No announcement yet.

Iran vs Uzbekistan 9/11/2018 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a ball that was from Ezi tho, damesh garm. Him and JB have been dominant so far
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ezatolahi WOW great ball

Comment

Good save by Amir
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          What a ball that was from Ezi tho, damesh garm. Him and JB have been dominant so far
          Are you referring to the Taremi play? I think the replay showed it was Hosseini.

Comment

Our defense seems not as solid as always. In general TM is playing a different style and not its usual we have seen in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great team play by TM so far this half. Moharammi and Ghoddos have made a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Are you referring to the Taremi play? I think the replay showed it was Hosseini.
                Yes it was 100% Ezi
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Ansarifard is disappointing.

Taremi, Ghoddos, Moharammi and Ezatolahi are really creating a nice deep-layered link, where they build up play from our half - and Karim not synced-in and making erroneous passes.

Comment

Majid has a slight knock, let's hope it's not serious. Looked like his groin.

Comment

Pejman Montazeri in for Majid Hosseini. Hope injury is nothing serious and he can take his place at Trabonzspor without any problems.

Comment

Torabi on for Karim.

Comment

Where is Ramin?

Ezatollahi has been excellent. Ghoddos with a great pass.

Comment

The Uzbek announcer at the stadium sounds exactly like borat when he speaks English announcing substitutions
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              Torabi on for Karim.
                              Thank god. Ansarifard seems so lethargic every time he plays for TM.

Comment

Uzbek's physical play is very good. Only team in Asia that can challenge us on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X