Hossein Tayyebi @ AFC Kairat | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hossein Tayyebi @ AFC Kairat | 2016/17

One of our best futsal players signed with the former European champions. Best team of Kazakh league. Congrats to him and lets track his progress here.

A futsal player in the Kazakh league, is this like some sort of Persian April Fool's Day joke or....

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      A futsal player in the Kazakh league, is this like some sort of Persian April Fool's Day joke or....
      you may not know this but Kazakh league is actually one of the best european leagues, if you actually read what I wrote you might have picked up Kairat were the champions of europe 2 years ago....

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        you may not know this but Kazakh league is actually one of the best european leagues, if you actually read what I wrote you might have picked up Kairat were the champions of europe 2 years ago....
        The real question is, which civilization on this planet actually follows club futsal? I'm sorry but this isn't thread worthy... w/e though I can't be overly bothered.

Comment

The real question is, which civilization on this planet actually follows club futsal? I'm sorry but this isn't thread worthy... w/e though I can't be overly bothered.
          Just because you don't follow futsal no one else should? great logic.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            i agree, is a smart move,
            there is the wikipedia page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Futsal_Cup

Comment

I hope you are feeling better today :/

Comment

lol @wheels come on bro. I could barely give a sh*t for futsal as well but if any futsal thread is worthy, its this one. Kazakh futsal league is for some reason one of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  lol @wheels come on bro. I could barely give a sh*t for futsal as well but if any futsal thread is worthy, its this one. Kazakh futsal league is for some reason one of the best.
                  I guess I just don't get it lol. The futsal WC is definitely cool & worth following but I've never once heard even a mention of club futsal anywhere before.

Comment

I guess I just don't get it lol. The futsal WC is definitely cool & worth following but I've never once heard even a mention of club futsal anywhere before.
                    bro, i dont get it either but some people in the forum enjoy the Futsal team so why not let them follow one of the teams best players? its not like the thread is on an Iraqi futsal player lol

Comment

Guys whats the point of complaining about this? If you are not interested that is fine but why complain about others being interested!?

Comment

Comment

Kairat defeat Real Reti in their first UEFA Futsal Cup match 3:2. It seems Tayyebi played well and hit the post.

http://www.uefa.com/futsalcup/season...786/index.html
                          http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=334282

Comment

Kairat 6-0 Feniks

Tayyebi scored the 6th goal
                            http://www.uefa.com/futsalcup/season...794/index.html

Comment

Just an FYI, Tayyebi is not on the wikipedia roster for AFC Kairat. He is still on the MFK Norilsk Nickel and Mes Sungun roster.

If anyone has power to edit wikipedia pages, please try to fix this so people know our best futsal players play for the best teams.
                              "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Working...
                              X