Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol they give us shit for have 11 men behind the ball when playing Argentina at a WORLD CUP, but in their logic it's ok if others do so in leauge match. Man what a bunch of motherfuckers...

Comment

And they scored :/

Comment

Porto fan: "We 'supposedly' paid 200k to this gk for him to fuck up against us..lol"

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._card_against/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiKkFY8n...ranianlegioner

ok here is the highlight. He really didnt need to do that. Very retarded move. The guy had a defender very close on him and was controlling an aerial ball, and was not even in the box yet. This guy doesnt deserve a spot over a guy like Mazaheri. Id really test out Hosseini in at least one of the next games, see how he does, but at this point the best option chemistry wise is probably just to stick with berianvand to keep his confidence up.

Comment

that challenge was extremely retarded and shows his lack of experience / ability.

then again, I dont expect him to be world class and he has already done way more than anyone expected by playing professionally in Portugal.

Still, he is only fifth or sixth best keeper in iran behind the likes of Beyranvand, Hosseini, Haghighi, etc

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BiKkFY8n...ranianlegioner
              ok here is the highlight. He really didnt need to do that. Very retarded move. The guy had a defender very close on him and was controlling an aerial ball, and was not even in the box yet. This guy doesnt deserve a spot over a guy like Mazaheri. Id really test out Hosseini in at least one of the next games, see how he does, but at this point the best option chemistry wise is probably just to stick with berianvand to keep his confidence up.
              You are a bit biased towards Abedzadeh and seem to be ready to jump to conclusions whenever he makes some mistake, that's unfair.

Beiranvand literally did the same with coming out to get the ball and as a result get a red card against Guam, which are much less of a calibre team than Porto.
              I have yet to see Beiranvand playing against the likes of Sporting, Braga and Porto in Europe.

If you were going to judge players on their performances at least make some valid comparisons.

I have seen many top GK's doing stuff like this, Abedzadeh is now under a microscope on PFDC. But yeah he shouldn't be our starting GK in the World Cup. Think that's obvious now.

Comment

How can some of you use the word retarded. We are talking about one of our national goalkeepers that plays in a good league in Europe.

where are the mods? how can you allow this...?

Comment

Using the word "retarded" to describe what happened does seem a bit harsh as every young and less experienced goalie is bound to have a momentary lapse in judgment every now and then. But I agree that was a reckless challenge by Amir nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
                    How can some of you use the word retarded. We are talking about one of our national goalkeepers that plays in a good league in Europe.

where are the mods? how can you allow this...?
                    I guess playing well against Padideh, Khooneh be Khooneh and Meshki Pooshan (Beiranvand) means more than getting tested every week in the Liga NOS.

Comment

He’s still young and has many years ahead of him. He will learn and he will grow.

Comment

lol that would never be a red in EPL.

Comment

Clearly the recent bs rumors against him have messed up his focus.
                          I'm sure he will recover from this and come back stronger.

Other thoughts:
                          -the red card was harsh
                          -the other Iranian goalkeepers had worse blunders through all of the season.
                          -Abedzadeh has really been under the microscope here and people here are unfair and unconstructive
                          -I hope this doesn't damage his wc dreams.

Comment

If Davari was able to make the WC squad than Abedzadeh should have a good shot at it.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

All you Abedzadeh critics, you all forget Beiranvand's red card against Guam?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                                All you Abedzadeh critics, you all forget Beiranvand's red card against Guam?
                                He was criticized and bashed when he did that. Some of you are trying to make it seem as if Abedzadeh is being treated different, but in reality every goalie that’s part of the tm mix gets heat by people here whenever they make a mistake of look shaky.

Comment

Working...
                                X