Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I said in the transfer thread a while back, this is a good move. Rio Ave had a strong season last year and if it wasn’t for a mid season loss of form would have been competing with a braga at the end of season for a Europa League place.

Comment

one of the best countries in the world i love it

Comment

Che ajaaaab, eyval Mehdi!

From their own website: https://www.rioavefc.pt/chega-do-irao-um-novo-avancado/

Comment

What a great move for mehdi we will finally get to see what he’s made of....fingers crossed this works out!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Besyaar khoshalam ke Mehdi saranjam raft Europae
            Gharbi. Afsoos ke 2-3 saal pish in kaar raa nakard.
            Be har haal dar Porteghaal bache nane baazi raa bayad gozasht kenar va har rooz koshid.
            Be ghole italiayihaa: testa bassa e pedalare.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Taremi is a great player and has the potential to play for Porto, Benfica or Sporting. He is also a underrated player but can use this as an advantage to suprise everyone in the Portuguese league. Iranian players are better suited for the southern European leagues, as we are more similar in playing style as well as culture imo.

Comment

great move, seems like the portuguese league is turning into the bundesliga several years ago with all these iranians

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes!! So proud of you Mehdi!! Thank God you finally transferred to not only Europe but to a decent club as well, Eyval!

First Mehrdad then Mehdi, who’s next?

Comment

Wow. Transfer of the year.
                    I am really surprised (pleasantly).

Comment

Way too late! He's 27. He wont be progressing and will only gain experience. But I guess that's better than nothing.

He should have done this a few years ago.

Comment

I'm very surprised that he decided to move. I never thought that Taremi would move, kind of like Beiranvand. Good for him, hopefully he can score some good goals.

Comment

Who is Mehdi taermi?

Comment

Wow! This is great news. AFC even gave it coverage. See below. I wonder if CQ had a role in this. Either way the fact that he trained under CQ and his other Portuguese staff definitely made a difference.

http://www.the-afc.com/news/afcsecti...-portugal-move

Go Mehdi!
                            Go TM!

Comment

Let's not get our hopes up until he plays a competitive game with them
                              Remember the whole fiasco that happened in Turkey?

Comment

^ This is different. He is already out of Al-Gharafeh. I think he learned from that experience when he was banned and ended up writing the $100K check for Perspolis. I stand for him to be great and score many goals.

Go Tarem!

Comment

Working...
                                X