Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl cashkan is to remain in arab leagues till he retire, dont stress yourself guys

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      How many times do I have to say this?

Players who are chosen for Team Melli are chosen by their skill and passion to play and how much they can help us win! Ashkan is one of the most important players of our team as we have seen in recent games, and to drop maybe one of our best ever players just because he plays in Qatar is horrible logic! Torabi IS NOT better than Dejagah, not EVEN CLOSE. I would chose Dejagah 100000 over Torabi. Ashkan runs for every ball on the pitch and he is an invaluable member of TM.
      He was especially brilliant against Korea, and I thought he did alright vs Syria too

Comment

We don't have a player that can play the depth that Ashkan can right now so no way you are dropping him. He was at his peak when he entered England and we all witnessed what he had to offer. He proved he could play in the Premiere league, a feat that not many can accomplish. He moved to Qatar to support his family like he said and now his pride is representing his country. He will bow out either after the WC or next AC and will go down as a great servant of TM.
        NO need to judge the man.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

We can sit around and keep saying that "he's lazy" or "he didn't like the hard work" or this and that. What's funny is that this sort of thing comes from the same people who tell others to support TM and every decision CQ and others make blindly.

If you're a little pragmatic about the situation and remove your emotions from it, you'll see that he's just a football player who got offered a lucrative deal. He plays good football, and clearly his level of play is more than good enough to be of service to his national team. All the other criticism just comes from folks being emotional that he doesn't play in Europe. I wish he did too, but he doesn't, and that doesn't take anything away from him.
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Sorry that we have people who want our players to reach their full potential and don’t get satisfied with few good or averages performances here & there. He destroyed his career and we have all the right to be upset about it - even on a good day he is half as good as he used to be. Just because he still is valuable due to growing up in Germany does not mean we should be fully happy with him heavily decreasing like that. I for one don’t only care about TM performances - I always want our players to be successful at club level, improve their game and open the doors for others by spreading the name of Iranian football. When you see us criticizing Cashkan it’s not because we hate him, but because we are heavily disappointed to see him throwing away all his potential like that for arab money - now you can go make up random stories of personal issues and desperately try hard to justify his move to gutter, but you are only fooling yourself. It was money and nothing else - yes, nooshe joonesh, it's his life and bla bla bla... but he is a TM player representing a whole nation - so don’t expect us to keep quiet and not criticize him for that move.

As said, it's unfair the way we judge players differently. Gucci has done twice as much for TM than Seyed, but still was questioned much more. Or someone like Shojaei is trying so hard to continue in Europe at the age of 32, previously undergoing 4 surgeries as well, but he got bashed and never got the credit he deserves. I don't like how some players get more credit than they actually deserve...

He will stay and he will be helpful to TM - I am sure about that - BUT this doesn’t take away all the other facts. Don't get mad when people point out that he is weaker these days and doesn’t seem to improve in the future. At least Gucci realized his mistake, fought back and now his at top form again - while Cashkan looks to love arab money too much...
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
              Sorry that we have people who want our players to reach their full potential and don’t get satisfied with few good or averages performances here & there. He destroyed his career and we have all the right to be upset about it - even on a good day he is half as good as he used to be. Just because he still is valuable due to growing up in Germany does not mean we should be fully happy with him heavily decreasing like that. I for one don’t only care about TM performances - I always want our players to be successful at club level, improve their game and open the doors for others by spreading the name of Iranian football. When you see us criticizing Cashkan it’s not because we hate him, but because we are heavily disappointed to see him throwing away all his potential like that for arab money - now you can go make up random stories of personal issues and desperately try hard to justify his move to gutter, but you are only fooling yourself. It was money and nothing else - yes, nooshe joonesh, it's his life and bla bla bla... but he is a TM player representing a whole nation - so don’t expect us to keep quiet and not criticize him for that move.
              As said, it's unfair the way we judge players differently. Gucci has done twice as much for TM than Seyed, but still was questioned much more. Or someone like Shojaei is trying so hard to continue in Europe at the age of 32, previously undergoing 4 surgeries as well, but he got bashed and never got the credit he deserves. I don't like how some players get more credit than they actually deserve...
              He will stay and he will be helpful to TM - I am sure about that - BUT this doesn’t take away all the other facts. Don't get mad when people point out that he is weaker these days and doesn’t seem to improve in the future. At least Gucci realized his mistake, fought back and now his at top form again - while Cashkan looks to love arab money too much...
              nariman joon i usually agree with you on most topics and think you bring valuable ideas to the table, but in the case i think you're getting a bit emotional.
              Dejagah did not destroy his career, he won the bundesliga, played in the champions league, both as a key player, and was the best player for his shitty team in the premier league, consistently putting in performances and scoring bangers.
              He has some very bad injuries and could say the danger if got another bad injury in terms of his career. He took a lucrative offer, paying much, much, much more then he had ever been payed before. He has kept a good level of performances for TM, has invaluable experience, and has CQ's trust. I would much rather have a player with dejagah's quality and pedigree, who is still in decent physcial condition (only 30), over an inexperienced torabi who has only ever played with Saipa anyday ( and i rate him very highly).
              The guy has a family to look after, his pay hadnt been all that high before his move to el arabi, and he's going to have to live his entire life off the money he is making now. You have to understand where the guy is coming from , based on purely a family standpoint. Its not like he chose gutter over a career in europe, he already had an incredible career in europe.
              Lastly, i doubt he would actually be able to contribute for TM if he was playing in a very demanding league because the risk factor with injury to his knees would be much higher. I want to see him in europe as much of the next guy, but he has had major operations done to sensitive areas. One bad injury and he would probably not have been able to regain anywhere near the same level.

Comment

Criticism is okay, but people are going over the top with it and asking him to be kicked out of Team Melli when he's performing just fine for us.....

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  nariman joon i usually agree with you on most topics and think you bring valuable ideas to the table, but in the case i think you're getting a bit emotional.
                  Dejagah did not destroy his career, he won the bundesliga, played in the champions league, both as a key player, and was the best player for his shitty team in the premier league, consistently putting in performances and scoring bangers.
                  He has some very bad injuries and could say the danger if got another bad injury in terms of his career. He took a lucrative offer, paying much, much, much more then he had ever been payed before. He has kept a good level of performances for TM, has invaluable experience, and has CQ's trust. I would much rather have a player with dejagah's quality and pedigree, who is still in decent physcial condition (only 30), over an inexperienced torabi who has only ever played with Saipa anyday ( and i rate him very highly).
                  The guy has a family to look after, his pay hadnt been all that high before his move to el arabi, and he's going to have to live his entire life off the money he is making now. You have to understand where the guy is coming from , based on purely a family standpoint. Its not like he chose gutter over a career in europe, he already had an incredible career in europe.
                  Lastly, i doubt he would actually be able to contribute for TM if he was playing in a very demanding league because the risk factor with injury to his knees would be much higher. I want to see him in europe as much of the next guy, but he has had major operations done to sensitive areas. One bad injury and he would probably not have been able to regain anywhere near the same level.
                  Dadash lotf daari, but to be honest these arguments do not convince me - let me explain:

He moved to Gutter at the age of 27/28, just got voted as the best Fulham player and looked to be in good form. When I say he destroyed his career I mean that he threw away his potential right at the peak of his football life, where he could have added much more glory & prestige to his resume. He has played one good game against Korea recently, but all others (after AC) either have been average (for his standards) or shaky. Its indeed mainly his experience in Bundesliga/EPL that makes him survive in TM and actually I do agree with CQ here to keep him for now.

I am sorry bro., but this "he has a family" and "injury" are just poor points to justify his move. It's not like he is the first football player of the world to have a family or be injured I don’t think he was playing for free previously. Let’s not make him look like he had no money - in all the years in Bundesliga/EPL he defiantly earned money many others only can dream of. At lest he could have joined Gutter at a later stage. Even when he retires it’s not like he suddenly is dead or too old to go for another work. He will be in the middle 30 and someone like him, who has played in 2 top leagues, for sure has enough connections to get some football job anywhere, be it coaching or anything else. I don’t know who came up with the idea that football players can’t earn money anymore once they retire...Again, you see Gucci made the same mistake but at least fought back. Doesn’t he also have a family? Shojaei got injured badly, was out for almost 2 years if I remember correctly after 4 surgeries, but he still tried hard to stay in Europe and reach top form. According to Cashkan himself he could still play in Bundesliga/EPL any day...this is what he said in an interview.

You see it’s a matter of attitude. If he wanted he could have stayed in Europe. We might disagree about his quality, its ok, but at least let’s not make up random excuses to justify his move. He went to Gutter for arab money - simply as that. MONEY, this was is priority. I think this is we should all accept and agree on as it is more or less a fact.

For obvious reasons I do think staying in Europe, even if it means 2.Bundesliga, would have kept him in a better form + it would have improved the image of Iranian players, maybe opening the doors for others and being a good role model for youngsters in TM.

So as fans some of are just heavily upset he didn’t aim for higher standards and sold his future to arab money. His form has dropped and looking at how he apparently is going to stay in al whatever only makes some of us worry even more...

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  Criticism is okay, but people are going over the top with it and asking him to be kicked out of Team Melli when he's performing just fine for us.....
                  But the way you say "people" makes it look like the majority is asking for him to be kicked out. From what I have seen it was only Tehranto who said that, BUT he already explained what a he means and IMO he has a very fair point.

To me the situation rather looks like no matter how he plays you are not allowed to question him.

When you criticize Dejagah on PFDC:

Last edited by Nariman; 12-16-2016, 03:09 AM.
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout

Comment

Dadash lotf daari, but to be honest these arguments do not convince me - let me explain:
                    He moved to Gutter at the age of 27/28, just got voted as the best Fulham player and looked to be in good form. When I say he destroyed his career I mean that he threw away his potential right at the peak of his football life, where he could have added much more glory & prestige to his resume. He has played one good game against Korea recently, but all others (after AC) either have been average (for his standards) or shaky. Its indeed mainly his experience in Bundesliga/EPL that makes him survive in TM and actually I do agree with CQ here to keep him for now.
                    I am sorry bro., but this "he has a family" and "injury" are just poor points to justify his move. It's not like he is the first football player of the world to have a family or be injured I don’t think he was playing for free previously. Let’s not make him look like he had no money - in all the years in Bundesliga/EPL he defiantly earned money many others only can dream of. At lest he could have joined Gutter at a later stage. Even when he retires it’s not like he suddenly is dead or too old to go for another work. He will be in the middle 30 and someone like him, who has played in 2 top leagues, for sure has enough connections to get some football job anywhere, be it coaching or anything else. I don’t know who came up with the idea that football players can’t earn money anymore once they retire...Again, you see Gucci made the same mistake but at least fought back. Doesn’t he also have a family? Shojaei got injured badly, was out for almost 2 years if I remember correctly after 4 surgeries, but he still tried hard to stay in Europe and reach top form. According to Cashkan himself he could still play in Bundesliga/EPL any day...this is what he said in an interview.
                    You see it’s a matter of attitude. If he wanted he could have stayed in Europe. We might disagree about his quality, its ok, but at least let’s not make up random excuses to justify his move. He went to Gutter for arab money - simply as that. MONEY, this was is priority. I think this is we should all accept and agree on as it is more or less a fact.
                    For obvious reasons I do think staying in Europe, even if it means 2.Bundesliga, would have kept him in a better form + it would have improved the image of Iranian players, maybe opening the doors for others and being a good role model for youngsters in TM.
                    So as fans some of are just heavily upset he didn’t aim for higher standards and sold his future to arab money. His form has dropped and looking at how he apparently is going to stay in al whatever only makes some of us worry even more...
                    But the way you say "people" makes it look like the majority is asking for him to be kicked out. From what I have seen it was only Tehranto who said that, BUT he already explained what a he means and IMO he has a very fair point.
                    To me the situation rather looks like no matter how he plays you are not allowed to question him.
                    When you criticize Dejagah on PFDC:

Hey bro I see where you're coming from with your argument and I understand why you're upset about his decision.

However, nobody who is typing away in this forum can speak for Dejagah and say what he should have done with his career and what direction he should take at different points in his life.

Sure, he did well in Fulham and could have gone to another crappy team in EPL or elsewhere to continue playing at the highest level but it's his life and his choice. He's a person making a living off football, not an ambassador for Iranian football. At the point where he played his last season at Fulham, he probably just had enough of it. He already took a bunch of the necessary steps to improve his game and develop.

He started out in Hertha Berlin, won the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg, played in the champions league, and then moved to a completely different league in the EPL and learned a different style of football - this being in the latter stages of his career too, where it's not as easy t to adjust.
                    Maybe at that point he felt like he had done enough and it was time to go somewhere where he can get more playing time, more money to support his future, and less injuries. Then again this is all speculation, just like your speculation that he only cares about money. None of us know for sure why he decides what he does with his life because not a single one of us knows him personally or even has a clue as to what is going on in his life! Yet people are sitting here calling him "cashkan" and labelling him like he's a disappointment? That's COMPLETELY UNFAIR.

It's not his or any other player's job to please the fans with career choices and it's not his duty to pave the way for other Iranian players to come to Europe by staying in Europe past his 30's. He already represented Iran and played in Europe for many years!

Also, who are we to say that he can easily get another football related job after his career ends and therefore, doesn't need to make as much money as he can now? What if he DOESN'T WANT TO? lolll does he have to continue working until he's 60 so us fans can be happy and is he solely responsible for the growth of Iranian footballers in Europe? The answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT.
                    Maybe he plans to do something else with his life when he's done football, which most people don't have the opportunity of doing : not spending the majority of his life working, spending most of his time with friends and family, and enjoying his hobbies.

He's a person just like we are and he's already put in a TON OF WORK into achieving what he has in Europe and team Melli, yet it's not enough because you wanna see more Iranian players in Europe and you need him to keep improving? Iran has terrible infrastructure, limited funding, and a ton of other issues in football - this is what is making it hard for Iranian players to end up in Europe, NOT Ashkan Dejagah, his goals, attitude, or aspirations in life.

Comment

Originally posted by teamiran View Post
                      Hey bro I see where you're coming from with your argument and I understand why you're upset about his decision.
                      However, nobody who is typing away in this forum can speak for Dejagah and say what he should have done with his career and what direction he should take at different points in his life.
                      Sure, he did well in Fulham and could have gone to another crappy team in EPL or elsewhere to continue playing at the highest level but it's his life and his choice. He's a person making a living off football, not an ambassador for Iranian football. At the point where he played his last season at Fulham, he probably just had enough of it. He already took a bunch of the necessary steps to improve his game and develop.
                      He started out in Hertha Berlin, won the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg, played in the champions league, and then moved to a completely different league in the EPL and learned a different style of football - this being in the latter stages of his career too, where it's not as easy t to adjust.
                      Maybe at that point he felt like he had done enough and it was time to go somewhere where he can get more playing time, more money to support his future, and less injuries. Then again this is all speculation, just like your speculation that he only cares about money. None of us know for sure why he decides what he does with his life because not a single one of us knows him personally or even has a clue as to what is going on in his life! Yet people are sitting here calling him "cashkan" and labelling him like he's a disappointment? That's COMPLETELY UNFAIR.
                      It's not his or any other player's job to please the fans with career choices and it's not his duty to pave the way for other Iranian players to come to Europe by staying in Europe past his 30's. He already represented Iran and played in Europe for many years!
                      Also, who are we to say that he can easily get another football related job after his career ends and therefore, doesn't need to make as much money as he can now? What if he DOESN'T WANT TO? lolll does he have to continue working until he's 60 so us fans can be happy and is he solely responsible for the growth of Iranian footballers in Europe? The answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT.
                      Maybe he plans to do something else with his life when he's done football, which most people don't have the opportunity of doing : not spending the majority of his life working, spending most of his time with friends and family, and enjoying his hobbies.
                      He's a person just like we are and he's already put in a TON OF WORK into achieving what he has in Europe and team Melli, yet it's not enough because you wanna see more Iranian players in Europe and you need him to keep improving? Iran has terrible infrastructure, limited funding, and a ton of other issues in football - this is what is making it hard for Iranian players to end up in Europe, NOT Ashkan Dejagah, his goals, attitude, or aspirations in life.
                      Of course none of us can speak for him and I do not think this the point here on a forum. At the end we are discussing and I personally don’t buy some arguments presented here. I explained why so I won’t repeat that - but this he has a family and needs money is nonsense to me, sorry. It’s not like he is the only football player on the planet...

Maybe you are totally ok with Iranian players moving to arab leagues and wasting their potential, but I am not and will never be. Especially a TM player has responsibilities - when you wear that jersey then you are representing a whole nation and its not only about your personal life anymore, you must know that you are also some kind of role model and you can influence youngsters the way you behave. Especially when you are the captain as well!

At the end I will always question his decision, but that doesn’t keep me away from supporting him. He is Iranian and a TM player - I wish him all the best and if I criticize him it’s because I used to love him a lot and believe he had much more potential. Once he wears that jersey my hearts beats for him just like for every other player. So it was just the worst transfer for me and regardless of how some desperately try to justify that with random arguments I won’t be able to whitewash it.
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout

Comment

Dejagah good, Qatar league bad.

Me get sad. Dejagah gets money.

Dejagah still play decent, still play for TM

Slowly integrate another player

for dejagah's place

- Me on Dejagah

Comment

too lazy to write an essay so i summed it up in 5 lines of 3rd grade english comprehension.

Comment

For now , we simply lack a complete suitable replacement for him @ TM as a starter(especially when it comes to Combination of quality n experience. ) & tbf he gives nothing less than 110% whenever he puts on the TM shirt which is quiet admirable although with mixed effectiveness ..!
                            Regardless of his immense effort levels, no one can deny that his performance quality has gone down the gutter since his move there..! if you havent noticed that obvious drop in overall quality of play, then you must be blind..!
                            What concerns me most for now, is his Consistent Inability to last a Full 90 over recent years and his current funky sorta club situation which could likely exasperate his already weak fitness levels..!
                            All I know is that our talent depths @ CM is awful thin ATM ( which is yet another reason Ashkan has managed to maintain his key starter role in TM..!) and Carlos really needs to expedite the dressing up of future alternatives for that position..!
                            If Ashkan fails to secure a more stable club situation after this winter transfer window, i think it would be wise to sacrifice his playing minutes for developing an alternate CM, as soon as we pile on 3-6 more points and are tad more guaranteed of WCQ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              too lazy to write an essay so i summed it up in 5 lines of 3rd grade english comprehension.
                              Still the best and most concise answer here lol.

I think the "slowly" part is the most important. Let's not phase the guy out immediately just because of his club. Slowly, ie, few more years.

Just the fact that this guy wasn't coached by Shah Gholam when he was 9, speaks volumes.

If you watch games carefully, he performs the fundamentals of football MILES ahead of our other players. For some this isn't important, and the PGL talent trumps everything, but I think he has essential assets that are extremely valuable to TM.

Comment

This is honestly an insult for the rest of IPL players, the guy knows despite sitting on his a$$ for a complete year, he will be included in squad, included in starting line up and will be named team captain, i like him and i am not a big fan of Haghighi but if Haghighi is out due to not having a club why doesn't this apply for Dejagah who will be without club for a year from what the situation seems to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X