Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly yeah, at this point they deserve to lose to be fair

Comment

I am not even mentioning their decision making which is awful ...

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Honestly yeah, at this point they deserve to lose to be fair
        lets not forget their one goal at home was an own goal.. hope naft can achieve something tomorrow.

Comment

What do you expect from PP when Branko says I would be happy with a 2-1 loss before the game? Why would he even think about loss before the match. It doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            When did I call you a CQ sympathizer? You must have me confused with someone else. Again, you're too emotional to discuss this objectively, you seem to have my opinion mixed up with others, I'm Pro CQ, stop putting words in my mouth, again.
            Do you want me to find a quote of you making jokes of those who support CQ? I have more than a few from you.

Comment

LOL sub in the 87' min too little too late for PP
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Stop blaming the coach please ... This haas nothing to do with the coach. Even Mourinho can(t do anything with guys who lacks the basics of football for God sake ... !!!

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

Btw Branko rideh as well let's not forget that too, PP has no gameplan, either in Tehran or Ryiadh

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Persepolis frustrates me and I hate 8-0ers, what should I do
                    Wait for Naft game tomorrow to see Al Alhi get raped at home

Comment

Taremi is not TM material. Done!

Comment

The players movement off the ball isn't that great either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only a late goal can saves Persepolis now.

Comment

Let's face it guys, the ref has been SHIT too

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              Taremi is not TM material. Done!
                              I like the kid but there's so much hype around him for no reason. I remember seeing the same hype around Reza Haghihgi when he was in PP.

Comment

So much grass rolling, and Persepolis has been gassed for 20 minutes with no subs good enough to enter...
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X