• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1393/10/17-13:45

گزارش تصویری از تمرینات امروز تیم ملی

Comment

شد
      مدافع تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس امروز با خداحافظی از بازیکنان راهی استرالیا شد.
      خبرگزاری فارس: خانزاده جانشین بیک زاده در تیم ملی شد
      به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، محمد خانزاده لحطاتی پیش در تمرین پرسپولیس حاضر شد و با خداحافظی از همه بازیکنان عنوان کرد که می خواهد به استرالیا برود تا به جای هاشم بیک زاده در فهرست تیم ملی ایران قرار بگیرد.
      وی اعلام کرد: دکتر خانبان پزشک تیم ملی با او تماس گرفته و گفته باید به استرالیا برود‬.

Comment

Official Welcome

Comment

We move on with our 2015 AFC Asian Cup preview as we take a look at Group C, composed of IR Iran, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, and Bahrain.

IRAN

The Sirane Iran are coming into the tournament as the highest FIFA-ranked Asian team at 51st, and will be making a record-tying 13th AFC Asian Cup stint thanks to their first place finish in Group B of the Asian Cup Qualifiers back in 2013. http://sports.abs-cbn.com/football/n...e-champions-ir
          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

معتمدکیا در این باره اظهار داشت: در خلال بازی درون تیمی هاشم بیک زاده در صحنه ای از پشت پیراهن اشکان دژاگه را گرفت و در همان لحظه دژاگه با چرخش سریع باعث شد تا مچ دست بیک زاده پیچیده و بر اثر فشار نامتعارف بر استخوان های کف دستش چند استخوان را با شکستگی مواجه کند.

بیک زاده را دژاگه مصدوم کرد/ هیچ استوکی به دست هاشم نخورد

طبق اعلام پزشکان با این آسیب دیدگی او از یک تا سه ماه دور از میادین خواهد بود
            3 months !
            This should make GN furious.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              معتمدکیا در این باره اظهار داشت: در خلال بازی درون تیمی هاشم بیک زاده در صحنه ای از پشت پیراهن اشکان دژاگه را گرفت و در همان لحظه دژاگه با چرخش سریع باعث شد تا مچ دست بیک زاده پیچیده و بر اثر فشار نامتعارف بر استخوان های کف دستش چند استخوان را با شکستگی مواجه کند.
              بیک زاده را دژاگه مصدوم کرد/ هیچ استوکی به دست هاشم نخورد

طبق اعلام پزشکان با این آسیب دیدگی او از یک تا سه ماه دور از میادین خواهد بود
              3 months !
              This should make GN furious.
              Within 2 to 3 weeks he will be on the pitch. There is a special cast for hand injuries that allows players to perform while protecting the broken hand.
              sigpic

Comment

Double post...

Comment

Some of the latest comments from Iranian football personalities:

Bagheri: Our first game is very important and Iran will make the knock-our round, but the winner of the tournament will likely be Japan, Korea, Australia or Saudi Arabia [really Karim, you're putting the Saudis ahead of Iran?!!!]

Parvin: Qatar and UAE are good teams, but if the boys are themselves and we win the 1st two games, we'll be on a roll and will go for the championship!

Pourheydari
                  : We have to have reasonable expectations. Our clubs haven't done anything on the continental stage for years. Talking about winning the tournament is not going to make us the champion and Arabs know how to frustrate us. Qualifying from the group will be difficult!

Mansourian: CQ is the master of the knock-out games and TM will be one of the top 4 teams this time. We have 3 tough opponents in the group stage, but it doesn't really matter because the boys will do everything they can to succeed.

Dadkan: I'm very hopeful of TM and the boys will do their best. The two players with Sarbazi issues (Pouladi and Rafei) will be the stars of our tournament. I have watched Iraq's games and beating Iraq was not an easy task. We have to take the pressure off the boys and TM is very deserving of success.

Zolfagharnasab: We had a good game against Iraq and the boys' overall experience will help them in the game against Bahrain. We shouldn't talk about TM too much right now, other than to support it and hope that it will get results in the Asian Cup.

Comment

Good comments all around with the exception of Karim.....wtf was he on when he said Saudi arabia is a favorite?! I'd rate more than half the teams in this tournament as a favorite before Saudi who can very very likely be eliminated in group play!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Karim is Arab parast and Arab zadeh!

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                        Good comments all around with the exception of Karim.....wtf was he on when he said Saudi arabia is a favorite?! I'd rate more than half the teams in this tournament as a favorite before Saudi who can very very likely be eliminated in group play!
                        I know, the one person I was expecting to have the most positive thing to say about TM, with the most negative and irrelevant comment.

Parvin on the other hand was a pleasant suprise and Mansourian continues to be a class act.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          I know, the one person I was expecting to have the most positive thing to say about TM, with the most negative and irrelevant comment.

Parvin on the other hand was a pleasant suprise and Mansourian continues to be a class act.
                          any news from OWS yet?
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

I can't say I'm too surprised....I've met karim a few times and when talking about TM football he seems very pessimistic and when talking about asian football he sounds just as crazy as you can see here.

With Naft having 3 players in TM I expected nothing less from mansourian
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

saudis have proven to traditionally be a good Tourney Team..!! mostly thanks to their incredible run of luck, especially in PK shootouts.
                              if they can get outa of group stage (which i highly doubt they will this time around), then they indeed have a good chance of going all the way..!

Comment

Originally posted by TM homeboy View Post
                                First and foremost our reward for making it to the WC has still not been paid to IFF bc of Sanctions (blocked in FIFA- Hence we can't pay other teams to play friendlies with us and visit Iran (South Korea paid everything themselves and didn't ask for fees to play us)
                                Even Zimbabwe wanted to get paid to play us in South Africa
                                When you have sanctions against you travel and visa are more difficult to get
                                and I am sure other indirect affects are there
                                That is about 10 million $. CQ gets two Million each year.
                                But sancrions does not include FIFA WC payement. If it does they have mixed politics in sport. Iran played some games in Portogal and SA. Then we played South Korea and Iraq. That is not so bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X