Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another one ladies and gentlemen! 2-0! Ghoddos with the assist! Just look at this 1-2 with Bachirou:

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/...---vilket-mal/

Also, before the 1-0 goal he was this close to chip Johan Wiland former No2 in Swedens NT with a delicate lob shot:

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/...nastan-wiland/

Dude is tearing up one of the best teams in Scandinavia that has played CL football a couple years in a row now and you don't think he's good enough to get called to a training camp in a CAM position we're lacking depth at? At 22 years old? Gimme a break...

Comment

He is looking more and more interesting ...

Comment

And there's 3-0 and Samans second goal of the day!
        2 goals, 1 assist. He's going places.

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/...urligt-in-3-0/

Sidenote is that Saman actually is from the Malmö area I believe.

Comment

Post match interview with SG. (In Swedish)

Comment

CQ do your thing man!!! SAMAN 4 TM

Comment

I can get an interview with him if you want. One of my friends play on the same team as him (aly keita - goalkeeper).

I personally dont like the swedish football at all because its boring az FAAACK. But after 30 years in Sweden and followed the Iranian football for 26 years so I personally think that the Iranian football is much more entertaining than the Swedish football. Swedish league is more organized and has much better resources than Iranian football but Iranian football have more speed, creativity, emotions, technical skills than Swedish football and swedish football are more physical, better fitness and better tactically than Iranian football.

i don't like to invite anyone who puts his foot in the European shit team like östersundto the national team. To play for our country you have to love to play for your country and you have to earn it.
              you can not just call players left and right just because they happen to be Iranians and play in a league that is no worse and no better than the Iranian league.

If he was a TM material believe me CQ had called him long time ago. But he thinks that the players we have right now is in a much better level than him so trust CQ
              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Saman Ghoddos for Team Melli!

Comment

Couldn't hurt to try him out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                    I can get an interview with him if you want. One of my friends play on the same team as him (aly keita - goalkeeper).
                    I personally dont like the swedish football at all because its boring az FAAACK. But after 30 years in Sweden and followed the Iranian football for 26 years so I personally think that the Iranian football is much more entertaining than the Swedish football. Swedish league is more organized and has much better resources than Iranian football but Iranian football have more speed, creativity, emotions, technical skills than Swedish football and swedish football are more physical, better fitness and better tactically than Iranian football.
                    i don't like to invite anyone who puts his foot in the European shit team like östersundto the national team. To play for our country you have to love to play for your country and you have to earn it.
                    you can not just call players left and right just because they happen to be Iranians and play in a league that is no worse and no better than the Iranian league.
                    If he was a TM material believe me CQ had called him long time ago. But he thinks that the players we have right now is in a much better level than him so trust CQ
                    I get what you're saying and while I don't agree with everything some points are definitely valid, but you've got to be a bit more fair because he's just getting chance to play in the top flight and obviously having a break out season with 7 goals in 24 games as a winger so far and making sure a team out of nowhere actually finishes mid table as a newcomer.

A lot of worse players than have been selected to try out and even been included in squads from time to time in TM, so it wouldn't hurt to bring him over for a camp and evaluate his quality and if he fits in to the system. Especially since he might be tested in Swedens January camp. And IF he actually evolves in to something bigger, we will be kicking ourselves then, so what's there to lose? Nobody's saying that we should bring him in and throw him in to a starting position in the WCQ, that would be bad management, but test him when there's break to evaluate individual talent both from IPL and abroad.

Anyway, while we can waste time and argue IPL v. Allsvenskan (the most boring topic ever) we have to acknowledge that he just had a performance against a team with higher quality (as a team) than the top teams in the IPL (note: not the amount of individual talent, but as a complete team).

Comment

Tbh I think Ghoddos is good enough to be part of our WCQ squad.

For the WCQ he is definitely suitable considering the level of AFC.

Don't tell me a player isn't TM material against Syria, China or Uzbekistan when he scores 2 goals vs. Malmö, former Champions League participants.

For example, even Maziar Zare was an invitee. Saman is only 23, not even in his prime as footballer...I would welcome him to TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Tbh I think Ghoddos is good enough to be part of our WCQ squad. for the WCQ he is definitely suitable considering the level of AFC. Don't tell me a player isn't TM material against Syria, China or Uzbekistan when he scores 2 goals vs. Malmö, former Champions League participants. He is only 23, not even in his prime as footballer...I would welcome him to TM.
                        Its not just talent... Its also chemistry with other players and having a bond with other players... At the end, let CQ make the call! In CQ we trust!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          Its not just talent... Its also chemistry with other players and having a bond with other players... At the end, let CQ make the call! In CQ we trust!
                          Chemistry can be built, just like a bond. It's all about mutual effort. But you're right, CQ and the coaching staff decide and we should back them.

Comment

I reckon CQ has contacted him long ago, but Saman had maybe refused so he could see if he gets called up for Sweden.

Otherwise, he would have already been called up.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                              I reckon CQ has contacted him long ago, but Saman had maybe refused so he could see if he gets called up for Sweden.

Otherwise, he would have already been called up.
                              Correct, I believe he's probably holding off to see which country gives him the best opportunity + chance to play the WC. Had we brought him earlier it would probably had been Iran, but since Swedens NT is rebuilding now with a new domestic coach in the post-Zlatan, Källström & Isaksson era, he might take his chances there first to see how far he can go before commiting to Iran (given that CQ wants him).

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                                Correct, I believe he's probably holding off to see which country gives him the best opportunity + chance to play the WC. Had we brought him earlier it would probably had been Iran, but since Swedens NT is rebuilding now with a new domestic coach in the post-Zlatan, Källström & Isaksson era, he might take his chances there first to see how far he can go before commiting to Iran (given that CQ wants him).
                                Ironically as it is, Sweden have actually looked better in the post-Zlatan era.... but I doubt Sweden will go for him. 7 goals, 3 assists from twenty something games in the Allsvenskan isn't impressive for Sweden.

Comment

Working...
                                X