Clear All

تست های آمادگی جسمانی ۴ بازیکن تیم ملی

انتهای پیام/

Comment

Ghorbune moohaye Ando beram

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        What a shame for IFF and TM
        They travel all the way to South Africa so they can train in peace without one single friendly vs a nation
        Instead they have to play the B squad players of a local club team !!,!!! Wow
        I am starting to realize that with all the Sarbazi issues of the players CQ needs and lack of friendlies ,there maybe a conspiracy going on for TM not to succeed in AC
        You mean to tell me that IFF dint have $50k to pay Kenya and Zimbabwe for a couple of friendies????
        I am not buying it
        Because of that I predict a second place finish in our group then we will have to face Japan in the quarter finals then it will be a quick exit out of the tournment

I sure hope that I am wrong
        with all the Sarbazi issues of the players CQ needs?

Isn't is just Pooladi. To be honest I don't think it's such a huge problem. Beikzadeh was his first choice left back for the WC but he got injured. Hajsafi also did very well on the left back position against Korea. We should be okay.

Comment

i dont get what does playing teams got to do with iran getting second in group

Comment

I heard Nouri has some tax issues. Iran should tax heavily iranian players that play in arab league if they want to play for NT.

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              I heard Nouri has some tax issues. Iran should tax heavily iranian players that play in arab league if they want to play for NT.
              I think the issue is they haven't paid taxes in Iran, where they should because they work there. Why should this be a issue for players playing in foreign leagues?

Comment

Comment

NEWSLOCAL

وارينگاه استراليا ميزبان تيم ملي

تيم ملي فوتبال ايران محل اردويش در استراليا را انتخاب کرد.

(from left) Iran fan Deyaco Kamboozia, Warringah Mayor Michael Regan and Iran fans Rezvan Saket and Arvin Saket

The team will arrive in Sydney on December 30 before its first game against Bahrain on January 11 in Melbourne.

The Iranians will train at the Sydney Academy of Sport at Narrabeen and depart the area on January 7.

(from left) Warringah Mayor Michael Regan, Iran fans Rezvan Saket and Arvin Saket and Deyaco Kamboozia

Iranian expatriates Arvin Saket and his sister Rezvan live and work in Warringah and are excited to be able to see their team.

Phone.
                  • 2-94540222Sydney Academy Of Sport, Wakehurst Pkwy. Narrabeen. P.C. 2101, Warringah.Sydney - NSW.

Comment

Who are Arvin & Rezvan?

Rezvan Saket

Traffic Engineer at Manly Council

Sydney Area, AustraliaCivil Engineering

1. Warringah Council
                    1. Manly Council,
                    2. Ku-ring-gai Council,
                    3. Tehran Comprehensive Transportation & Traffic Studies CO. (TCTTS)
                    1. Science and Reseach University - Iran

Arvin Saket

PhD student.
                    UNSW Water Research Laboratory.

Comment

SHATTERED!!! Up until now I believed they were going to be based in Melbourne. When was this decision made?

Comment

TM-News-

At least it's good that TM is based in a small town rather than a large city like Melbourne or Sydney so players aren't out till midnight.

Comment

Kafashian: I will stay even if TM failed in Asian Cup.
                          کاشانی در کربلا توبه کرد که دیگر استعفا ندهد!
                          ۲۸/آذرکفاشیان: در جام ملت ها ناکام هم شویم می مانم و برای جام جهانی برنامه ریزی می کنم
                          خبرگزاری تسنیم: رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال گفت: اگر تیم ملی در جام ملت های ۲۰۱۵ آسیا موفق نشود من می مانم تا برای مسابقات بعدی برنامه ریزی کنم.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            Who are Arvin & Rezvan?
                            Rezvan Saket

Traffic Engineer at Manly Council

Sydney Area, AustraliaCivil Engineering

1. Warringah Council
                            1. Manly Council,
                            2. Ku-ring-gai Council,
                            3. Tehran Comprehensive Transportation & Traffic Studies CO. (TCTTS)
                            1. Science and Reseach University - Iran

Arvin Saket

PhD student.
                            UNSW Water Research Laboratory.

it's cool that you found out who they are and stated their occupations but that's called stalking I think
                            Last edited by Farhad-7; 12-19-2014, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                              it's cool that you found out who they are and stated their occupations but that's called stalking I think Stalking

When someone broadcast online in social media such as Linkedin or facebook , they seek attention or notoriety..... Echoing their wishes is a form of appreciation

Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them. The word stalking is used, with some differing meanings, in psychology and psychiatry and also in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense.
                              According to a 2002 report by the National Center for Victims of Crime, "virtually any unwanted contact between two people that directly or indirectly communicates a threat or places the victim in fear can be considered stalking, although in practice the legal standard is usually somewhat stricter.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                                At least it's good that TM is based in a small town rather than a large city like Melbourne or Sydney so players aren't out till midnight.
                                That is true.
                                In 1997 when Iran came to Melbourne Ali Daei went up to my friend and said bring a bottle of vodka for us up to my room. So my friend all excited and bragging to us that he is going to go drink with Daei took the bottle to his room. Ali Daei opens the door and is having a small party, takes the bottle and shuts the door in my friends face. Needless to say we give my friend shit for this on a very regular basis.
                                Hopefully the boys dont find people to do this for them as out current group of youngsters are more likely to do this then the class of 1997

Comment

Working...
                                X