Wilmots OUT NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
    all time in my head...probably wilmots is getting two wages. one from iran, and other from saudi arabia and others countries, to make sure, iran do not qualify for the next round...we can trust usa and other states, all they want is an world cup in qatar without iran....
    ey babaaa ... dadash, saudi is doing its own business. I seriously doubt they care what goes on in our group beyond an interest on "who advances".

lets not allow others live rent free in our heads.
    we must take care of our own business ... which we seem to screw up

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
      Who else are we supposed to blame when old heads are in our starting line-up and goal thirsty legionnaires are sitting on the bench?
      Blame Khiabani, blame that other little wiener who does the football
      Blame team mellieh mannnneh fans
      Blame the social media armies belong to team mellieh mannnnnnnnehhh (loooooooossssss)
      Blame the political factions who didn't like a guy becoming a cult figure
      Blame people who don't appreciate what they've got

For getting rid of a guy who changed our football, who wanted to stay until the 2022 world cup to complete phase 3 of his three-stage programme.

Whether Wilmots, Stram or whoever else, we would have been in the mess we are now.

If you don't appreciate what you've got an can't appraise things logically and realistically, then there is only one outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Blame Khiabani, blame that other little wiener who does the football
        Blame team mellieh mannnneh fans
        Blame the social media armies belong to team mellieh mannnnnnnnehhh (loooooooossssss)
        Blame the political factions who didn't like a guy becoming a cult figure
        Blame people who don't appreciate what they've got
        Im sorry, but all those people dont have a direct effect on whats going on in the TM camp. Wilmots was gifted an AMAZING roster chock full of legionnaires thanks to CQ. And the choices that he made while at the helm are absurd.

Being selected as a Manager for a team and the 3 Mil salary comes with some accountability. Someone needs to be held at fault, and unfortunately for him its Wilmots.
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Why the fuck didn't he call up Jahanbaksh? Who cares if he's not starting for the club, he's one of our best and most knowledgable attacking players

Starting Shojaei? Are you actually kidding me?

Wilmots has no authority. The players don't listen and the tactics are non existent. I have literally not seen TM so unorganized defensively in a decade. The gaps between the defense and midfield are enormous, players are not covering marks, they look CLUELESS.

Get rid of the guy. Anyone who brings a fucking body guard with him has an aura of superiority above our people. He just doesn't care about TM's success. It's all about him.

There is no passion, no enthusiasm. He doesn't know what this means to us and Iranians suffering throughout the world. Get rid of him ASAP so we can regroup and find someone who will pour their blood, sweat and tears into that job!!

Comment

The question is Wilmots out who's going to clean up his mess

Comment

Fuck this WC, fire him and bring someone who will prepare the team for the next AC and WC. In the best case, the next coach has 5 months to prepare and will maybe make a miracle happen. But so far, how do you expect making it to the wc if you can't beat Bahrain and Irak. The saddest part is that we didn't deserve anything more than a loss in both games.

I made a post on him when he signed saying that he's a hardworking coach prior to the games but during the games his coaching is awful. Man even the pregame was a disaster. What was this line-up about.

Edit: I'm reading in some Belgian information pages that wilmots wants the Genk job.

Envoyé de mon SM-G975F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Yeki az bozorgtarin noghte zafhaaye in team mellie Wilmots ine ke khate miyaaneh MARKAZI ke ASLAN baazi raa kontrol nemitone bekone va harif kehili asoon azash rad mishe. Dar

faaze hojomi in khate miyaane markazi HICH SHERKATI dar baazisaazi va mogheiyatsaazi nemikone.

Va karnameye Wilmots neshoon dade ke tavanaaie taktiki raa nadare baraye morrabigari.

Yek nemoneye ashkaar baaziye Belgique ba Italia bood dar Euro 2016, ke Belgique ba on hame setare az nazare taktiki LOLEH shod.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                  Fuck this WC, fire him and bring someone who will prepare the team for the next AC and WC. In the best case, the next coach has 5 months to prepare and will maybe make a miracle happen. But so far, how do you expect making it to the wc if you can't beat Bahrain and Irak. The saddest part is that we didn't deserve anything more than a loss in both games.

I made a post on him when he signed saying that he's a hardworking coach prior to the games but during the games his coaching is awful. Man even the pregame was a disaster. What was this line-up about.

Edit: I'm reading in some Belgian information pages that wilmots wants the Genk job.

I hope so!

Comment

Come on guys. Don’t forget we beat CAMBODIA 14-0. Rewinding that game should put some back in their delusion that our previous success was due to anything other than CQ’s genius and honest passion for TM.
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Bring Daei, Bring Hashemian or Kia. Bring someone that at least cares for Iran and respects Iranians and their feelings. This idiot came to Iran 4 days before the game and has no respect or authority. Only there to collect money. Honestly just fire his ass and put someone with some gheirat in his place. Pathetic loser.

Wilmots does not respect Iran and her people. Look at how CQ use to talk and treat Iranians. How much gheirat he had. Now look at this pathetic Wilmots. The guy has literally zero charisma and is a freaking charlatan.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                        Come on guys. Don’t forget we beat CAMBODIA 14-0. Rewinding that game should put some back in their delusion that our previous success was due to anything other than CQ’s genius and honest passion for TM.
                        Although that was a fun match to watch, from women being allowed in the stadiums the first time to the lone Cambodian fan beating his drum, I dont think its indicative to what type of coach Wilmots is.

That was merely a fluke. Not that we shouldnt have won, but it was a beaten Cambodian team that literally had no will to play anymore. Very similar to Brazil Germany 7-1 of years past.

That victory was all the players and non of the manager.
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

FFS...

There is a WILMOTSOUT facebook group..

I thought it was some of us acting quickly..

NOPE! Its from belgians who wanted him out back in 2016..

https://www.facebook.com/WilmotsOUT/

IT ONLY GETS BETTER...
                          They even started crowdfunding so he could GTFO of Belgium..
                          https://www.humo.be/sport/366419/via...e8nDNxJyb3b444

Also Petitions..
                          https://www.change.org/p/belgium-the...football-coach
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

We had it so good under CQ that Wilmots just does not sell to anyone, CQ was not just about a great coach, he had the ability to empower his players and a nation desperate for recognition and respect. His players then could overcome any circumstances with his belief in them wether it was Arab nations or Chilie or Spain or Argentina or Portugal.

His meticulous pre-game preparation and staunch shout on requirements for friendlies, having to close the league two weeks before an official game, even if he had 6 or 7 players to train with. Now compare that with what we have in seemingly careless and yes-man Wilmots that thinks just because we are ranked 20th (was) in the world we should just turn up tactless and clueless to win games.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Is there any news? what will happend? I hope Willmots will be fired and replaced by a much better coach

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                                Is there any news? what will happend? I hope Willmots will be fired and replaced by a much better coach
                                Same here, can't wait for an official announcement...

Comment

Working...
                                X