X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Gholizadeh @ Kasımpaşa SK | 2023

Official

khob... he rode the charlieboys train for as long as possible and overall did his best, yet ultimately nothing better came from it..!

it was time to move on ... at least he didnt return back to pgl or some tokhmy ayrab league team..!

best wishes to him .... hope he can play well and garner a move to a more respectable club in the league at least by summer..!?

Comment

This is strictly a loan, with no buy option, correct?

Comment

Loan with an option to buy according to Charleroi website

Comment

another wasted career

Comment

Great
            We will have another legionnaire in second div pf turkey soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s a loan move plz stop with the exaggerations. With the inconsistent form he has been in lately and inconsistent role, a loan move is fine. change of scenery is good for him right now….let’s see if he gets his mojo back. AK is playing as good as he ever has for kayserispor no reason Gholi can’t do the same at Kasimpasa
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Man, I wish him the best (as I hope you all do as well). Sometimes things just don't work out the way we want or expect. But who knows what he is dealing with personally and professionally. I still think he's a class act and deserves the best. So what if he's gonna play in Turkey for a while? He's still PLAYING a game that he loves at the end of the day and hopefully enjoying himself. Let him enjoy the ride...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Great
                  We will have another legionnaire in second div pf turkey soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Masale be nazare man ham hamine.

AGAR in team footbaal balad nist baazi kone, Gholizadeh sathe mire paayin va dige joz Qatar o Iran gozinei nemimooneh.

Amma agar yek joorhaayi dar in nime fasl in team khoob baazi kone Gholizadeh shayad betoone be yek teame bozorgtari bere.

Riskesh ine ke team daghoon bashe va zendegie herefie Ali be rooye pasrafte kaamel bere.

Bayad bebinim chi mishe.

Bayad begam ke yek bashgaahi manande Kayserispor baraye Hosseini khoob boodeh, va be nazar mirese barey Karimi bad nist

chon behesh bavar daraand.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

well, didnt ever rate gholizadeh high, everything okay with this move......

Comment

Honestly one of the best team melli players at World Cup! He has great numbers in the previous two seasons in club terms, this year was disappointing, but on the big stage of World Cup he was fantastic and maybe the most entertaining iranian player in the competition

Comment

With his new team.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Benched

Comment

Was subbed in min 74.
                            Loss against dead last team at min 97

Comment

The guy went to turkey because of his wife supposed health problem, they escaped death in the powerful earthquake.

Turkey is the country with the most legionnaires, league is suspended

Comment

Working...
                              X