No announcement yet.

Iran vs Uzbekistan 9/11/2018 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghafouri reminds me of Kimmich. He can be very valuable, don't write him off already
    sigpic

Comment

First half ...
      When we got going, we were the more likely to score.
      Ezatollahi is well solid.
      When in attack, it shows that the team hasn't really practiced enough since WC .
      Ansarifard was a yard off from having may be two goals. The crosses are there but the connection is not.
      We look comfortable in defense except for some set pieces. Their long balls LOOKED more dangerous than they were .
      When we attack we need more attackers up there and the speed is lacking.
      GHOLIZASEH has been given a chance.... so far, he hasn't done well enough to be a starter in a competitive match.
      I think CQ doesn't wanna show too much with Ghoddos and others in attack. . . . but they need to come there and play in the 2nd half.

Comment

Take off Jahanbakhsh, bring on Torabi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
          Ghafouri reminds me of Kimmich. He can be very valuable, don't write him off already
          thats a good one actually

Ghafouri is shockingly bad.

Comment

bench Karim o dejagha and give me Ghodoos and Taremi for the start of second half

Comment

This is what happens when fans scare off Azmoun, WE CANT SCORE AGAINST UZBEKISTAN!!!

Comment

the usual TM analysis: Defense is keeping the team in the game; Offense is having issues with connecting/finishing...let's see if second half improves with scoring for TM

Comment

I agree with most opinions here. Ghafouri has been smoked a few times, and Abedzadeh plays too risky. He almost got caught out a few times.

Other than that, pretty decent display, more fluid than usual. I like Gholi, I think he brings a different dimension and he's a game changer.

Hope to see Saman and Taremi in the 2nd half!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    This is what happens when fans scare off Azmoun, WE CANT SCORE AGAINST UZBEKISTAN!!!
                    Last 3 times we played them we won 1-0,2-0 and 1-0. Not like we were scoring a lot before with him in the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      UZB is actually doing quite well. Their new coach seems to have shaped things up nicely for them. Not scoring against this UZB with their speed is not a poor indication of TM, necessarily. But scoring is what we need to advance (the usual problem).

Comment

who was the player that nicely beat 2/3 players and played that fantastic ball to Gholizadeh? I couldn't quite make it out

Comment

Through all the controversy surrounding TM being able to find good friendlies, I'm actually impressed with the quality of this match. Both teams are playing very well, in an exciting atmosphere in that stadium.

Kudos to Uzbekistan, this is a great friendly for both sides.
                          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                            who was the player that nicely beat 2/3 players and played that fantastic ball to Gholizadeh? I couldn't quite make it out
                            Pretty sure it was JB.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                              Jahanbakhsh
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Also, gotta give credit to Uzbekistan. With all the political turmoil and countries refusing to play Team Melli, Uzbekistan has been our reliable partner, and a good testing foe, and is always willing to play Team Melli, whether in Tehran or in Tashkent.

Thank you, Uzbekistan!

Comment

Working...
                                X