No announcement yet.

(29.11.22) FIFA World Cup 2022 MD3: Iran - USA; Info, Updates & Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qatar harassing our fans now, Jesus 😂 fuck these people. I'm glad I cancelled my plans to go and sold my tickets back to FIFA.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Clhy1...d=NDk5N2NlZjQ=

Comment

Kudos to US players that were Fairplay yesterday after the game.

Comment

Did the forum crash yesterday? All the posts are from two days ago!

What a freakin' disaster of a game from CQ.

​All I'm going to say is the quote from Einstein: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

Comment

People were complaining about Skocic playing too offensive, our defense would have been exposed and we would get trashed 3 times. At the same time, they trust CQ defensive approach would have let us frustrated England and USA. Now they are complaining about our defensive approach.

No one could have predicted what would have happened if beiro injury didn't destabilize us against England.
          Against Wales we played offensive but he struggled a lot to score a goal.
          Same after the goal we concede against US.

We don't know how to score goal from open play against a good side and with normal circumstances.

Dont need to attack CQ. His choice can be discussed but he doesn't have all the tool to do significant better.

Comment

Imo, the first half was our problem. We didn‘t create any chances and played very defensively with no plan. That was a disaster in the first half. In the second half it was good performance by us, but too late. We should have play in that style in the first half too.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
              Cq
              4 more years
              4 more years

Portuguese coaches like cq coach well into their
              70s effectively.
              Cq 2026 tm wc hc
              If reach 2026 wc qf
              Give him 2030 as well.
              he be only 77.
              BTW cq loved the u-21 players
              couple camp with 50 + players
              He bring our average age of 29
              Very down ...
              Remember our good players all have 4 good years left in them
              And next wc is only 3.5 years away lol.
              I see this results with cq for,, 2022, 2026,2030 wc.
              2022 minimum r 16
              2026. Minimum qf
              2030 I not not gonne say the s word, another qf minimum

You are not oracle or anything mate
              you are just a poroo
              like a sange paye ghazvin
              Give it up let TM and its fans
              lick their wounds
              and you just get out of here as fast as you can.

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I think the Forum had some problems and all posts from Yesterday are gone.

It was crazy what we played in the first half, you can play on counter attack, thats okay, but not with 2 players. As i said yesterday, not even Messi and Ronaldo together could have scored yesterday with Irans first half tactics.

USA overall was much better, some of our players were dead, CQ should have known this, look at Nourolahi for example. 3 World Cups, 3 exits, i love CQ , i still love him, he is like a father to the players and i hope he stays but ONLY because noone else will come to Iran in this situation.

Also i blame him for not inviting the 26th player and choosing 4 Keepers, could Zahedi,Alipoor, Salmani or anyone else not bring freshness for a game like yesterday ? Why did he not invite an 18 years old player for example to enjoy the WC with the guys and learn ?

It is time for rebuilding, Beiranvand, Nourollahi, Hajsafi, Jahanbakhsh and many many more should leave TM right now, we wont win anything at the Asian Cup anyway so lets use it to rebuild Iran with a much younger, faster squad even if we lose everything the next years.

No excuses for yesterdays game, i cant believe we did not have 1 real chance to score, we had no shoot on USA goal the first 45 minutes, what did CQ think he is doing ?????

Anyone except of CQ think that Zahedi was not needed yesterday ? Or any striker ? What was he thinking with Ansarifard ?
                Look what bringing in Jalali, 24, did yesterday, a WC is no joke man, he is Irans coach for 12 years now ? Again i say i hope CQ stays because nobody will come to Iran, but it is very very sad that we are beeing so outplayed when we have the chance to reach the biggest goal in history.

If we played well and i would have seen Iran is going for all and lost i would never say anything, but this was not a friendly

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  People were complaining about Skocic playing too offensive, our defense would have been exposed and we would get trashed 3 times. At the same time, they trust CQ defensive approach would have let us frustrated England and USA. Now they are complaining about our defensive approach.

No one could have predicted what would have happened if beiro injury didn't destabilize us against England.
                  Against Wales we played offensive but he struggled a lot to score a goal.
                  Same after the goal we concede against US.

We don't know how to score goal from open play against a good side and with normal circumstances.

Dont need to attack CQ. His choice can be discussed but he doesn't have all the tool to do significant better.

You can't win games parking the bus IMHO, period! Why even use Azmoun in the first half if that's what he was planning to do?

And how many times have we come back from a goal down under CQ to win the game?!

It's not that we didn't or can't score goals. It's that we didn't even create chances in the 1st half. And very little in the 2nd half because we were mentally broken. We had no game plan at all, for the entire game.

We played well against Wales. It was neither offensive nor defensive but a very balanced approach. Even when we didn't score those chances you could smell there was a goal coming, until the very end.

Last night, we could have played another 300 minutes and wouldn't have scored.
                  Last edited by Bi-honar; 11-30-2022, 04:02 AM.

Comment

I am done with all this stupid posts
                    done with the gullibility of the people
                    done with liars and deceivers
                    done with corrupt bastards
                    done with religious and insanity dominance over sanity
                    done with sheep like followings
                    done with keeping quiet and consenting
                    to all the wrongs that are happening to preserve a
                    tiny self-interests.
                    done with dictatorship-ridden culture.

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Im also so angry at Taremi and all that players that try to get a penalty or dive instead of going 100% for the ball, if its a penalty a ref will check it but why do you dive instead of fighting for a goal?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

You can't win games parking the bus IMHO, period! Why even use Azmoun in the first half if that's what he was planning to do?

And how many times have we come back from a goal down under CQ to win the game?!

It's not that we didn't or can't score goals. It's that we didn't even create chances in the 1st half. And very little in the 2nd half because we were mentally broken. We had no game plan at all, for the entire game.

We played well against Wales. It was neither offensive nor defensive but a very balanced approach. Even when we didn't score those chances you could smell there was a goal coming, until the very end.

Last night, we could have played another 300 minutes and wouldn't have scored.
                        We played well against wales because wales was doing nothing and were toothless. Even with that we saw so many chances wasted because of bad passes and wrong choice. The few big chances we misses them.
                        We could play 300 days without scoring against a good opposition unless we have some divine help : penalty, red card, desperate long shot going in for once

Comment

I’ve been watching Team Meli since 1992, probably watched every official game, wherever I could
                          i would go to games and their hotels as a child and as I grow older. Over the years I have learned to manage my expectations, as unlike many successful football nations in the world, our football is corrupt from its roots like everything else in our country, no investment has been made for grass root football adacemies, every dala is running a clown show.
                          As you have noticed in many games many if not all our players don’t have the mental strength on and off the pitch. We have the whole world is against us mentality ingrained in our DNA. That can’t be thought.

We lost to ourselves yesterday, by coming into the game looking for a draw. That will never help when the opposition is after a win. Add to that the mental pressure the players were in, imagine many here and over the world were conflicted to be happy or sad when Iran score because of what’s happening back home, the players would be feeling the same and that in a competition like this were you have to make decision in a second matters. so much unwanted stress was put on this team right from the start, all those who said they shouldn’t participate so the benefit of there participation for the peoples cause and now we have to wonder what if again. So let’s just hope our country becomes better so at least we don’t have any reason other then football to fail.
                          United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Analysis of what the US did to defeat TM:
                            https://theathletic.com/3950999/2022...ter-world-cup/

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

We played well against wales because wales was doing nothing and were toothless. Even with that we saw so many chances wasted because of bad passes and wrong choice. The few big chances we misses them.
                              We could play 300 days without scoring against a good opposition unless we have some divine help : penalty, red card, desperate long shot going in for once
                              They were toothless because we were pressing them well and shutting down their midfield. They weren't like that in the 2nd half of the US match and completely dominated IMHO. Nor did they play bad in the 1st half against England,

We did play the same style to the Wales game in the 2nd half last night and the US looked toothless. In the first half we just sat back (way too deep) and let them get into rhythm... no pressing, no midfield, nothing.

Had we played that way from the start, especially with the Azmoun and Taremi duo supported by midfield, I assure you it would have been a completely different match and end result... don't forget, we didn't even need to score!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

They were toothless because we were pressing them well and shutting down their midfield. They weren't like that in the 2nd half of the US match and completely dominated IMHO. Nor did they play bad in the 1st half against England,

We did play the same style to the Wales game in the 2nd half last night and the US looked toothless. In the first half we just sat back (way too deep) and let them get into rhythm... no pressing, no midfield, nothing.

Had we played that way from the start, especially with the Azmoun and Taremi duo supported by midfield, I assure you it would have been a completely different match and end result... don't forget, we didn't even need to score!
                                Second half against England, against Portugal and even Argentina was the same. When our team starts to attack and press while still being organised in defence, we cause a lot of trouble against even the best teams. We have shown time after time that we play way better when we play organised attacking football. It didn't work under Skocic and Wilmots because they had no tactics, it was just attack. With CQ when we first started attacking we showed we can both be deadly in attack, solid in defence and deadly on the counters. I don't get why CQ is so fixed on only defending for 90 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X