This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    At least try and have an opinion that is partly true. He wasn't 'terrible', this is false.
    ^

You don't know what you are talking about. You claimed you were speaking for "everyone" a couple of posts before, now you can't deal with being exposed. If anything, it was your statement that was utterly false.

Comment

I have no issue with you, faghat mesle chan ta dige inja bache hasti.. ke ounam eghtezaye sennete...
      faghat yad begir bozorg sho, hamin\

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
        ^

You don't know what you are talking about. You claimed you were speaking for "everyone" a couple of posts before, now you can't deal with being exposed. If anything, it was your statement that was utterly false.
        Oh no I've been exposed [emoji23]

Comment

Burak, do you know if Amiri replaced some one who was injured or it was coaching decision to start him base on his performance lately?
          Thanks,

Comment

First of all, he wasn't 'Terrible', you're opinion is wrong, even if you feel like you have a right to have one.
            Second, why can't you just leave it? Focus on the positives. Literally no one on this thread wants to know about one little thing he did wrong, unless it lead to a goal, which it didn't.
            Oh no I've been exposed [emoji23]
            Na dadash police nistam. Vali hosele harfaye kos-sher nadaram dar morede bazikone team melli.
            Can you shut up and stop derailing the thread... He clearly said he was terrible the first 10 mins, which is completely understandable for him to terrible considering he just came back into the game. The even clearly said he picked up his game, so now you are just harassing him. And even if he thinks he’s terrible that’s his opinion, who do you think you are to say otherwise? Who? And Hosseini has been terrible in recent times, hence why he was take out and benched (and would still continued to be benched if Zargo hadn’t got injured). So grow up, be an adult and show our members a little bit of respect in the spirit of Christmas.

Comment

Guys, this is exciting time for our football, lets not fight.

Comment

Ceyhun Bey

@tekaskts61
                13h13 hours ago
                More
                Replying to @iranfutbolu @burakzihni61
                Senin daşşağını yiyim hosseini.
                Translation: Tokhmato bokhoram Hosseini. English: I shall eat your balls Hosseini!

Comment

Missed these classic PFDC arguments lol
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    Missed these classic PFDC arguments lol
                    Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      who do you think you are to say otherwise? Who?
                      C Licence Coach, UEFA B Licence next year.

Don't get riled up young man.

Comment

C Licence Coach, UEFA B Licence next year.
                        Don't get riled up young man.
                        Yet you continue... Ok and? Winning a couple of games in little leagues makes you qualified to harass other members for their opinions? What a joke.

“Young man”? You are the one trolling here, grow up.

Comment

Yet you continue... Ok and? Winning a couple of games in little leagues makes you qualified to harass other members for their opinions? What a joke.

“Young man”? You are the one trolling here, grow up.
                          Have a good Christmas kid, I hope Majid Hosseini makes all your wishes come true.

Comment

Have a good Christmas kid, I hope Majid Hosseini makes all your wishes come true.
                            Just further proves my point, kid...

Keep on derailing the thread

Comment

Just further proves my point, kid...
                              Looks like I'm eating fish for Christmas [emoji476]

Comment

Can you shut up and stop derailing the thread... He clearly said he was terrible the first 10 mins, which is completely understandable for him to terrible considering he just came back into the game. The even clearly said he picked up his game, so now you are just harassing him. And even if he thinks he’s terrible that’s his opinion, who do you think you are to say otherwise? Who? And Hosseini has been terrible in recent times, hence why he was take out and benched (and would still continued to be benched if Zargo hadn’t got injured). So grow up, be an adult and show our members a little bit of respect in the spirit of Christmas.
                                Hosseini has not been terrible in recent times.

He was benched because he got Injured, and it turns out that the guy who played in his place (Huseyn) is really good.

From now on, expect to see majid and huseyn.

I’ve watched all of majids games at trab, and the only game in which he wasn’t one of the better players was his first game, which is understandable.

Either way, none of our defenders except PAG are anywhere around majids level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X