3. Social media hate against the players
    4. Goverment threat against the players

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
    Team Melli had a lot of problems
    1. Not good friendly games
    2.the own Iranian people against Team Melli
    Excuses, excuses. We have been hearing it fo 44 years.

Other countries have problems and turmoils yet they still produce results.

Comment

Get over it, they're a joke and weak, couldn't get a draw against a not that good team to create history and move on, they didn't want it and played like headless chickens, every pass went straight to the US players. Mental strength is 0.

Comment

All excuses. Other countries have their own problems.

Our players were checked out for the US game. CQ set up the game plan to park the bus, our players were not determined, and here we are. Taremi had scoring chances, he didn't want it.

Comment

ordinarily I would say these are excuses, but, let's be fair. None of those teams had them and their family members threaten by a brutal and ruthless regime. None of those teams had to go through the stress of facing an entire country, hating on them. Playing against top teams in the World Cup is stressful enough without having to go through all those political issues.
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Not every country has such downfall as Iran this last 4 years.

And let me laugh, since when Iran football could achieve more than 2 pass against decent opposition so we can suddenly critize them against the US game??

Comment

Iraq won the asia cup ... while in WAR

these are excuses for failing to get a draw against a mediocre young team! while others were defeating world & euro champions like Germany, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, .. !!!
              No.
              Not buying this

Comment

Team melli has ONE problem...... I.R !

IR idiots like Taj that think its good idea to bring back CQ with just 2-3 months left for WC preps are the main problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

these are excuses for failing to get a draw against a mediocre young team! while others were defeating world & euro champions like Germany, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, .. !!!
                  No.
                  Not buying this
                  Exactly bro ! I agree with you

I hate to say it but right now iraq's infrastructure is way better than us. Have you seen their new stadiums? I won't be surprised if they manage to get the Asian cup hosting in 12 years time.

Comment

I agree with the others, at the end of the day we had a very manageable task in front of us, to at the minimum draw the US (a very young squad with no WC experience) and we bottled it. The only people to blame are ourselves. I understand that the players had A LOT of external pressure on them, but at the end of the day, they did not perform when they needed to.

Japan, Korea, & Australia are leading by example, versus we are on par with Qatar currently (in the WC sense, but they are ahead of us overall since they just won the Asia Cup...). Even Saudi Arabia beat Argentina, versus us beating a weak Wales side. We had a manageable group for once, they showed great resilience coming back from a horrible loss against England, but everyone was so out of shape that the Americans ran circles around us
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Bro you should change your title to World Cup 2026 urgent plan of action…

look bro if we want to do good in the next World Cup 2026 we start planning now ,,,,

we start at planning now as if we have already qualified like all these other teams do

not 6 months before the tournament starts you plan now and you start today so when the World Cup 2026 starts you confident you have a team that can go deep in the tournament..

Comment

We keep finding excuses. Both Japan, SK even Saudi vs ARG came back winning games vs world giants after being down.

CQ, TM had no clue scoring after being down
                        I am sorry, i supported CQ many times but fck it, i am done with him.
                        He will never win anything with shitty parking bus strategy.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

We have too high expectations of TM. The reality is that we haven't even won the Asian Cup in 46 years, even though it is always our priority. We lost to Japan because of unprofessionalism, we lost to Iraq because of unprofessionalism. What I saw against US was an unprofessional TM. We are not as good as we think we are. Maybe its time that we just accept this.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

No.
                            Not buying this
                            I wanted to write that. Exactly. Not winning a Asian Cup for 40 years or more is just too much... Iran needs to seriously think to become a real powerhouse and dominate Asia before calling themselves the number one of Asia, that's the reality. If you guys remember we lost 3-0 with Japan with 11 man, no excuses to lose like this without red cards. Korea dominated Iran in both matches in Qualification.

Iran needs to focus in the next Asian Cup, a lot of teams are improving like Saudi and Australia. Japan and Korea still the best and most solid teams in Asia. I really wish the best to all AFC representative teams in this World Cup, so in case Iran won or finally achieve the Final of AFC Asian Cup we can say Iran is official the best Asian team and Asia is a very solid Continent in football terms nowadays

Comment

There is only one reason for this you don’t give your national team to a low level coach to coach

Dragan Skocic is the reason we got fucked he did nothing some ppl here I know they all going to come out and say seeee CQ did nothing ,, Skocic would have done better that is absolutely false

with Dragan Skocic we would have lost every single game 6-0 , Dragan Skocic got us no friendly games he got this team no camps, he didn’t find any new talented players , no fresh blood , no nothing . he did nothing other than play World Cup qualifying games he was lucky our players had really good club form so they performed really well ., other than that he let this team slide …

CQ made it a bit more respectable still he couldn’t undo all of the damage stocic had done

skocic allowed players like azmoun to get fat and out of shape and lazy with Skocic there players like ghadei lost their form , he ruined it for us ,he was just like an Iranian coach ,. . …. He did not hold anyone or the players accountable for anything

CQ only had 70 days with this team… only 70 days . To get some respect back and hope they have enough to go to the round of 16th…..

Comment

Working...
                              X