• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BacheLot
    replied
    Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    GN latest speech:

برنامه ما این است که تلاش کنیم نوعی از فوتبال را ارائه دهیم که مردم از تماشای آن لذت ببرند.
    من فوتبال هجومی را دوست دارم
    هجومی اما با برنامه در ساختار دفاعی و حمله
    با این حال در مجموع فوتبال باید هجومی باشد.

Makes you think twice about this man, doesn't it? ...
    footballe hoojoomi .... lol that's just some Populism BS feeding the football fans and local media who are annoyed and tired with some 9years of CQ ultra defensive, park the bus football..!
    well soon see how effective that will be under this clown for a coach, when 90% of the time on the pitch, TM can't string out more than 3 forward passes together in any organized and purposeful fashion...!! so in essence we will revert back to bezan ziresh o bodo jolo o saree bargard aghab, clueless khardoeee football ..!!

imo, the Best thing that we could realistically GAIN from this waste-of-time appointment, would be if he infused and provided significant enough playing time to some young prospects and in process at a very least contributed to the much needed rejuvenation of TM...!! but that is a big ask from a the most veteran coach of PGL who's famous for sidelining young prospects in favor of 30+yo veterans 95% of the time in league action..!

Leave a comment:

• peiman92
    replied
    Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    GN latest speech:

برنامه ما این است که تلاش کنیم نوعی از فوتبال را ارائه دهیم که مردم از تماشای آن لذت ببرند.

Why? What he said made sense.

Our defensive approach in KO-games these past 40+ years has resulted in 0 titles.

It’s time to play offensive vs teams like Japan, S.Korea, Saudi & Australia. If we play with guts when it matters this time, the title is ours.

Leave a comment:

• Kavian
    replied
    GN latest speech:

Leave a comment:

• PersianLion80
    replied
    According to Persian Soccer (Twitter @prznsoccer)

“Just days after his appointment, Rahman Rezaei has been dismissed from his role as assistant manager of the national team.

The Deputy Minister for Youth Affairs, @yaminpour, criticized Rahman's appointment due to his support for #IranProtests & insulting the regime.”

Leave a comment:

• Azmoun_shireh
    replied
    I've genuinely never disliked any TM coach as much as I do with GN, both rationally and irrationally. People like him are literally a thing of the past and somehow this chago kesh becomes the coach of Asia's biggest team.

Leave a comment:

• Kavian
    replied
    Originally posted by oracle View Post
    Kavian jan
    Someone else made that signature for me.

😅 at Inglis sorkh posti.
    Ash areH Dabestani 😅 not bad for someone who has persia 3rd grade education.

SINCE BEGINNING OF PFDC , when i noticed back then some members dont know how to read or write farsi, I dedicated my self to give all detail regarding our football in English as much as I can,
    So the ones cant read or writte know whats going on.
    na baba jedi chiyeh I LAUGH 99 PERCENT OF TIME TO THE POSTS. Have fun bud.
    You are a cool guy!

Leave a comment:

• Adesor Vafaseya
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Iran_19
    replied
    Morocco team was result of his job, local guy got credit. As Nokhodi said he is not a players coach and is not easy to work with but a very experienced and good international coach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Nokhodi
    replied
    Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Don't understand Why Taj didn't try Halilhodzic. Was a good idea to try Sanchez but Halilhodzic should have been tried too.
    Probably because he loses the locker room in too many teams. Also fights with journalists. He’d get torn apart in Iran but I would have loved him to manage Iran.

Leave a comment:

• PSGman#19
    replied
    Don't understand Why Taj didn't try Halilhodzic. Was a good idea to try Sanchez but Halilhodzic should have been tried too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X