• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best players: Kanani, Ezzatollahi, taremi

Worst: Jahanbakhsh, Moharrami, Amiri, Azmoun

Skocic was good, good subs, good tactic

Comment

Are we now complaining that we only scored 1 goal (could have easily been more)? I guess everybody forgot that not that long time ago we would create 0 chances, score a goal on a set piece or an error from the opponents and be happy.

Comment

daneshmand knows the best
        but
        with someone like mehdi which destroys
        opponent from the middle
        If we play a true play maker
        instead of 4-4-2 khati
        we play withh only 1 dmf
        and have a true play maker behind
        the forwards win matches like today
        +3 goals
        against s.k yeah 2 dmf
        but with lobnon o syria o uae
        not
        yahya has same system in pp
        which with all the stars we barly win 1-0

Comment

The bad rating JB is receiving is way too harsh.
          Amiri was worse imo.
          When you watch the highlights, most crosses came from him from the right side.
          But yes, his performance was below is abilities.
          Azmoun should have been subbed out earlier.
          He is used to cold temperatures in Russia, not the burning heat and humid arabian weather.

Anyways, be tokhe chappe asbe Rostam.
          Sweet 3 points.

GO TM!
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
            Amiri was worse imo.
            He is used to cold temperatures in Russia, not the burning heat and humid arabian weather.

Sweet 3 points.

GO TM!
            Never ever was JB better than Amiri, JB in general in the last years in TM wasnt anything special. He was special in Holland for many years, that was it.

Also i dont want to rate any players but again want to say Taremi should not get too much love, if he didnt score the goal yesterday what then ? He at least destroyed 3-4 chances but not passing to Gholi

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              Dude what is your beef with Skocic. We are top of the table, no goals conceded and on a 10 game winning streak. Do you understand Iran is under extreme international pressure, sanctioned to insane economic thresholds, and no big name coach will be stupid enough to deal with the headaches that comes with IFF. We should thank our lucky stars we've come this far with Skocic and he is getting us results. On top of that, what a great image IFF would set by sacking a coach who is actually getting results?
              I think we should thank our stars Mehdi and Sardar and ARJ.

Can you actually highlight what the coach has done compared to two or three years ago?

Comment

You guys might think that I have always been negative about TM. But for some reason, I feel so much better about this team. I thought our team was very selfless. We were passing the ball around pretty good. We could have scored tons more. The only beef that I have is with Taremi... I feel like when he is inside the box, specially yesterday, he was a bit slow with his final touches and in couple of instances he could have passed to an open player for a better chance. All in all I am so excited about this team. In fact I feel like after all said and done, we will win run away with this group. I feel like we will beat SK by at least a 2-0 or 3-0 scoreline.

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgamer View Post
                  I think we should thank our stars Mehdi and Sardar and ARJ.

Can you actually highlight what the coach has done compared to two or three years ago?
                  Yes now we should thank our stars Mehdi and Sardar and ARJ, but when Queiroz was the coach we should have praised him and his genius tactics. Why? Because he is from Western Europe and had coached Real Madrid ao. The inferiority complex among some Iranian diaspora members is astonishing. What has our coach Skocic done in the few months compared to what Queiroz did in over 8 years you ask? Well 10 wins in his first 10 games as our coach. Plays a more open and attacking game with creative midfielders and still managing a good defense something Queiroz believed TM was unable to do hence parking the bus all the time. Managed to beat Bahrain away, Iraq, Bosnia and Syria in his first games as TM coach, something Queiroz could not achieve in 8 years.

Comment

Beiranvand: 7

Moharrami: 7

Kanaani: 7

Shoja: 6

Noorafkan: 5

Ezatolahi: 5

Amiri: 5

Nourollahi: 5

ARJ: 4

Azmoun: 6

Taremi: 7

Defense held its ground just fine. Our midfield was largely impotent. Our forwards were a disaster except for one moment from sardar and mehdi. Our captain has no presence on the field and should not be captain. If anyone should be captain maybe its beiro.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                      Amiri was worse imo.

Sweet 3 points.

GO TM!
                      Does this explain the goals he scored in Bahrain a few months ago and the other great performances he's had when we played in UAE/Qatar?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        Does this explain the goals he scored in Bahrain a few months ago and the other great performances he's had when we played in UAE/Qatar?
                        sure. He had a longer period to acclimatise to the conditions than 1-2 days before the game

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          sure. He had a longer period to acclimatise to the conditions than 1-2 days before the game
                          I think the pitch had more of an effect on him than the weather... Players were slipping all over and the footing never seemed right for many of our players.
                          They've played in the Arab heat many times so it's not something they're not used to.

Comment

Who made ARJ a captain? He should not even start, giving captaincy to someone, it even makes it difficult for some coaches not to start them. Again he is not a captain caliber

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                              Who made ARJ a captain? He should not even start, giving captaincy to someone, it even makes it difficult for some coaches not to start them. Again he is not a captain caliber
                              Captain does not mean the best player, ARJ has a calm temperament and leadership qualities on top of being able to communicate well with ref and players, That is what makes him captain material.
                              You just got Caged
                              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                                Captain does not mean the best player, ARJ has a calm temperament and leadership qualities on top of being able to communicate well with ref and players, That is what makes him captain material.
                                Agree but they need to be good enough to start.. Jahanbakhsh has the potential to be captain, but he's currently on too poor of a form to even be in the lineup

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X