فرشاد آقای گل

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Our players now in terms of being athletes are way better now.
    The players back then may have been more technical, but they were very poor when it came to tactics and mental aspects of the game.
    Teams today are definitely more tactical. I'm not sure if that's better or not. I'm leaning towards not.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Pious wasn't a technically gifted player, but he was always right time at the right place. As it was rightfully said by his former teammates in this video he would have scored on 50% scoring chances. he wasn't tall at all but have scored many goals on header as well.
      Another one of Nasl-e-Sokhte. He is also a very nice person.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOL@ the commentator calling him Farshad Peyvas!

Why did they do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          LOOOOOOOOL@ the commentator calling him Farshad Peyvas!

Why did they do that?
          All the commentators used to mistakenly call him that at first.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Off topic: Can't recall if Karim Bavi scored any of his 10 TM goals on the ground. lol The guy sucked so bad on the ground but his header was probably as good as Daei"s.

Comment

Players who have played their heart out and played respectfully should be praised.

Economic conditions or cost of living is ignored in the above comments.

Our people, especially those who represent the rest of Iranians, should be respectful, polite and represent the characteristic similar to Jahan Pahlevan Takhti. It is NOT the number of goals, or medals, it is good character people who should be praised.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Off topic: Can't recall if Karim Bavi scored any of his 10 TM goals on the ground. lol The guy sucked so bad on the ground but his header was probably as good as Daei"s.
                Wasn't he also a janbaz when he was playing? I heard he had shrapnel in one of his legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  He did. His equalizer against South Korea in the 1986 Asian Games was a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Wasn't he also a janbaz when he was playing? I heard he had shrapnel in one of his legs.
                    I read that he was actually present at jebheh when Hossein Fahmideh threw himself under an aroghi tank. I'll see if I can find the link.

Edit: Found it. https://www.khabaronline.ir/news/153...A7%D8%AF%DB%8C

Comment

Another Stupid PP brainwashed noche, who is happy to side with Brangoh and all the usual suspects of Iran mafia coaches to bash CQ for no reason. Probably even worse that Ali Karimi.
                      We Are Defined by Our Actions and what we say and this guy is the probably lowest grade PP osture. Shame on him really.
                      پیوس: کی*روش یک جام برای ایران بیاورد و بعد هم به سلامت/ تعویض سردار آزمون اشتباه بود http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=430382
                      What else can we expect from PP coach, Mr Brangoh the great plofessul and his stupid followers and his .....who are controlled by Iranian football mafia?
                      He is nobody and a traitor based on what he says and thinks, regardless of how great he might have been sometime in the past...

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgamer View Post
                        Another Stupid PP brainwashed noche, who is happy to side with Brangoh and all the usual suspects of Iran mafia coaches to bash CQ for no reason. Probably even worse that Ali Karimi.
                        We Are Defined by Our Actions and what we say and this guy is the probably lowest grade PP osture. Shame on him really.
                        پیوس: کی*روش یک جام برای ایران بیاورد و بعد هم به سلامت/ تعویض سردار آزمون اشتباه بود http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=430382
                        What else can we expect from PP coach, Mr Brangoh the great plofessul and his stupid followers and his .....who are controlled by Iranian football mafia?
                        He is nobody and a traitor based on what he says and thinks, regardless of how great he might have been sometime in the past...
                        True. But Branko was never, ever great.

He is a weak person.

Comment

I know Brangoh was never ever great, but try to tell this to die hard fans who think Brangoh is God and the best coach in the world...
                          If Brangoh was great, he would be coaching ......
                          Go TM.

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgamer View Post
                            Other than his opinion about the Azmoun substitution every thing else he said was correct.

Comment

Every word he said was BS, filled with such hatred that can only come from a moron like him.

Comment

Very sad to see some of our legends in former eras drinking this Persepolis Kult Kool-Aid.

Iranian media laps this up and propagates it. Social media spreads stats without context, and in many case very fake stats (eg the win percentage on Tooleh Khers's image).

Hopefully some level of professionalism will have rubbed off on some of the boys who have been CQ's trusted lieutenants and future eras don't suffer the same, should we ever get a coach of CQ's calibre again.

Comment

Working...
                                X