X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow that was bad

Comment

Only saw second half, but he did quite well as left-back.

Comment

He was pretty decent going forward but obviously defensively he isn’t a left back.

Trab has really been struggling without their full starting XI.

The difference in quality between their starting and reserve players is HUGE, Novak and Pereiras absence is felt and the team looks like it has no confidence without those two fullbacks on the pitch.

Also, Jose Sosa is an attacking player and was absolutely trash as a CDM yesterday, he has no clue how to play there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I do appreciate the fact that Trabzonspor brought Majid to Europe, but I feel that he must develop in a heavily scouted league if he wants to become one of our best legioners.

Comment

Trabzonspor emroz dobare baazi dashtan roberooye Göztepe ke in baazi ra 3-1 dar zamine harif bordan.

Majid 90 daghighe ra baazi kard, amma Amiri aslan dar liste team nabood, be nazar mirese asib dideh bood chon liste Trabzonspor besyaar kam-nafar bood.

Majid yek penalty ra baraye harif ijaad kard, va dar on sahne tasmimgirish khob nabood chera ke hich niyaazi be on holi ke daad nabood, amma

khoshbakhtane Trabzonspor zood dobare gol zadan, va Majid neshon daad na tamarkozesh va na rohiyaash ra az dast daade va baad az on penalty besyaar khob baazi kard.

In yek noghteye besyaar khobi ast, ke az nazare rohi-ravani khodesho pokhte neshon daad.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              I do appreciate the fact that Trabzonspor brought Majid to Europe, but I feel that he must develop in a heavily scouted league if he wants to become one of our best legioners.
              He is still 22 lol.. I think he is in a great situation this early in his career. I rather him be in Turkey than playing in Qatar like PAG. In a couple more seasons, he will be our best CB. Believe that!

Comment

Kicked out of Turkish cup by a second division side. Congrats

Comment

Majidi committed the foul and gave up another P.K, that is 3rd in space of months for him( Asian cup vs Oman and the last match of Turkish league). That happened to be the winning goal and eliminated Trabzon!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/186...86%DB%8C%D9%87

Comment

pretty weak PK given. He has found himself in a bit of a slump but given his age and being his first year abroad, he has had a good season.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      pretty weak PK given. He has found himself in a bit of a slump but given his age and being his first year abroad, he has had a good season.
                      Yeah exactly, he will also learn from his mistakes because he’s still young and growing.

Comment

Majid played the full 90 minutes and Amiri about 25 minutes and Trabzon had a 2-2 draw vs Kasimpasa in an away match after leading 0-2 and conceding an equalizer on P.K at 90 minutes. Not sure Hosseini was involved on this or not....

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Majid played the full 90 minutes and Amiri about 25 minutes and Trabzon had a 2-2 draw vs Kasimpasa in an away match after leading 0-2 and conceding an equalizer on P.K at 90 minutes. Not sure Hosseini was involved on this or not....
                          The pk was from a handball from he other CB

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems like Majid is back to his usual beast self !

Comment

If only Hosseini played vs Japan... first goal situation would not have happened 🙁
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                              X