This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
    All Iranian coaches are garbage even Aghajanian, I can bet you right now he didnt learn one thing when we was the assistant of Carlos in team melli....
    What are you basing that on?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      What are you basing that on?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
      I am basing that on the fact that Iranians are generally lazy people and that there wasn't enough time for Aghajanian to learn anything. All in all he is not qualified to run team melli he just doesn't have enough experience and knowledge. I can bet you right now if we were to become team melli coach he will fail misserably. He is just a terrible option.

Comment

Our only good option is another foreign coach in CQs caliber who has enough international experience and knowledge for team melli. If we get anything other than that we will fail badly!

Comment

I am basing that on the fact that Iranians are generally lazy people and that there wasn't enough time for Aghajanian to learn anything.
          Difficult to know where to start with this given that it is such a generalisation which I don't believe holds for Markar, but I think in the time that Aghajanian spent with Queiroz, he will have learnt a lot.

He isn't ready to be TM coach, but he will have insights towards a professional method of coaching honed over many years, which will stand him in good stead for his future coaching career.

Comment

I am basing that on the fact that Iranians are generally lazy people and that there wasn't enough time for Aghajanian to learn anything. All in all he is not qualified to run team melli he just doesn't have enough experience and knowledge. I can bet you right now if we were to become team melli coach he will fail misserably. He is just a terrible option.
            I don't think CQ was into lazy people.
            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Aghajanian is not the right fit purely based on his lack of first-ranked coaching and management experience and not due to his general coaching or assistant coaching experience. So many years working experience under CQ is a bless, he’s picked up hell of a lot and agree no evidence of laziness.

Modern world football means modern choice world coaching selection. In Vatani, We only have likes of mahdavikia, hashemian and Ghotbi as modern coaches and I doubt any of them are suitable, have enough experience or even want the job?
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

The search for a permanent coach will end us with a mercenary like Scolari. The best the federation can do is to find an interim mediocre coach, as I doubt given CQ’s tretement (add to that, apparently still owed money) and sanctions, any supertop name wants to be associated with Iran football.

If available, Shefer of Esteghlal is probably a good interim coach until a proper replacement is found.
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                  The best the federation can do is to find an interim mediocre coach, as I doubt given CQ’s tretement (add to that, apparently still owed money) and sanctions, any supertop name wants to be associated with Iran football.
                  Taj has promised a coach, at least at the level of CQ! Let's see what he can do before we start bringing up shefer's name as an option.

With the way we are going, Taj and company will believe we haven't set the limit with CQ and are satisfied with any idiot working in Iran. That should not even be an option! We need to aim for the moon in order to get a good one.

Bring Mourinho or Zidane! Would not say no to Scolari either or why not lure Guus Hiddink to leave his job in China and take the helm of TM instead! The latter would really be someone to get benefits from!

Comment

Mourinho or Zidane!

mazel tov To that 😊
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Mourinho or Zidane!

mazel tov To that 😊
                      or what ?
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Aghajanian is not the right fit purely based on his lack of first-ranked coaching and management experience and not due to his general coaching or assistant coaching experience. So many years working experience under CQ is a bless, he’s picked up hell of a lot and agree no evidence of laziness.
                        Modern world football means modern choice world coaching selection. In Vatani, We only have likes of mahdavikia, hashemian and Ghotbi as modern coaches and I doubt any of them are suitable, have enough experience or even want the job?
                        What kind of coaching license does he have?
                        How fluent is he in English?
                        Did he ever attend any kind of formal coaching class in Europe?
                        What is his other coaching experience?
                        Do you think our next coach will take him as his No.1 assistant?
                        Do we even want to invest additional time for him to get more experience?
                        How motivated is he to manage the team? ( some people are great sergeants but lousy generals)
                        I think if we have to get domestic coaches, it would be great if Daie can have him as his assistant.

We can even get the Iranian Bundasliga coach to come and assist Daie.

Comment

lol @ the post above

- how good is his english ? Be to che bacheh , as if its a must, does schäfer speak english? Or any iranian coach ? Now you may say schäfer speaks english but i always think stfu when he speaks english

- coaching licence ? I say a coaching licence says nothing about a coach, also im very sure half of the coaches bought their licence or haf a very easy way to get it

- iranian coaches will never do well inside iran, maybe outside iran because in iran they woild destroy any iranian coach with lack of support

Comment

Aghajanian is not qualified to coach TM or major clubs.

Chamanian is no longer U16 coach and IFF is currently searching for a cheap coach, Maybe he can try that. That is about his level of coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              Aghajanian is not qualified to coach TM or major clubs.

Chamanian is no longer U16 coach and IFF is currently searching for a cheap coach, Maybe he can try that. That is about his level of coaching.
                              Getting Chamanian => not getting qualified to the WC => hitting ourselves on our heads thinking why we didn't get a good foreign coach.

Haven't we already realized like an n times that we will fail with Iranian coaches? The same thing happened with Daei, Ghalenoei, Ghotbi, Mayeli Kohan, Shahrokhi, etc.

Coaching U16 TM in the U17 WC is so much different compared to coaching in the real WC! What makes Chamanian more qualified to coach TM than Aghajanian? Not that the latter is so much qualified but still.....he has at least 2 WC experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                                I don't think CQ was into lazy people.
                                You guys are not reading between the lines. He is just not a good fit. Even if we get Branco back to team melli it would ultimately not work. We need a good foregin coach with a good reputation and who has a lot of knowledge and experience. If we get other than that we will be put into our lost era the period from after world cup 2006 to before April, 4, 2011. The is the period if you guys remember the time which we had no sense of direction and we were lost and confused all at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                                X