Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Persepolis become Asian Champions League CHAMPIONS in 2018??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES
    0%
    NO
    0%

The poll is expired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Originally posted by DJPedram
    Silly question and poll. Therefore, I did not vote.

Now you answer: Will Persepolis players play their ass off?

It will depend which teams play hard and want to gain the honor. For Persepolis is very important because it will remedy some of the financial problems.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Please open a poll to see if after the games the players will do this:

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I hope that I am wrong about this but I don’t think we can beat the Korean or Japanese team.

They are too good and very fast with some excellent foreign players.

But if there is one huge advantage that Perspolis will have is that the return leg of the AFC championship finals would be in Azadi.

Comment

Comment

there's the poll....the DJ is in the house!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              I hope that I am wrong about this but I don’t think we can beat the Korean or Japanese team.
              They are too good and very fast with some excellent foreign players.
              But if there is one huge advantage that Perspolis will have is that the return leg of the AFC championship finals would be in Azadi.
              Yeah, the final will be tough. Teams from the western zone have never won the CL in the last 10 years with the exception of Al-Sadd in 2011. West 1-9 East.

Comment

i will say this , i am saying NO. not beacuse i am ss fan, i just believe the japanese and korean teams are way to strong.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  i will say this , i am saying NO. not beacuse i am ss fan, i just believe the japanese and korean teams are way to strong.
                  i actually think both teams from east asia are lower in quality than the west Asian ones.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

We can always turn into 2007 Sepahan and take Antlers by surprise

Comment

I would not write off Al Saad yet. If perspolis passes Al Saad, it has a good chance.

Comment

To soon to tell because there’s still one more match left. But I strongly believe we will win the ACL.

Unless of course the referee happens to be from a region who want to keep Iran down. Money in their pocket from a jealous country who have nothing but money.

We will see, let’s wait.

Comment

Working...
                        X