Oscar Tabarez or Vahid Halihodzic!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Damn I was about to say Klinsmann..
        Lol.. I can feel the sarcasm.

Comment

Keep CQ. No one from the West is touching Iran with a 10 foot pole. Especially after the coup on Skocic

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
            Nobody in the right mind would take charge of TM today after seeing how disliked they are by many fans, how Carlos was treated after 8 years of effort, the current upsetting civil unrest in the country, near useless currency, IFF mafia, list goes on. I wouldn't be surprised that if CQ leaves, we will be without a coach for many months
            Hiring of next coach depends on the start date of
            Asian cup

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Oscar Tabarez or Vahid Halihodzic!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Vahid is a great coach but can’t handle strong personalities. He’s gotten himself fired 3 times even after qualifying a team for the World Cup.
              Each team he got fired from subsequently does great things (japan 2018, Morocco 2022). His Ivory Coast team was destroyed by Erickson and then wilmots.

Tabarez is done man. I think he’s retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                Keep CQ. No one from the West is touching Iran with a 10 foot pole. Especially after the coup on Skocic
                Cq wants the job, that will work in his benefit.

Comment

cq
                  he went back with his players back to iran,,
                  it shows me, HE WANTS THE JOB..

WHEN REPORTERS ASK HIM WOULD HE STAY,
                  His translator said inshallah.

Comment

C.Q IS SUCH GENTELMAN
                    he give flowers to 2 women, look like
                    Flight attendance.

Comment

Can CQ just give the long term development plans he gave the US to us now? Can we follow Japan's model?

Theres so much room for growth in the Iranian league talent wise and skillwise. If we are as good as we are now(Top 5 in Asia) and able to beat third rate Euro teams. I shudder to think what happens if our actual homegrown players improve their basic passing, trapping, interplay, and crossing.

Comment

here she is in all her hoe ass glory :

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Clldu...d=Zjc2ZTc4Nzk=

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          Can CQ just give the long term development plans he gave the US to us now? Can we follow Japan's model?

Theres so much room for growth in the Iranian league talent wise and skillwise. If we are as good as we are now(Top 5 in Asia) and able to beat third rate Euro teams. I shudder to think what happens if our actual homegrown players improve their basic passing, trapping, interplay, and crossing.
                          You can download it here. I read it back when we hired CQ to learn about him and his thought process. It's a legit blueprint to build a soccer program from the ground up but it requires investment and accountability.... Two things that aren't happening in Iran.
                          https://www.cs.virginia.edu/~clc5q/Project2010.pdf

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Jardim or bielsa would be amazing
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Time to close the CQ chapter.

It's time for some of our domestic coaches to step up to the plate. Some of them clearly have the guts to talk the talk and ridicule whoever is in charge, so it's time for them to put their money where their mouth is. Let's see what Yahya or Nekunam are made of.

That being said, I nominate Karim Bagheri as the next HC of TM.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                                Time to close the CQ chapter.

It's time for some of our domestic coaches to step up to the plate. Some of them clearly have the guts to talk the talk and ridicule whoever is in charge, so it's time for them to put their money where their mouth is. Let's see what Yahya or Nekunam are made of.

That being said, I nominate Karim Bagheri as the next HC of TM.
                                Karim Bagheri is not taking that job in these circumstances. Any Iranian who takes the coaching job knows they will be ridiculed for being "pro-regime" by certain people now. Only the Hezbollahis or foreigners will be in place.

Comment

Working...
                                X