Jordanian Prince going for Iran women's goalkeeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Jomhoorie Eslami ast. Man migam dastoor az balaa omadeh.

Be nazar mirese nazare shoma chize digari bashad
    Even if Khomeini himself ordered this from the grave to support a trail-blazing Iranian female athlete, I would say good job!!!

Lets make sure we understand what we are talking about (which has nothing to do with IR):

A prick of a Prince has decided to defame and slander a pioneering female Iranian athlete, who despite all the constraints and limitations, has achieved success. The reason for this slander: Her heroics eliminated his team!!!

And the global media, predictably jumped on the wagon to continue this shameless defamation. Lets NOT contribute to that defamation ourselves and lets stand up for her, and lets applaud anyone else who supports her without slandering them in the process.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
      Go to 40:42 to hear Katayoun Khosrowyar talk about the Zohreh Koudaei accusations.

https://youtu.be/AAtVhfwGzL0
      Thank you for reaching out to Katayoun and having her comment on the manufactured "controversy".

Katy should be commended for saying what this is really is, defamation of a female athlete purely because she has done her job well. This is an insult to all female athletes that if they succeed, they may be a man after all!!!

Good job Gol Bezan.........

...and hats off to you Katayoun for supporting not only Iranian women's team, but also for your efforts on the behalf of the Afghanistan's women's team.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbakhsh View Post
        Wouldn't be surprised if I.R. allowed some men to sneak on the team to use the women's success with hijab as pro-hijab propaganda.
        I would not be surprised if IR pays some people to make stupid comments to make themselves look better

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
          Even if Khomeini himself ordered this from the grave to support a trail-blazing Iranian female athlete, I would say good job!!!
          Lets make sure we understand what we are talking about (which has nothing to do with IR):
          A prick of a Prince has decided to defame and slander a pioneering female Iranian athlete, who despite all the constraints and limitations, has achieved success. The reason for this slander: Her heroics eliminated his team!!!
          And the global media, predictably jumped on the wagon to continue this shameless defamation. Lets NOT contribute to that defamation ourselves and lets stand up for her, and lets applaud anyone else who supports her without slandering them in the process.
          Khomeini dar yek donyaaye dorost o hesaabi ejaazeye NAFAS KESHIDAN ham nabayad midaasht. Che berese be DASTOOR dadan.
          Mollaye shieye bogandoye kapitalist.

Dobare harfam raa tekrar mikonam: yek footbaaliste ZANE irani be TOKHME Jomhorie Eslami ham NIST.

Aslan kollan HOGHOOGHE ZAN be tokhme Jomhoorie Eslami nist va hargez naboode.

Barashoon moheme az in tanesh estefaadeh konand taa be hadafhaaye siyasi khod beresand.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Khomeini dar yek donyaaye dorost o hesaabi ejaazeye NAFAS KESHIDAN ham nabayad midaasht. Che berese be DASTOOR dadan.
            Mollaye shieye bogandoye kapitalist.

Dobare harfam raa tekrar mikonam: yek footbaaliste ZANE irani be TOKHME Jomhorie Eslami ham NIST.

Aslan kollan HOGHOOGHE ZAN be tokhme Jomhoorie Eslami nist va hargez naboode.

Barashoon moheme az in tanesh estefaadeh konand taa be hadafhaaye siyasi khod beresand.
            You are turning another thread to an anti-IR tirade. Focus on the issue at hand:

Again, a freaking prick is defaming an Iranian female athlete. Save your tirade for the other forum!!

Comment

You are turning another thread to an anti-IR tirade. Focus on the issue at hand:
              Again, a freaking prick is defaming an Iranian female athlete. Save your tirade for the other forum!!
              Be nazare man az vagheiat besyaar door hasti, doste aziz.

Va dorost o hesaabi nafahmidi ke in dolat masalan az yek bazikone zan "defa' mikone" amma dar vaaghe donbale manafeye khodesh ast.

Bajá un cambio, chabón.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Be nazare man az vagheiat besyaar door hasti, doste aziz.

Va dorost o hesaabi nafahmidi ke in dolat masalan az yek bazikone zan "defa' mikone" amma dar vaaghe donbale manafeye khodesh ast.

Bajá un cambio, chabón.
                Well, great. Go ahead and open a thread in the other forum to enlighten us!!! Do not continue to derail this thread which is focused on supporting an Iranian female athlete.

I could go on and on about how the attitude of people like you is a detriment to the progress of women in Iran, but I will save it for the right forum. How about you do the same!!!

MODS: Fell free to delete this and other unrelated posts in this thread.

Comment

she do look like my uncle tho

the hijab is also not doing her any favors! Too bad they cant take that shit off!

I really do respect their hustle but damn we have so many hot girls, by far the most beautiful in the world, it’s a shame they dont get a chance to display their hotness on the football pitch - in that case noone would pay attention to the swedish women’s national team!

And I know damn well that MOST women just love to see a male footballer in their tight shorts with the butt sticking out so don’t tell me I am sexist!

Comment

Well, great. Go ahead and open a thread in the other forum to enlighten us!!! Do not continue to derail this thread which is focused on supporting an Iranian female athlete.

I could go on and on about how the attitude of people like you is a detriment to the progress of women in Iran, but I will save it for the right forum. How about you do the same!!!

MODS: Fell free to delete this and other unrelated posts in this thread.
                    Chi chi aslan gofti?

Key varzeshe Iran az 1980 ta emrooz joda az SIYASAT boodeh ke in baar jodaa baashe?

Man daram migam agar jomhoorie eslaami az yek varzeshkaare zan defa' mikone HICH ARZESHI nadare, chon

hargez az zan dar Iran hedayat nakardand va agar ham dar khiaboonhaaye IRAN alan peigham benevisand va began "zende baad Zohreh Koudaei"

dar vaghe' faghat donbale ine ke yek emtiaaze siyasi begirand az in vaziyat.

Hala agar KHODE MARDOM az in varzeshkaar hemayat mikonand, IN Arzesh daare.

Hala mikhai hamnazar baash ya nabash.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                      the hijab is also not doing her any favors! Too bad they cant take that shit off!
                      I really do respect their hustle but damn we have so many hot girls, by far the most beautiful in the world, it’s a shame they dont get a chance to display their hotness on the football pitch - in that case noone would pay attention to the swedish women’s national team!
                      And I know damn well that MOST women just love to see a male footballer in their tight shorts with the butt sticking out so don’t tell me I am sexist!
                      I hate to stereotype, but most of our attractive females don't want to play football...

Comment

Chi chi aslan gofti?

Key varzeshe Iran az 1980 ta emrooz joda az SIYASAT boodeh ke in baar jodaa baashe?

Man daram migam agar jomhoorie eslaami az yek varzeshkaare zan defa' mikone HICH ARZESHI nadare, chon

hargez az zan dar Iran hedayat nakardand va agar ham dar khiaboonhaaye IRAN alan peigham benevisand va began "zende baad Zohreh Koudaei"

dar vaghe' faghat donbale ine ke yek emtiaaze siyasi begirand az in vaziyat.

Hala agar KHODE MARDOM az in varzeshkaar hemayat mikonand, IN Arzesh daare.

Hala mikhai hamnazar baash ya nabash.
                        Obviously you prefer to obfuscate and derail this thread with irrelevant ink. I'm not going to help you anymore, since your intentions are becoming rather suspect. Good luck!!

Comment

Obviously you prefer to obfuscate and derail this thread with irrelevant ink. I'm not going to help you anymore, since your intentions are becoming rather suspect. Good luck!!
                          Haha, engar peighaame ferestande be GIRANDE nemirese.

1. Yek mardake ordoni mige yek bazikone teame mellie zanan Iran mard ast.

2.Dolate polisi va akhondi ke Iran raa 40 saal gerogan gerefte va be zanha ZOLM karde yek AKSI az in zan dar khiyaban mizare va mige "zende baad" be in zan.

3.Natijeye bande in ast ke in vakonesh baraye AMMEYE sag-naneye Khomeini ham fayde nadare chon tanha baraye emtiyaaz gereftane SIYAASI ast.

4. Zende baad varzeshe zanhaaye Iran va mardome Iran ke az zanhaa va varzeshkaarhaaye dokhtar poshtibanni mikonand.

5. VARZESH dar IRAN zire dolate polisi va akhondi BEAYAAR SIYASI AST, va az hamoon avvalesh siyasi boodeh.

6.Dejate de romper los huevos.

7.Payaam be paayaan miresad.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post

What the heck are you talking about man ?

Comment

Thank you for reaching out to Katayoun and having her comment on the manufactured "controversy".

Katy should be commended for saying what this is really is, defamation of a female athlete purely because she has done her job well. This is an insult to all female athletes that if they succeed, they may be a man after all!!!

Good job Gol Bezan.........

...and hats off to you Katayoun for supporting not only Iranian women's team, but also for your efforts on the behalf of the Afghanistan's women's team.
                              Thank you so much for this. Katayoun also wants to thank you for this comment on our behalf.
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

So now that she has been confirmed as female per the so-called princes request, when is he going to attempt a khastegari?

He's not fooling anyone, we all know that's what he wanted from the start.

Or is he turned off now that she is a confirmed female?
                                The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Working...
                                X