we managed to qualify without those guys. Everyone was debating weather to have Ahmadi or Davari as our number 1 goal keeper and he surprised everyone with Haghighi and it turned out to be a good decision too.

Just because we don't understand the process of his decision doesn't mean he's wrong.

Comment

TM-News-

ppl its not about needing the two of them to beat weaker teams, its about using them in competitive matches that serve a purpose. should they be thrown into a team before they face a top asian side like japan, SK, australia, etc. and expect them to gel or should they start now? with that logic we shouldnt use haghighi, dejagah, reza, etc. until the final round of WCQs.

also, lets not forget how pathetic omid was at the asian games, the sad truth is they need them if they want to go far and potentially qualify for the olympics.

its beyond laughable how ppl will blindly support CQ without any logic whatsoever, it isnt a crime to question a mans decision from time to time......
          90% of football is mental. Agree 100%. They learn to park the bus against Sweden and then are expected to do wonders with U21 without being truly exposed to the game plan or tactics let alone build their team chemistry.

If this was Daei or another Iranian coach pulling this stunt off everyone would be up in arms. Questioning a headcoach is a crime only in Iran and onlky since CQ took over. Questioning him doesn't and shouldn't mean you do not support him or his team!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

^ And THAT is why the Playstation Experts around here deserve every ounce of the ridicule they get Lacking knowledge is the least of their problems... most of them can't even read!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              If this was Daei or another Iranian coach pulling this stunt off everyone would be up in arms. Questioning a headcoach is a crime only in Iran and onlky since CQ took over. Questioning him doesn't and shouldn't mean you do not support him or his team!
              Apparently it does Ozone jaan. The bot parasti mentality has always been our biggest cultural problem and it obviously continues. People do not exist in between hero and zero - they have to be either infallible or nothing.

At any rate, that's why I try as much possible not to express my opinions as a fan any more. I don't know what the point of a discussion forum is if everyone has to agree about everything all the time.

The worst part is someone says something, you address it and they come back with the exact same thing as if you didn't already answer that - and that's beside the non-stop barrage of backseat driver, armchair coach, play station blah blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                He has time and time again proved everyone including myself wrong about his decisions. Everyone was complaining when he invited "Pooladi" but he turned out to be the best player. Everyone was crying when Karimi and Rahmati was left out of TM list before WCQ and we managed to qualify without those guys. Everyone was debating weather to have Ahmadi or Davari as our number 1 goal keeper and he surprised everyone with Haghighi and it turned out to be a good decision too.

Just because we don't understand the process of his decision doesn't mean he's wrong.
                Excellent point, and this is the reason why I always have and always will support him.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  Apparently it does Ozone jaan. The bot parasti mentality has always been our biggest cultural problem and it obviously continues. People do not exist in between hero and zero - they have to be either infallible or nothing.
                  At any rate, that's why I try as much possible not to express my opinions as a fan any more. I don't know what the point of a discussion forum is if everyone has to agree about everything all the time.
                  The worst part is someone says something, you address it and they come back with the exact same thing as if you didn't already answer that - and that's beside the non-stop barrage of backseat drive, armchair coach, play station blah blah blah.
                  Why should you stop voicing your opinion just because someone disagrees with you. I don't think anyone here is trying to sway you one way or the other; we are all here to voice our own points of view, alike yourself.

And once again I don't think anyone here is a bot-parast!! I thought we'd moved passed such nonsense, considering the fact that everyone here has been quite clear on their perspectives by providing their thought process.
                  He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Now the immature side of PFDC and trolls show up again with name callings, putting words in others mouths etc..
                    Just stfu and argue your point in a normal manner, without putting words in other people's mouths and calling them names.
                    If you speak logically you don't need to belittle other's posts to get your point through.
                    I think both sides make valid points, these are after all just friendly games, and the qualification to the olympics should be much more important, but then again, we're not exactly facing South Korea, Japan, Australia etc..
                    But I don't mind seeing Azmoun and JB here in Sweden either, the better the squad we have, the bigger the chance of us beating them, and that would be a dream come true for me
                    And besides, rugs, you said that people think they know better about football than a world class manager, but here is a thought, don't you think, that CQ prioritizes TM? Since that is his job? (Not saying this is how it is, in this specific case, but rather in general. And I'm not saying that it is wrong of him to do so either, since that is what we pay him for, that's his job.) That he makes a decision on what is best for TM itself, not for Iranian football in general, since that is not his job, but the IFF's.

Comment

I'm stealing this from St-Mark jaan's U23 thread, hopefully it will put an end to all the back and forth about Azmun and Jahanbakhsh.

عربستان رقیب اصلی ما است

خاکپور: کسی دلش با تیم نیست اجباری به حضورش نداریم/

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون، محمد خاکپور در ابتدا درباره شرايط اردوی كويت گفت: در واقع اردوی کویت آخرین اردو و بازی تدارکاتی تیم ملی المپیک تا قبل از شروع بازی ها است و باید بازیکنان را دراختیار داشته باشیم که به هماهنگی لازم برسند. البته بعضی مسائل باعث شد بازیکنان بطور جداگانه به اردو ملحق شوند و بازیکنان خوبی مثل چشمی و مرادمند به دلیل مسائل روادید دیر به تیم ملحق شوند. درمجموع همین که در حال حاضر همه بازیکنان در کنار هم هستند و این اردو تشکیل شده است جای خوشحالی دارد و از همه مسئولان تشکر می کنم.

سرمربی تیم ملی زیر 23سال درباره بازی با کویت و تاثیر این بازی در میزان آمادگی بازیکنان بیان کرد: در حقیقت این یکی از بازی های بین المللی است و بازی کویت نزدیک عربستان است و ما به این سبک بازی نیاز داشتیم.

وی همچنین درخصوص همكاری مربيان ليگ برتر با تیم ملی المپیک افزود:

از همکاری تمام مربیان تشکر می کنم، البته آن ها را درک می کنم چراکه تحت فشار هستند و همان طور که من حق دارم بازیکنانم در اختیار داشته باشم آن ها هم حق دارند. تنها تفاوت در این میان منافع ملی است؛ که مربیان هم این را در نظر گرفتند و از حق خود گذشتند.

وی درباره حضور آزمون و جهانبخش در تیم ملی زیر 23سال گفت: آن ها را هم دعوت کرده بودیم که با توجه به قوانین فیفا باشگاه های آن ها نمی توانستند بازیکنان را در اختیار ما قرار دهند.

البته در جلسه ای که در فدراسیون فوتبال به اتفاق کاشانی با کی روش برگزار کردیم. ضمن اینکه گزارش کاری خود را ارائه کردم، از وی درخواستی مبنی در اختیار قرار دادن آزمون و جهانبخش کردم که وی به صراحت گفت به عنوان مربی تیم بزرگسالان نمی تواند این کار را انجام دهد.

خاکپور در پاسخ به این سوال که برخی معتقد هستند که اصرار به حضور این دو بازیکن زیاد لازم نیست، اینگونه توضیح داد:
                      به اعتقادم در این رده سنی تفاوتی بین بازیکنان نیست و آنچه آن ها را از هم متمایز می کند تجربه بازی بین المللی است.
                      به هر جهت آزمون و جهانبخش در سطح بین المللی بازی زیادی انجام دادند. البته بازیکنان دیگر هم توانایی های فراوانی دارند وما اصرار خاصی نداریم ولی به عنوان سرمربی این تیم وظیفه دارم از تمام ظرفیت و داشته های رده سنی امید دعوت و استفاده کنمولی اگر کسانی دلشان با تیم نیست اجباری نداریم.

وی همچنین درباره شروع دیدارهای رسمی مقدماتی المپیک از سوم فروردین ماه و احتمال استقبال کم تماشاگران با توجه به برگزاری بازی ها در تعطیلات نوروز بیان کرد: اگر بتوانیم از شرایط میزبانی و حضور تماشاگران استفاده کنیم درروند بازی بازیکنان بسیار موثر است. بازیکنان جوان در این فضای احساسی بهتر نتیجه می گیرند. جا دارد پیشاپیش سال نو را به همه هموطنان عزیزم تبریک بگویم و خوشحال می شوم مردم در استادیوم حضورداشته باشند و از نزدیک تیم ملی اميد را حمايت کنند.

سرمربی تیم ملی زیر 23سال درباره رقیب اصلی تیم ملی در مرجله گروهی گفت: چهار تیم همگروه ما در یک سطح نیستند اما بدون شک هر چهار تیم، رقبای اصلی ما هستند. عليرغم اینکه خیلی از کارشناسان فکر می کنند ممکن است عربستان رقیب اصلی ما باشد، ما از سه تیم دیگر شناختی نداریم و آن سه تیم حضور در برابر ایران برای آن ها انگیزه ایجاد می کند. بطور کل هر چهار بازی شکل فینال را دارد.
                      He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Primary TM sponsors include Uhlsport, Bank Pasargad, Hamrah-e-Avval, Golrang, Oila, Tatilat Royaee and Kaspid

Comment

Originally posted by ARYA :) View Post
                          And once again I don't think anyone here is a bot-parast!! I thought we'd moved passed such nonsense, considering the fact that everyone here has been quite clear on their perspectives by providing their thought process.
                          I didn't say anyone here is bot-parast Arya jaan, but you have to admit we as a nation are suffering from a culture of bot-parasti - not in the sense that we worship stone idols, but in the sense that we make idols out of people (be it Cyrus, Mossadegh, the Shah, Khomeini, Daei, CQ, etc. etc.) and treat them as infallible - any criticism of such people is treated very harshly by one side or another.

I don't think CQ is a hero and I don't think he's a zero. He's done some good stuff with the team, he has put some pressure on the federation to become more professional and most TM fans love the guy, which is the most important thing to me - as long as most TM fans are happy, I'll be content if not happy. But that doesn't mean the guy's perfect, everything he think or does is perfect or that he doesn't have any room for improvement.

At the end of the day, he said during his contract negotiations that he will be helping the "U" TM's. Okay, he hasn't provided much help, but some of us don't like him to hinder their chances either.

If JB and Azmoun miss a couple of friendlies, it doesn't have a long lasting effect on TM - we have easy WC qualifiers and lots more friendlies coming up, particularly if the sanctions get lifted which is at the moment a 90% thing.

But if they miss the qualifiers and we don't make it (and again, please don't underestimate our opponents), the rest of our U-23 is going to miss out on at least two important tournaments (Asian Cup U-22 and the Olympics) and will be out of action for almost 4 years!

That's 20+ other young players who will pretty much lose their chance to get some exposure at major tournaments and become our hope for the future. Don't forget, the reason Ezi is in Atletico right now is because of the exposure he got in the U-17 world cup. As you know, the Olympics are the U-22 World Cup.

Comment

The thing is these are not "just friendlies". These games arent the usual Palestine or Orlando pirates friendlies we get they are teams at the level of competition that we'd be facing if we would make the world cup. So im not sure how most would not rather azmoun and jb against Chile and Sweden than Nepal and Afghanistsn u23.

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              Now the immature side of PFDC and trolls show up again with name callings, putting words in others mouths etc..
                              Just stfu and argue your point in a normal manner, without putting words in other people's mouths and calling them names.
                              If you speak logically you don't need to belittle other's posts to get your point through.
                              I think both sides make valid points, these are after all just friendly games, and the qualification to the olympics should be much more important, but then again, we're not exactly facing South Korea, Japan, Australia etc..
                              But I don't mind seeing Azmoun and JB here in Sweden either, the better the squad we have, the bigger the chance of us beating them, and that would be a dream come true for me
                              And besides, rugs, you said that people think they know better about football than a world class manager, but here is a thought, don't you think, that CQ prioritizes TM? Since that is his job? (Not saying this is how it is, in this specific case, but rather in general. And I'm not saying that it is wrong of him to do so either, since that is what we pay him for, that's his job.) That he makes a decision on what is best for TM itself, not for Iranian football in general, since that is not his job, but the IFF's.
                              Couldn't agree more. This is CQ's profession, not ours. People make ridiculous simpleton statements that even an occasional football viewer would not, and call people names on top of that.

But unfortunately the reality is, the only way you can get through to the name callers is by speaking their language, like Kiarash did.

Like I said, there are some here who have opinions and are respectful and express them. But unfortunately there are others that throw a hissy fit when everyone doesn't agree with them and start calling people nonsense things like "khareji parast".
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Aside from how ridiculous it is this hypocrisy and double standards about TM/Omid, EVEN MORE RIDICULIUS & HILLARIOUS is this flimsy attachment of 2018 WC to games this month. I mean people, we just finished a WC a few months ago and the 2018 WC is nearly 3.5 years from now and even its final round of WCQ's is at least 2 years from now.
                                Take a little control of your emotions and senses. There's plenty of time for the senior team.

But in contrast, the Olympic qualifiers are round the corner and as much as TM has a good chance of donning well in WCQ's, the Omid team is a very different story and needs any and every little bit of reinforcement it can get at the moment.

This silly, immature dogma about CQ is becoming quite embarrassing

Comment

Working...
                                X