X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nvm best thing just happened Al imam Ahli just scored

Comment

Al ahli scores. 1-1
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I think Tractor makes it regardless since it is 3 best 2nd place teams.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Hilal will qualify then. This Hilal wasn't anything special but with fcuk up format of ACL they have time to add new players

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Does this change who Perspolis, Esteghlal and Tractor will play next round?

Comment

Esteghlal-Al Hilal
              Perfect game for Majidi to prove the doubters wrong. And there are a LOT of them in here lol.
              Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Al-Duhail SC 1 - 1 Al Ahli
                Could not be a better result.
                Ϊ†Ωˆ Ψ§ΫŒΨ±Ψ§Ω† Ω†Ψ¨Ψ§Ψ΄Ψ― ΨͺΩ† Ω…Ω† Ω…Ψ¨Ψ§Ψ―

Comment

Perspolis - Istiklol Dushanbe
                  Esteghlal - Al Hilal
                  Al Wahda - Al Sharjah
                  Al Nassr - Tractor

Comment

Tough ones for Tractor and Esteghlal but it is only one match and anything is possible.

Comment

Tough match for Esteghlal... would have been better if Al Duhail won.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                        Tough match for Esteghlal... would have been better if Al Duhail won.
                        Yes it could have been Al Wahda or Esteghlal Dushanbe.
                        But winning the ACL by beating those teams is no fun πŸ˜‰
                        Esteghlal will beat Al Hilal
                        Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

At least our teams not facing eachothers like Wahda and Sharjah from QF.

Comment

I feel confident in Esteghlal and Persepolis going through.
                            Tractor will need to be at their very best to beat Al-Nassr. But i really thought they looked better and better as the group stage went on. Lets hope we see 3 Iranian teams in the QF 😊
                            Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

We must be happy that none of our teams play each other, so this will take our chances much higher to go to the final.
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                At least our teams not facing eachothers like Wahda and Sharjah from QF.

Yeah that’s good. If we can win the two Iran-Saudi duels, things will be looking great. Imagine Tractor, Esteghlal, Persepolis and Al Sharjah in the QF lol.
                                Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Working...
                                X