No announcement yet.

Taha Shariati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have any news on Younes Delfi transfer situation? He's was the star of the U17 team in the WC. you'd expect some more attention. Taha was second best on the team in my opinion. They guys a champ and will be the long term replacement for Hosseini.

Comment

Kesi khabari dar bareye Taha daare?

Gofte bood pishnahade Europai daare, chizi az ab dar omadeh?
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Hmmmm

Comment

I don't know what it's supposed to mean but he follows Feyenoord on instagram Bit random

Comment

Taha Shariati @ Feyenoord Rotterdam| 2018

Comment

getting exciting !

Comment

His latest IG moment is that he is still in Iran or he could be just uploading an older video. Maybe he signed but cannot go until March 3rd (his bday) - when he becomes 18.

Comment

cant we just call this poor guy and this thread "taha shariati"?

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Persian View Post
                    cant we just call this poor guy and this thread "taha shariati"?
                    I agree
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                      Although you shouldn't judge a player by just one game - however it was enough to watch Irans u17 against Germany to see what kind of potential Shariati, Sayyad and Delfi have. I still hope that CQ invites at least one of them for the WC.
                      For me it was during the heavy loss to Spain that Tahah stood out like a sore thumb amongst the rest of our youngins
                      & off course during the whole tourney he displayed a game maturity & overall quality well beyond his age

Comment

Taha posted a picture that seems to be in Netherlands on his Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                          Picture is taken in Eindhoven apparently.

Two clubs are located in that city: PSV (1st in Eredivisie) and FC Eindhoven (15th in Jupiler League).

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Picture is taken in Eindhoven apparently.
                            wow a move to PSV would be amazing. Hopefully it’s not just some stupid bs

Comment

btw his birthday is tomorrow and he’s turning 18, officially making him eligible to transfer. Looks like their could be something legit here. Fingers crossed

Comment

wow a move to PSV would be amazing. Hopefully it’s not just some stupid bs
                                he follows them on twitter too...both their international and regular account

Comment

Working...
                                X